Royal Ladies in Swimsuits

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Silvia looks great after three pregnancies and for her age.

I think the bottom of Queen Silvia's bikini is fairly hideous. Not Queen Silvia, who looks very good. Just sometimes it looks like granny panties, or that she has a thong underneath it (that's not possible is it??), and then the lack of coverage in the one picture.

I can't believe that she is 65. She has an amazing figure. In one of the photos, the bottom of her bathing suit appears to be too small, but it could have shifted when she got up. Otherwise, she looks great.

Yes, Sgl, I totally agree with you!:)
I have had the same feelings and opinion like you!
Queen Silvia looks stunning.:previous::rolleyes:

:previous:

Thanks for posting this, Queenofthelight. Never seen this pic before :flowers:

That picture of pregnant Diana was taken when the couple went to the Bahamas I believe. It caused a big stir in England because of Diana in a bikini and pregnant. James Whitaker, the journalist admitted he and his photographer hid for quite a while until they could capture Diana.

That picture of pregnant Diana was taken when the couple went to the Bahamas I believe. It caused a big stir in England because of Diana in a bikini and pregnant. James Whitaker, the journalist admitted he and his photographer hid for quite a while until they could capture Diana.

Thank you for your given explanation, Katrianna!:)
I know that this photo is one of the popular photos of Princess Diana.

In Lalla Hasna's photo, is that a tattoo near her pelvic bone area? Please God, no, put on a one piece!

The only existent pic of Letizia in Suimsuit is pre-Felipe and it was taken by a paparazzo who lived in the same building as her, and who dared to catch a photo, when she was on the balcony of her own appartment!!
and...? she had the spanish flag peinted on her balcony's Wall ? ?

Love Q Silvia's swimsuit posting- I only hope to look half this good when Im 65 in a bikini. King Carl doesnt look so bad either. Princess Stephanie has always looked great in bikinis IMO, such an athelitic body.

I agree with you, Patra: although it's a quite "revealing" bikini, Princess Stephanie looks great!

Young GLORIA von THURN und TAXIS in a bathing suit:

http://www.bz-berlin.de/multimedia/a...z-3_80482k.jpg

Princess LILLY zu SAYN-WITTGENSTEIN-BERLEBURG on the beach:

http://www.super-illu.de/bildergaler...88f7c99da2.jpg

LILLY's sister VANESSA in a bikini (already shown in Post # 166):

pre-SEEGER00041073.jpg

:previous:

Thanks a lot for posting this pic, A Friend. :flowers: Newton was a genius.

Queen Silvia is absolutely stunning, it's incredible, she has a perfect body!! Always has!!

Does anyone has pics of Queen Silvia in swimsuit when she was young, those would be lovely. Thanks!

is she tattooed? I believe a high-waisted one piece will suit her better :whistling:

Last edited:
Queen silvia has a "rockin" bod for her swimsuit bikini!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom