Royal ladies and their similar or same style - Part 3

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Stephanie is...wow...this is not flattering for her

Princess Stephanie is 50 years old, but has the figure of a woman decades younger. There are so many things she could wear to look sensational, but I agree. That dress was not for her at all:ermm:!

Great findings! Seems to me that both the designers and the wearer tend to stick to satisfactory designs and replicate them in different colors... this allows quicker delivery once you've measured and tailored the first one on the wearer's body ;)

What you say Debbie might be possible

Last edited by a moderator:
I hadn't realized how many of Diana's outfits were similar to one another...thanks for the photos luppe!

I wonder who is the infant Diana is carrying in that one picture? It definitely does not look like William or Harry?

I hadn't realized how many of Diana's outfits were similar to one another...thanks for the photos luppe!

I wonder who is the infant Diana is carrying in that one picture? It definitely does not look like William or Harry?
Dearest Moonmaiden, I believe that the photograph is of the then Princess of Wales carrying her goddaughter, Rosa Monckton's little girl. Could be wrong but I believe that is who the baby is.

Thanks Honeybees. That makes sense...I remember reading that Diana was godmother to one of Rosa's children.

some royal wardrobe sharing:

Máxima wearing a green vintage dress worn by her mother-in-law Princess Beatrix then Queen Beatrix.

http://deredactie.be/polopoly_fs/1....g_gen/derivatives/landscape670/1776626736.png

For the wedding of Prince Pieter-Christiaan in 2005, Princess Mabel wore the same dress that her mother-in-law Queen Beatrix wore when announcing her engagement to Prince Claus in 1965.

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/--FPdKvYdWFc/U2gj-qtkxnI/AAAAAAAAaPM/Fw_TuApjTHk/s1600/_bema.jpg

more royal clothes swaps at:

The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor: Royal Trend Watch: Clothes Swap Edition

It is much better the Varela that Letizia wore... the color, the neckline, everything!

I agree. Is much, much better of Letizia.

I disagree fully! I adore Kate's dress but think Letizias is boring and lackluster. How amazing that we all have different taste :)

I think that it is indeed amazing that we have different tastes. Imagine here at Royal Forums to agree everyone at all would be very boring :)

I'm totally agree with you. Mary, Kate, Letizia.

Last edited by a moderator:

Felipe Varela's dress is hardly Valentino's copy since it was made 3 years earlier.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom