Princes in swim suits

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, he has a good physique but I don't see any six packs.

Inaki is good looking and has a nice body. Prince William isnt that built up or toned but I wonder how he is now after training in the army.

Regarding Pr. Albert: Some people should just wear suits ALL the time!!!:p :p :p

I can see why Cristina and Inaki have 4 children, he is really good looking, lots of good eye candy.
I also wonder if William is in any better shape since attending the army academy, I also think Harry is very good looking,especally when you see his personality.
I hope for his sake that Albert gets back into shape, he has to rule for a long time and needs his health.
(Sorry, not a really good speller. LOL)

Rebafan81 said:
I can see why Cristina and Inaki have 4 children, he is really good looking, lots of good eye candy.

Well, Iñaki was a professional handball player for over 12 years, so he's very much in shape; but let me tell you, his wife is not that far behind in the athletic body department and she's the one with the pregnancies:rolleyes: :D ;) :cool:

tigerlilly2005 said:
wow...albert is a little bit fat. but it´s ok.....he is 47 years old.

Just a little? Prince Kyril has six pack abs, Albert has one single Keg barrel ab. ;)

Last edited:
Lil princess lost said:
I can't believe how toned Haakon is!
I would like to see pictures of him in a swimsuit! I don't particularly find him good looking in general, but now I am just curious! :rolleyes:

I would've loved to see the splash of Prince Albert going into the water!:ROFLMAO: Take a peak at the pic in post #15. OMG!!!:eek:

I feel sorry for Albert he was in shape all time being he had been atheltic but now he has lost his atheltic side and gain pounds. I hope he tries to work out more. The Prince of Bulgaria looks great and the rest guys look okay too.

All the good ones are married...darn....:(

Don't despair, pinklady1991. I believe Prince Albert is still available :)

I'm a little late to this thread but it certainly is fun one. I've never heard of Prince Kyril before but you all are correct, he certainly is hot. However, I am mighty impressed by Haakon. I've always liked Haakon, he seems like a good husband, father and all around good guy and that body is an extra bonus. Lucky M-M.

Last edited:
I would like to see pictures of him in a swimsuit! I don't particularly find him good looking in general, but now I am just curious!

You know, I used to agree with you. I did not used to find Haakon attractive but he has certainly grown on me. And Haakon may be, in my mind, usurping Frederik. I think, and I wrote this above, it is that he appears to be just such a good guy in general. I really admire how he fought for the woman he loved. I also admire how he seems to have a good relationship with his stepson, Marius. IMO his body is just perfect, not flabby but not too much either.

Last edited:
:doh:I can't believe I am actually about to say this, but Charles wasn't all that bad in his prime. :ohmy: I mean, not spectacular, but certainly better than some by far.

:doh:I can't believe I am actually about to say this, but Charles wasn't all that bad in his prime. :ohmy: I mean, not spectacular, but certainly better than some by far.

I know! When I see him in person he makes me want to vomit while thinking that he was actually once sexually active, but he actually wasn't that terrible looking when he was in his 20's... Too bad Diana had him while he was past his good moments...

Sorry to horrify you my dear, but since this is apparently what you were looking for. The Bulgarian Prince is kindly requested to call Monaco.
(From TRF -- Zuma Press)
j8i9tf.jpg

Prince Albert is simple the best of all princes, wearing in the swim suits!!!:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:
My mark to Prince Albert is excellent!!!:)

Prince Carl Philip of Sweden was in the French Riviera.

Crown Prince Frederik of Denmark
The Danish Royal Family at the beach in Byron Bay | Newmyroyals & Hollywood Fashion

Luis Alphonse de Borbon, Duke of Anjou
THEHORTERIALIST: Luis Alfonso de Borbon, Bronceado cuasi real !

Prince Joachim of Denmark
https://www.newmyroyals.com/2017/07/photos-from-st-tropez-holiday-of.html

Prince Constantine Alexios of Greece
https://media-manager.noticiasaominuto.com.br/gallery/1920/naom_581b750462e23.jpg

Prince Constantine Alexios of Greece

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom