Princesses Beatrice's Royal Wedding Hat Auctioned on eBay

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Russo, thanks for the laugh! If you can find more pics like that please post them!
And I can guarantee I WILL NOT be entering a contest to win a hat like THAT!
Who would?

That hat was just hideous beyond the dreams of man. Surely they can hire the Princesses a dresser/stylist who could steer her to more flattering looks? Not everyone is 5'11" and 120 lbs.

that is without a doubt the funniest thing ive seen in a while. i mean doesnt anyone look in a mirror and think.... well maybe ill skip the "hat" today

that is without a doubt the funniest thing ive seen in a while. i mean doesnt anyone look in a mirror and think.... well maybe ill skip the "hat" today

Every time I think of the hats the girls work for the wedding, I am reminded of a I Love Lucy episode where Lucy wanted a designer outfit in France and Fred and Ricky made them up one out of burlap sacks and a horse's feedbag hat and attached the designer's label. With the designer label in it, Lucy and Ethel wore it proudly no matter how stupid it looked.

Hopefully Bea and Eugenie will wise up and dress in what they look in good in and not for the "labels".

Hopefully....
I mean here you are royalty and in the public eye. Might as well be wearing a ball cap inside out and backward... at least that would come off as a laugh

Hopefully....
I mean here you are royalty and in the public eye. Might as well be wearing a ball cap inside out and backward... at least that would come off as a laugh

That's call a rally cap and should only be worn when you're down late and in need of some mojo.

Ha ha!! That hat or fascinator or whatever you want to call it, along with many other "hats" adorning other heads, were ridiculous looking IMO. And I am not one to keep up with fashion or to know exactly what is fashionable but can any sane person say that those creations were attractive or that they were flattering to the wearer? What is up with those people? Seriously, WT*?

I liked the majority of the hats I saw, and the one's that weren't my cup of tea, I gave a pass to. But Beatrice's was just horrible. But at least her outfit as a whole was good, just the hat was horrendous.

However it is raising thousands of pounds of for charity. Currently it is at 18,200 pounds with five days to go.

Great.:flowers: Whether it was Beatrice who thought this up or someone else in her circle, it was an inspired idea.

However it is raising thousands of pounds of for charity. Currently it is at 18,200 pounds with five days to go.

With hours only to go it is over 81,000 pounds.

AWESOME! That will help a charity out a lot.

Very nice way to put the hat to good use. Kudos to Princess Beatrice :)

There have been worse hats worn at the wedding but surprisingly enough her hat got the most attention & auctioning it was the best thing she could do especially her plans for donating to charity etc. A really nice part on her behalf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom