Royal Ladies in Swimsuits

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Sofia and the Queen need to switch swimsuit styles. This one is not the most flattering on the Queen. Victoria looks wonderful.
I totally agree, I understand its a private vacation but its not a good look for the Queen.:flowers:

I totally agree, I understand its a private vacation but its not a good look for the Queen.:flowers:

My initial reaction was :eek:, NO, Sylvia. But then I thought about it and I reckon that if the Queen wants to wear a bikini, she should. She must feel comfortable in it, otherwise she wouldn't wear it. It's a private holiday so she can wear what she pleases.

My initial reaction was :eek:, NO, Sylvia. But then I thought about it and I reckon that if the Queen wants to wear a bikini, she should. She must feel comfortable in it, otherwise she wouldn't wear it. It's a private holiday so she can wear what she pleases.

:previous:
Also take a note that she is almost 72 years old. And she stay in shape all the years. I did not have problem with her wearing bikini. She also on this holiday has wear one parts swim suit. :flowers:

http://bildarkiv.iblbildbyra.se/fot...0CB9459961E25F23CC3A2710E326AFFB18CDF2&sz=800

Poor Silvia, that is really an unflattering pose. Victoria looks fab and unusually chesty

Isn't this thread a bit unnecessary?

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Not if you are looking for some beachwear inspiration.

Last edited:
Well, there have been several pics of Steph during her first pregnancy in summer 1992, her second pregnancy with Pauline was during autumn and winter, so I can't remember any pics, but then in 1998 there were several pics of pregnant Steph in a swimsuit. The following pic is the only one I have on my computer at the moment :) ---> Stephanie in 1998

Can, anyone, post this photo again?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom