Royals before and after!

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ashelen you are a scream I can say that these CP's are pampered and looked after like puppy dogs it is ...wel amazing.Am not talking about socialites I am unaware of their situation, but Mary would be dressed and served from morning til night little of the day to day is in that world they are just nothing like well... us. The way they live the holidays they take just organised I was totally blown away and ongoing was my amazement I am of course speaking generally and not about any one group I need to make that vvv clear. My jaw was permanently dropped but my chin I had to stick out. They also have few loyalities if any that was one really glaring observation.
yes, i can imagine what you say and cerrtenly after to have to live like this everyday a little of the old Mary would stay in her , it is a normal thing to change so much!thank yo for your asnwer

Best Royal Style Transformation

Which royal do you think had the biggest transformation?

Usually its the CPs that have the biggest transformation.

I personally thinks it Mette Marit.Just look at the pictures:

Before:https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-...BoM/YnlvIs8RCjc/s1600/MetteMarit2001Gowns.jpg

After:https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-...Boo/2KRkb4z5Lao/s1600/MetteMarit2010Gowns.jpg

She looks more beautiful than ever,not just stylewise but started to wear more makeup but not too much,and I love that.

My all time favorite:http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_e9OLDZlTq...01-08-25--FullFrontView2--silkehusetdotdk.jpg

Amazing.

Anyone else want to chime in?;)

I agree, MM went through the most visible transformation to the very better. The pictures clearly show that.

Of the modern royals, I think Mary and Rania have undergone the greatest transformation with very positive results. I feel it's part of the magic of commoner become royal.

Something I find so amazing about Mary's transformation is how she carries herself with such regal bearing, respect and beauty that would give the Princesses born into royalty a run for their money. It's not just the diamonds, make up, and clothes that have changed, but also how she carries herself. There is something about her that reminds me of the "Perfect Princess" image.

:previous: Very, very true. Looking at her, it's as though she underwent an internal transformation that radiates out resulting in the 'new' Mary bearing little resemblance to the 'old' in both demeanor and grooming.

PrincessApple said:
:previous: Very, very true. Looking at her, it's as though she underwent an internal transformation that radiates out resulting in the 'new' Mary bearing little resemblance to the 'old' in both demeanor and grooming.

Totally agree. She has done a text book job at "becoming" a princess -- and we all know that there really isn't a book but it's more learn and absorb as you go along.

where is Maxima transformation?

The discussion about the intention of this thread has been removed. We discuss fashion choices only, in this case the changes of styles. Speculations about plastic surgeries are not allowed according to the TRF rules.

Maxima is the only one who hasn't changed her style . She seems to have known what she likes and wears it and has from the beginning.

Before or after the actual Queens or Princesses are no iconic beauties such as Grace of Monaco and Paola of Liege.

^^^Oh, you are sooooo right. Lovely old and current photos.

I didn't particularly enjoy that DM article (not that many DM articles are enjoyable). The women were all dressing for their particular fashion era. Sophie, for example, became a royal girlfriend in the early 90's - what she is wearing was in fashion then. Pretty much every women in the 90's wore those boxy suits.

Letizia is another example - she was a journalist and news reader so she had to dress a certain way. I do believe she has had a rhinoplasty though - has she ever denied have work done to her nose?

Gotta love the Daily Mail!

The DM article is stupid. Of course women change their look when they embrace a new role in their life. With public eye pressure, age advancing and of course full of money, advice, support and new obligations would be stupid the woman who who would not accept to change. Imagine a 43 years lady, wife of the future King and mother of another future King, dressed like a 27 years old middle employee who runs to catch the bus.
And as regards the Letizia's rhinoplasty, she never denied it. And why not doing it? Millions of women in this world save money to do surgeries because they think they need them. Why not the royals which can easily afford ?

Last edited:
Before or after the actual Queens or Princesses are no iconic beauties such as Grace of Monaco and Paola of Liege.

Iconic beauties usually keep their good looks as they age. I don't think that was the case with Paola though. Sometimes, I find it difficult to believe that the gorgeous Paola we see in old pictures is the same person.

Just as a comparison, Queen Elizabeth II, Queen Beatrix, Queen Sofia, Queen Silvia, or Queen Margrethe are obviously older now, but their "old" looks are a natural progression of their younger ones, i.e. there is a sense of continuity which I don't see with Paola.

so interesting to see the before and after after so many years!

MM truly has changed for the better, so did mary and kate.

i don't see a lot of change for maxima. letizia has always been a beautiful lady, but she improved herself even more. i liked that she underwent surgery, her face looks prettier. even at the middle of her time as a princess, around 2007, she had lost a lot of weight - she now looks superb:

pictures from 2006: 1 2 3

pictures from around 2007: 1 2 3

in 2008, i believe, she underwent her nose operation, and overall her face started looking plumper.

kate has also been a beautiful lady, but she went down the same path as letizia and got better with age herself!

kate before:

Last edited:
Well, it is impossibile to talk about changes without linking them to palstic surgery, but this is against the rule of the forum. So I would only say this: No only the phsycal look hage with weight fluctuation and the natural grow, but these women all became part of the royal family, and that means that they got access to luxury beauty centers, stylists etc, so the change was almost inevitable...

Back
Top Bottom