Royal ladies and their similar or same style - Part 3

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:previous: different dresses, same material.

Same dress but I prefer the way Mary wore it to MM's. She shouldn't have worn it with the black tights and jacket.

I also prefer the way Mary wore the dress.. but actually I don't really like the dress on neither of them. I just don'tlike the dress. ;)

I also prefer the way Mary wore the dress.. but actually I don't really like the dress on neither of them. I just don'tlike the dress. ;)

I agree with you. The dress didn't look good on Mary and wasn't a right choice to a state visit return dinner. And on Mette-Marit it looks awful, it just doesn't suit her. And those black accessories and jacket! I think that this dress would look good on a young woman at a Midsummer party with loose curls and sandals.

It's a choice between horrible and unbelievable horrible.

I don't like the dress on Mary but that is simply because I don't like the style of the dress at all. MM wears the dress with horrible accessories/additons (black stockings, shoes, jacket and a PURPLE purse), looks a million times worse.

http://minmote.no/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/mary-mettemarit.jpg

Last edited:
Mary´s hat was placed as it should be on Letizia :lol:
But I think Letizia looked better, that hat style suited her face a lot. And the flowers in her hat are also prettier, IMO.

Mary's dress at the pre-inauguration dinner in Amsterdam reminded me of a dress that Mathilde has worn.
Mary's dress being far more better fitting.

Mary's dress at the pre-inauguration dinner in Amsterdam reminded me of a dress that Mathilde has worn.
Mary's dress being far more better fitting.

Thank you for sharing! Yes they are similar but I agree that Mary's is much better in fit. I also like the color of Mary's then Mathilde's.

Maxima (in 2007) and Aimee (yesterday) both pregnant in the same dress

I guess then that maxima lent her dress to Aimee, as I doubt a dress from 2007 is easily available (besides, if you buy one, you might as well get a new one?). How thrifty these Dutch ladies are... :)

I noticed that too!! Both ladies looked amazing in the dress!

I guess then that maxima lent her dress to Aimee, as I doubt a dress from 2007 is easily available (besides, if you buy one, you might as well get a new one?). How thrifty these Dutch ladies are... :)

Yes,I also believe that Maxima lent this dress to Aimee! They both looked gorgeous in that dress-this is the most elegant,stylish maternity dress that I have ever seen, the colour and material are very nice and I like that it is not so tight around the body but rather flows naturally.

CP Victoria (May 19) and CP Mary (May 22) in the same Malene Birger dress.

This dress looks good on both Princesses,but it looks slightly better on Victoria because she has a more feminine figure and for me this style looks better with pretty curves. Also I can see the lace ornaments,which make this dress so lovely,more clearly in the pictures of CP Victoria. But it is a little bit unfair to compare, because both Princesses are nice and wear the dress in a beautiful way.

Last edited by a moderator:
Matilde in May 2013 & Maxima in June 2013 wearing the same Natan green skirt and heels.

Maxima ** Mathilde with matching jacket

I must say I do like it better on Mathilde, even without the jacket, the top part is from the same fabric which works better IMO.

:previous:

Mathilde has worn the combination twice in May, at one event with that jacket and at the other event without it but with the green flower. Mathilde's version is indeed better with the matching skirt-and top part:

** Mathilde **

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom