Royal ladies and their similar or same style - Part 3

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous:
I too prefer Marie-Chantal's ensemble for the same reason.

Queen Mathilde of Belgium and Queen Letizia of Spain wearing similar lace dresses. Mathilde's has less lace on it and I think leaves on the top half, whereas Letizia's has more lace on it and I think flowers on the top half, but both dresses for me are rather similar.

Queen Mathilde ~ Queen Letizia

Photos courtesy of iceflower and juliette who originally posted them in the thread about Queen Mathilde's Eveningwear.

I much prefer Letizia's look. That dress was exquisite!

i like Marie-Chantal version,more simple and elegant.

Hmmm..I think I need to give that round to CP Mary. Princess Pavlos needed more..."support"...and that is not a good look for any woman Royal or otherwise.:whistling:

Mary looked perfect.

Kate and Sophie wearing very similar hats:

1. Kate - March 9, 2015
2. Sophie - March 13, 2015

*Images have been heavily cropped, comprising less than 20% of the original versions, and are not subject to copyright

Attachments

• ks.jpg
    ks.jpg
    188.4 KB · Views: 226
Does Letizia ever smile? She always looks so cold and severe and unpleasant. The two times I have visited Spain, the people were warm and nice to me and I loved my time there. So, I'm puzzled as to why the Queen of this wonderful country has to look like she hates life.

I much prefer Elisabetta's look.

Does Letizia ever smile? She always looks so cold and severe and unpleasant. The two times I have visited Spain, the people were warm and nice to me and I loved my time there. So, I'm puzzled as to why the Queen of this wonderful country has to look like she hates life.

Of course Doña Letizia smiles, just a grab from her recent appearances:

Smile on April 9th

Smile on April 7th

Smile on April 5th

She simply does not have that 10.000 MegaWatt smile of Queen Máxima but she surely does not walk around with a sour face...

:lol:

CP Mary and CP Mette-Marit in a similar white dress
dana press photo a/s

Both dresses are nice and I like how they are worn differently obviously the events where quite different.
I do prefer Mary's look as it looked very well put together. MM's dress is nice and the cardigan is lovely but together it didn't work well.

Madeleine would of looked better in the blue.

LaRae

There are photo of Estelle in her mothers coat, a very cute red one and didn't her cousin wear a historic family white dress to C.P's wedding? I loved those photographs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom