Royals on the run: Can they remain elegant ?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

iloveroyals

Courtier , TRF Author
City
Arlington
Country
United States
This is in response to a fashion controversy that you can't be or look in a hurry, let alone run, and be elegant at the same time. I hope the following pictures can convince some of you otherwise. I included pictures of models too, because Vogue loves to have their models look like they have to be somewhere in a hurry. This is supposed to be in good fun. Enjoy !
:rolleyes:
http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l5/louise_030/scan0038dianabigstepsandelegant.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well...if you get out from your palace all glammed you'd probably still look glamorous when you hurry up to get into your deluxe car ...

I think royals can remain elegent if they dont try so hard. The harder you try the harder it gets to stay elegent because your look ends up being abit too much.
I have seen royals who started of quite elegnt for a few years but recently have been dressing more casual more of the same thing which IMO is bordem of getting dressed up which made them elegent, its more of a casual more young look.
Elegent yes but sometimes not age appropriate or missing something like messy hair, unmatched shoes & bag with a belt looking out of place.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom