Royal make-up mistakes

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The make up is nice but the only really thing going wrong is the eyeshadow all around the eye and used as an eye definer

I totally share Dazzling's opinion, concerning Princess Maxima's make-up, in general, she looks great.:rolleyes:

Princess Diana and that gawd awful blue eyeliner or mascara she always wore; from start to finish that woman always had that blue ring around her eyes.
She is not royal, but I have to throw an honorable mention in for Pippa Middleton and that gawd awful orange tan!

In all of these pictures I could not help but ask myself..."What happend?"...
Especially in picture #2! Could it look worse because of the lighting? Because her face looks so much darker than the rest of her! Or maybe too much bronzer on the face?? Maria-Theresa has such a lovely natural skin color, why does she want to tan like that? It's also so harmfull! It brings on premature aging and can cause skin cancer...

I've always wondered if it was a "facial peel" that caused that look?

Princess Diana and that gawd awful blue eyeliner or mascara she always wore; from start to finish that woman always had that blue ring around her eyes.
She is not royal, but I have to throw an honorable mention in for Pippa Middleton and that gawd awful orange tan!

Diana stopped using the blue "ring around her eyes" in later years.

I hated Kate's wedding makeup.I wish she was more natural and toned down the blush and eyeliner.

I hated Kate's wedding makeup.I wish she was more natural and toned down the blush and eyeliner.

Totally agree! Ditto, and Ditto again. Heartened to see that I am not the only one - its wince-able. The elephant in the room. With the wedding I felt like the Emperor's New Clothes - it was gaspingly awful - and with the veil pressed against her face - oh dear! Why was there no one to tell her? Truth is, maybe they can't - it's her way, William likes it, and that's that. Evidence of a strong will there - which is good, but...

A poster once suggested that she had a tattoo liner around her eye - ouch! But has she ever appeared in public - ever - even casually - without the liner? It might be true. We'll know in 5 years - many things.

Wish Kate had more flexibility - its always the same look - glam or casual - always the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom