Royal Accessories (Bags, Gloves & Scarves)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I love Princess Laurentine's scarf, to me it made the outfit!

I like Madeline's first casual scarf, and the way she tied the shoe color in...

I like how Maxima chooses "artistic" handbags. Mette Marit has really high fashion bags- wish shed spend as much attention to her clothing....

Last edited by a moderator:
I dislike these bags,they are so big.....:eek:
I am sorry but I dislike all the bags posted in last post of Rania,they are tasteless,imo:eek:.
Tasteless bag and shoes can ruin the whole outfit...They are important complements to be elegant.....Princess Diana was perfectly dressed, because she always wore the perfect complements to be perfect,imo
Princess Diana:
http://i45.tinypic.com/4vp953.jpg
http://i50.tinypic.com/n2ogb7.jpg:rose2:

:previous:

I agree, georgiea! :flowers: I really like Queen Sofia's scarf here. She has a unique and classy style.

Last year when Queen Rania met the Pope at the airport in Amman, Jordan, she had a really pretty silvery-blue bag, which looked like the handle was woven or braided. Does anyone know the designer/collection of that bag? If this isn't the right place to ask a "who is the designer" question, I apologize, I am just not sure where to post my question. Thank you for any information you may have.

Last year when Queen Rania met the Pope at the airport in Amman, Jordan, she had a really pretty silvery-blue bag, which looked like the handle was woven or braided. Does anyone know the designer/collection of that bag? If this isn't the right place to ask a "who is the designer" question, I apologize, I am just not sure where to post my question. Thank you for any information you may have.

Is a Zagliani bag:
ImageShack -

The first time that we saw this bag was during Latin America tour, October 2008.

Rania's Zagliani bag is so elegant. Thanks for sharing!

I also like Letizia's black bag. It's very appropriate for an evening event.

Thank you Salma! You are a wealth of knowledge! I appreciate the information about that beautiful Zagliani handbag.

The bag is nice and compact, the colour of it is pleasant to my eyes.
Now I'd like to see the whole bags' collection of hers.

Back
Top Bottom