Royal ladies and their similar or same style - Part 3

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, does it mean that Kate wore an adult version of that coat? Or vice-versa? XD

I would have used Sofia in the comparison as like Kate, she was in red:flowers:

The color was the only thing I liked on Kate. I found the buttons an awkward placement. I think the boat suits the infantas better. Leonor I would have liked a different color, so I say Sofia wore it best:p

I would have used Sofia in the comparison as like Kate, she was in red:flowers:
She was indeed, but Sofia wore a diferent coat model, one from the CH kids collection.

Leonor's on the other hand, seems to be the same model as Catherine's, or at least very similar, even if it's another colour.

:previous: Wow! I really don't know what to think. I don't like the red on Catherine and junior navy on a child is a bit depressing for Autumn/Winter. That being said . . . Leonor looks wonderful and it is a pretty yet age appropriate coat without being childish.

So . . . did Catherine just find the larger sized kids coat fitted or is it an adult version? Either way, it looks prissy on Catherine and perhaps finally answers all those questions about the strange placement of the buttons.

:previous: Wow! I really don't know what to think. I don't like the red on Catherine and junior navy on a child is a bit depressing for Autumn/Winter. That being said . . . Leonor looks wonderful and it is a pretty yet age appropriate coat without being childish.

So . . . did Catherine just find the larger sized kids coat fitted or is it an adult version? Either way, it looks prissy on Catherine and perhaps finally answers all those questions about the strange placement of the buttons.

I don't think you can really compare button placements on a child's coat versus an adult's.

Her coats for adults seem to be hit or miss on buttons. This one from a few years ago has the buttons the same way, whereas this one from last year (at least on the model) fall a bit short. So I suppose part of it depends on the woman wearing it and maybe also a little bit of the design?

Rania wore it better IMO.
Its such a great color on Lalla Salma but her styling went wrong.

IMO every single piece looks better on Letizia!
One of Rania's worst looks, the shoes are totally fashion victim.

Both women look good with that kind of dress, but I prefer Letizia's wear: more flirty but chic.

I prefer Sofia as I think Letizia's needs about 2 inches to be perfect.

I liked the dress on MM but kate just seems to be made for it. She looks stunning.

I don't find it very nice on either.

I think color wise it suits Kate better withbhercdark hair. Mette needs a brighter or dark color with her pale complexion.

But age wise I think the style better suited to Mette. The slightly more conservative, more matron leaning way, better suited for a woman in her forties with older children. Kate is in her mid thirties. She needs to find there is a way to dress her age while still appropriate. I find she dresses older than the young queens and cp on the continent who are near a decade older.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom