Royal style vs. Celebrity style

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Charlotte definitely looks a billion times better than SJP. As much as I like SJP's movies, her fashion sense is something I never liked.

I like it better on Charlotte because of the color.

Charlotte only because she fills out the top better. I don't know why the top half of Sarah's dress looks like it is too big and drooping. Also the use of the belt is another reason why I choose Charlotte. But I prefer the color Sarah is wearing, imo Charlotte's skin is too tan for such a pale beautiful color.

I like it better on Diane.I think it fits her better.

On Amy I can see tulip shape, also accessories don't cover the dress.

I think it looks good on Kate more,let's see she looks very Princess:)

Charlene! She looks absolutely gorgeous. :flowers:

Duchess Catherine and the English reality TV star Amy Childs, with the same Zara dress

Kate Middleton Zara Tulip dress: Amy Childs steals Duchess of Cambridge's style | Mail Online
I much prefer the dress without the jacket and belt...so Amy Childs.

CP Mette-Marit in Pucci dress - same dress worn by Alexa Chung, Kylie Minogue, Jessica Chastain, Kris Jenner and on the September cover of the British "Instyle" (worn by "Slumdog Millionair"-actress Freida Pinto).
For me, this is an amazing little dress that looks lovely on many women!

Last edited by a moderator:
Charlene! She looks absolutely gorgeous. :flowers:

You should put the link through Google Chrome and run the translation service, it's hilarious.

Charlene wore it much better.

For me, this is an amazing little dress that looks lovely on many women!

I think it looks great on Kylie and seems to suit Kris Jenner. I'm not too sure with the angle of the photo that HRH suits it. It appears to be more suited to petite dark haired woman. IMHO of course.

Last edited by a moderator:
Unfortunately, Royals and celebs seem to be melding seamlessly. JMO

If I were royal or a well-to-do celeb, you'd never find me in off-the-rack.

Those floors are probably very, very clean. Also, there was probably a carpet of some color for entry into the building from the car.

Ms. Paltrow looks trashy. The CP looks elegant.

I like how the embroidery work shows better on Paltro's back gown, but the tummy section is tacky, a panel would have worked very nicely. I like the back of M-M's white evening gown.

I am glad she did not wear the runway version! I love MM's better.

I like how the embroidery work shows better on Paltro's back gown, but the tummy section is tacky, a panel would have worked very nicely. I like the back of M-M's white evening gown.

I agree with you, and it was hard to get beyond the exposed abdomen.

Last edited:
MM pulled it off nicely as it was altered to be worn by a royal and Gwynth Paltrows version was also nice given she wore it as a celebrity. There is a difference between the two women which would make them both wear it differently given their positions.

Back
Top Bottom