The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 02-04-2010, 12:23 AM
Nobility

Truly a stunning Consort in Waiting there. I don't know what 'was in the water' when she was growing up in Tasmania, but the outcome is a precious pearl.

Old 02-04-2010, 12:50 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahAnne View Post
Each time I see pictures of Mary before and after as well as at the beginning and now, I am completely amazed. She is totally transformed, yet it seems so natural.
i agree with you she is completely transofrmed and it look so natural, die to know the secret or to meet the bunch of people who made posible the transformation

Old 02-05-2010, 12:39 AM
Aristocracy

Ashelen, I'm with you! Such a collection of photos tells why it would be wonderful to know the details of the transformation as she has really grown in her royal role. But it would be ever better to have access to such things oneself! Coz the pictures really demonstrate the potential everyone has, given the right resources. But I wonder if everyone would be able to do it so seemingly natural. Perhaps destiny was in the water!
Old 02-05-2010, 04:31 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
Originally Posted by SarahAnne View Post
Ashelen, I'm with you! Such a collection of photos tells why it would be wonderful to know the details of the transformation as she has really grown in her royal role. But it would be ever better to have access to such things oneself! Coz the pictures really demonstrate the potential everyone has, given the right resources. But I wonder if everyone would be able to do it so seemingly natural. Perhaps destiny was in the water!
I think she has a good canvas, anyone with a good ca can achieve what she had i mean a royal look, now you have to have the regiht ressources like you said, the only thing i think is different in anyone is her inteligence, we might find a lot of women with a good canvas and have the right group to transfor you in a royal regarding just look but to talk and to handle her job is another matter you have to have certain education, inteligence and the will to learn!
Old 02-05-2010, 06:53 PM
Aristocracy

Her greatest beauty secret is the kindness that seems to radiate from within.
Old 02-06-2010, 01:10 PM
Heir Presumptive

Well the inner beauty thing is all very well but the money and time which has been sunk into making Mary the gorg thing she is today would not be small. Her total appearance is completely different all the designer gear and the time she now has to focus on herself and please she will be busy but not doing what an ordinary Mum of two with full time job and little help would is a huge component. These people are so lucky in such non ordinary ways I have been in aposition to watch and observe and I CANNOT tell you ...none of you would believe me and I have already said too much but trust me inner beauty has little to do with it.
Old 02-06-2010, 03:20 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by bertie5252003 View Post
Well the inner beauty thing is all very well but the money and time which has been sunk into making Mary the gorg thing she is today would not be small. Her total appearance is completely different all the designer gear and the time she now has to focus on herself and please she will be busy but not doing what an ordinary Mum of two with full time job and little help would is a huge component. These people are so lucky in such non ordinary ways I have been in aposition to watch and observe and I CANNOT tell you ...none of you would believe me and I have already said too much but trust me inner beauty has little to do with it.
In a way, you are correct, money and time certainly can make a difference. I have known a lot of extremely wealthy New York socialites and Chicago ones as well who have gone thru this "improvement" -- you still have to have a good gene pool to start with. I have witnessed quite a few awful "makeovers" on woman with more millions than sense. Mary has been able to keep her beautiful mature makeover pleasant and quite natural to the eye. I give her credit and she is making her country and husband extremely happy, even through a few seem to resent the fact. As long as she and Fred plus country are happy, that is her new job and good luck to her.
Old 02-06-2010, 05:47 PM
Courtier

Mary is now a Crown Princess and future Queen...and she has to dress and look the part.We would be the first ones to pounce if she didn't! Diana also went through a transformation when she married the Prince of Wales. And yes, CP Mary was lucky enough to marry a Crown Prince. That's life! We all can't marry royalty (and to be bluntly honest, for all the perks, I wouldn't want to be married to a crown prince).
I don't sit around being jealous or envious or like some people who go to extremes and hate her for the life she has now! I mean, what would be the point? In addition, it would be a waste of my time.
CP Mary has the life she has - and I say, good for her! I have the life I have and I love it too!
Old 02-06-2010, 06:10 PM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
you can talk i probalby i would belive you, i know it is all lot of things we can not even imagine, i am all ears and eyes.......
Old 02-07-2010, 02:26 AM
Heir Presumptive

ashelen you are a scream I can say that these CP's are pampered and looked after like puppy dogs it is ...wel amazing.Am not talking about socialites I am unaware of their situation, but Mary would be dressed and served from morning til night little of the day to day is in that world they are just nothing like well... us. The way they live the holidays they take just organised I was totally blown away and ongoing was my amazement I am of course speaking generally and not about any one group I need to make that vvv clear. My jaw was permanently dropped but my chin I had to stick out. They also have few loyalities if any that was one really glaring observation.
Old 02-07-2010, 11:50 AM
Heir Presumptive

Quote:
ashelen you are a scream I can say that these CP's are pampered and looked after like puppy dogs it is ...wel amazing.Am not talking about socialites I am unaware of their situation, but Mary would be dressed and served from morning til night little of the day to day is in that world they are just nothing like well... us. The way they live the holidays they take just organised I was totally blown away and ongoing was my amazement I am of course speaking generally and not about any one group I need to make that vvv clear. My jaw was permanently dropped but my chin I had to stick out. They also have few loyalities if any that was one really glaring observation.
yes, i can imagine what you say and cerrtenly after to have to live like this everyday a little of the old Mary would stay in her , it is a normal thing to change so much!thank yo for your asnwer
Old 05-27-2011, 03:40 PM
Heir Apparent

Best Royal Style Transformation

Which royal do you think had the biggest transformation?

Usually its the CPs that have the biggest transformation.

I personally thinks it Mette Marit.Just look at the pictures:

Before:https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-_...t2001Gowns.jpg

After:https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-A...t2010Gowns.jpg

She looks more beautiful than ever,not just stylewise but started to wear more makeup but not too much,and I love that.

My all time favorite:http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_e9OLDZlTqH...husetdotdk.jpg

Amazing.

Anyone else want to chime in?
Old 05-28-2011, 03:42 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

I agree, MM went through the most visible transformation to the very better. The pictures clearly show that.
Old 07-09-2011, 02:14 AM
Heir Apparent

Here is Mary's transformation:

The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor: Flashback Friday: Mary's Transformation
Old 09-16-2011, 01:17 PM
Gentry

Mary had a good transformation.
Old 09-24-2011, 08:47 PM
Nobility

Of the modern royals, I think Mary and Rania have undergone the greatest transformation with very positive results. I feel it's part of the magic of commoner become royal.
Old 09-24-2011, 09:04 PM
Heir Presumptive

Something I find so amazing about Mary's transformation is how she carries herself with such regal bearing, respect and beauty that would give the Princesses born into royalty a run for their money. It's not just the diamonds, make up, and clothes that have changed, but also how she carries herself. There is something about her that reminds me of the "Perfect Princess" image.
Jaqueline Bouvier Kennedy, September 12, 1953
Countess Stephanie of Belgium October 20, 2012
Old 09-24-2011, 09:21 PM
Nobility

Very, very true. Looking at her, it's as though she underwent an internal transformation that radiates out resulting in the 'new' Mary bearing little resemblance to the 'old' in both demeanor and grooming.
Old 09-24-2011, 09:26 PM
Courtier

Quote:
Originally Posted by PrincessApple
Very, very true. Looking at her, it's as though she underwent an internal transformation that radiates out resulting in the 'new' Mary bearing little resemblance to the 'old' in both demeanor and grooming.
Totally agree. She has done a text book job at "becoming" a princess -- and we all know that there really isn't a book but it's more learn and absorb as you go along.