Royal ladies and their similar or same style - Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Crown Princess Mary and Crown Princess Victoria

A dress worn by Mary for her husband's 40th last year and at another party this year, and by Victoria at the Polar Music Prize today.

I def prefer CP Mary as I think there is far too much going on in CP Victoria's look. The dress itself is very dramatic so she would have been advised well to keep the rest as simple as possible. Unfortunately hairstyle, accessories and make up add up to the drama what drives this look over the edge.

The pink colour is much lighter and even then the dress is dramatic enough, so nice to see that Mary kept the rest simple.

My feelings exactly, stephanievi. Pr. Claire has kept her clothes simple and chic in design whereas CP. Mathilde has too much going on with her print outfit.

I just love this thread, and am really enjoying compairing the Royal ladies styles. Please post more photos, they are wonderful!

The boots are quite unflattering and I think Claire doesnt wear them right at all, they look like stocking/leggings on her.
What is up with royals and tall boots on official events? I find it quite inappropriate.

:previous: I cannot read Danish so I cannot figure out what they say. However seeing that unfortunate "Tin Man" choice of Marie's from once upon a time, I do not believe they were complimentary to her.
It is true that Mary rarely slips up but the comparison must be hurtful to Marie.:flowers:

Because I dont read the lauguage, I am assuming they are comparing CP Mary & P Marie's fashion- which is great.....I love the compairson photos. Am I assuming this correctly?

Danish magazine Billed-Bladet has an article comparing the style of Crown Princess Mary and Princess Marie:
Billed-Bladet - Mary og Marie: Samme arrangement - forskellig stil

This is interesting.Now I would love to know how Marie feels about that.Mary has an impeccable style,but we must be fair and never forget that she has had much more time than Marie to find her way.Oh,and one of the best personal stylists,as it seems ;) Marie will learn,too :flowers:

I have not heard of Pr. Marie having a personal stylist. Does anyone know if she does and who that might be?

Very interesting that they are similar but in very different ways.
I quite liked the differance in the way the evening belts were worn or seemed like belts between Mary, Letizia & Victoria.

The last pictures of Victoria & Mary do look very similar but different work, the colors are almost the same.

These styles I dont find them similar in anyway.

I don't know why,but I find each royal lady's personal look and style completely different and unique.Sorry for the different point of view,that's just what I think.

I would prefer the black ones as well. :flowers:

These shoes are beautiful,but I'll insist:this doesn't mean that Mary & Rania have the exact same style.It just happened,imo.

I don't know why,but I find each royal lady's personal look and style completely different and unique.Sorry for the different point of view,that's just what I think.

To be honest, I agree with you.:whistling:
But, I just found & wanted to share.:flowers:

To be honest, I agree with you.:whistling:
But, I just found & wanted to share.:flowers:

Oh,I know :flowers: Of course,there are similarities between royal ladies' style-they even wear the same shoes sometimes-but this could happen between me & you or between other normal women.But each one of us has her personal style & aura,that's what I meant ;)

Next year 2 royal weddings in Sweden (such as many years ago in Luxemburg).
I hope they will not be too similar (Natan weddingdresses )

I am sure that Princess Marie does have a stylist. But she has only been in the family/lime light for a short time. Most of that time she was pregnant. I am sure that as she learns her role as wife/mother/princess, she will relax and learn what style looks best on her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom