Royals' hair dyeing and wigs

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Mary seems at the moment to have gone for some red tints to her hair but i prefer it to be a rich brown colour

Letizia's highlights at the moment are great and really suit - her hair lenght is similiar to the way she had it at her engagement

What is the natural hair color of Christina of Spain?

what is the natural hair color of Camilla of England?

i think that Christina of Spain is a natural blonde hair

Infanta Cristina was blond since she was born:flowers:

Also Maxima and Mette-Marit aren´t that blond in reality.

Also Mary I think dyed(?) her hair darker.

Maxima definitely dyes her hair. Just look at her skin tone. She has an olive complexion and brown eyes, traits that don't go with natural blondes, though as children some darker toned people can have lighter hair that usually darkens as they mature. In fact, I've seen pictures of her where her hair is so overprocessed it looks like straw. At some point, she is going to have to lay off the bleach, because long hair and bleach do not go well together. It gets to the point that the hair starts falling out. As she ages, if she continues to bleach her hair out, she is going to have to look to a shorter do.

Maxima definitely dyes her hair. Just look at her skin tone. She has an olive complexion and brown eyes, traits that don't go with natural blondes, though as children some darker toned people can have lighter hair that usually darkens as they mature. In fact, I've seen pictures of her where her hair is so overprocessed it looks like straw. At some point, she is going to have to lay off the bleach, because long hair and bleach do not go well together. It gets to the point that the hair starts falling out. As she ages, if she continues to bleach her hair out, she is going to have to look to a shorter do.

Queen Máxima indeed is a brunette: https://media.gettyimages.com/photo...-before-a-state-banquet-for-picture-id1747252

But for so far we do not need to worry about her hair. It is rich and lush, when she has it properly coiffed: https://blauwbloed.eo.nl/fileadmin/...c/csm_Maxima_handkus_luxemburg_d352d2b433.jpg

Back
Top Bottom