Royal Accessories (Bags, Gloves & Scarves)

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Letizia's bags posted above by nika are all beautiful. I also liked Camilla's bag. It's beautiful and simple at the same time.

I also didn't care for Letizia's first bag, but the other 2 were reallly great. I especially love the 2nd. It is so classy and it just goes so well with her outfit and shoes,( both of which I think are fabulous!)

To Nika, I love the picture you posted of Queen Rania. I love all her accessories. The scarf is really pretty, and I also love the sunglasses and from what I can see of it, the bag. She looks fresh and chic, even though she is dressed very casually. (love the blouse too!). I think I have seen that bag before last summer - is it a Tod's bag? She may have had it with her when she was vacationing on a yacht, I think, and in Italy.

I liked both Maxima's bag and Mary's red clutch, but there's an objection: Maxima should have thrown these small papers out of the window...they totally ruined it for me...

I agree Noor - those stupid papers should have been tucked inside her purse or taken out before she went out. Very distracting. Do you know if there is a closeup of Mary's red clutch? That shade of red is fabulous!!

I liked Letizia's bag - it's casual and simple yet nice. I didn't know F.Varela designed bags as well.

Quathae, I don't follow Mary of Denmark that much - no extra photos, sorry!

I really liked Letizia's handbag. Just like Noor said, very simple, but also elegant. I also like Letizia's clutch. I am seeing so many clutches on so many royals, and I really like what I am seeing. Very stylish, and chic and sophisticated. I think I will start shopping for clutches for me!

:previous: Quathae, I think you asked something about clutches on another thread, so I'll answer here: as you may realize, clutches are back and hotter than ever actually!;) They come in every possible colour, size, pattern or material. Many celebrities, as well as royal ladies, have 'adopted' them this season.:flowers:

Thanks Noor for letting me know about clutches. Currently my purse is a diaper bag, so I am very excited to know what's hot and in style. I have been so impressed with so many of the styles and fabrics I have seen. Letizia, Rania, Mary, and Mathilde all seem to have beautiful clutches, as well as other gorgeous bags. It is great to know what is in style.

Mathilde's bag looks pretty, but I can't say the same about Letizia's scarf... Especially the way she wrapped it - My goodness, hilarious!! lol

:previous: I think Camilla's bag worked great against the black outfit - not to mention that it was a very smart idea! ;)

Ummmm, Camilla's bag was interesting. The colors in the pattern of the queen are pretty, but I am not crazy about having a multi-colored beaded Q. Elizabeth on a purse. I just find it a little odd. But that is just me.

I like most of Letizia's scarves and pashminas, too. They make her style more youthful, though it tends to become boring when she appears with those huge scarves so often.

I do not know why scarves suits her always ; the ones in 7,8,9 are gorgeous plus the huge scarfs are used in lovely way .

Thank you Juanita for posting that great collection of Letizia's scarves. Most of them are quite beautiful, and really compliment her and her clothing choices. I am not a big fan of the really huge bulky scarves, but I think she wore those to keep warm in the cold weather. I love how so many of her scarves are bright and cheery and colorful. I think she needs more color in her wardrobe (or maybe b/c it has been winter and we have seen mostly dark colors). So many of these pictures are just lovely photos of Letizia herself. Great collection!

You're welcome :flowers:

I agree with you, her scarves are beautiful! Some of the best I've ever seen in royal ladies!

Does anyone has pictures of princesses with a Chanel 2.55 handbag?

Back
Top Bottom