Photoshopping Royals outfits, hats & hairstyles

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Her Majesty- great job! Those last ones were great.

I love Sofia in Sonja's pink dress- it's so pretty! The cut is fabulous, and the color isn't really that bad on Sofia.

Her_Majesty said:
...I think the cut of the pink dress would look lovely on Sofia. The colour... doesn't look good on anyone. ;)

Actually, I think the dress does suit Queen Sofia. I like the other two as well but the pink on Sofia is my fav!:D

Funny to see Sofia in Sonja's dress, next to Harald V. If King Olav had his way (before he got to know Sonja better of course) this was exactly what would have happened.

;) So true, marengo....

Here are some blue, norwegian dresses in Princess Máxima

Máxima wearing Mette-Marit's blue dress (Danish Wedding 2004)

Máxima with Märtha-louise's blue-white strapless evening gown (King Harald's birthday 2007)

;)

Last edited:
Her Majesty, love Maxima in Martha-Louise's evening gown! The colors and the cut of the gown really suit her. Great job and thanks for sharing.:flowers:

I love that last picture too! And untill now I really disliked that dress, but it works better with blonder hairs maybe?

Thanks. I loved creating photoshops this week :D .
Here are a few more

Before and After- Dresses

Infanta Letizia's green Galadress with the original skirt and another version of it
Letizia's galadress- before & after
(Getty)

Princess Máxima's red galadress she wore for the Swedish Birthdaycelebrations in 2006 - with the original feather-skirt and another version
Máxima's dress- before and after
(Scnapix)

Princess Mette-Marit's galadress worn for King Harald's birthdaycelebrations- in another colour (purple instead of pink)
Mette-Marit's dress- another colour
(Scanpix)

Queen Sonja's yellow-brown galadress worn during the Spanish State Visit- with the original neckline and another version of it
Queen Sonja's dress- before and after
(Scanpix)

good one again, Her Maj.
Leti's green dress- your sillhouette, but the color of the original skirt
Maxima- the original- the newer one I just don't like it
MM- I didn't even like the original
Sohja's- your neckline was more flattering, and makes the dress seem a little more "Spanish"

Her Majesty, I love your work! I esp. like Maxima in the two blue gowns. I would love to see more.

Wow- I really like that dress on Max, although I'd have to hope she'd do her hair up (maybe with a tiara?). Especially since her most recent appearances have been...sub-par.

I agree Zandra about MM; the headpiece overwhelms her.

Oh Her Majesty......you made me laugh out loud. I almost spit my lunch all over my computer screen because I was caught off guard with that picture.

You made an excellent choice for Queen Sonia. It goes very well and compliments her pearl choker!!!:lol::lol::lol:

Truely fabulous! I love Mary with Mette Marit's haedpeice - the colour contrast is fabulous!!! I cant decide whether I love the ones with Letizia because she so rarely wears anythins or if they're too frivolous (thats not quite the right word but as close as I can get at the moment for some reason) but what I can say is that this is great fun, very amusing!!!!

I'm not loving it. It seems a little old or dowdy for Letizia, who is so elegant in her evening wear. Maybe the skirt would be better with the white wrap shirt that she wore in New York (with that black skirt). Then again, I just don't really like that skirt to begin with.

Skirt is quite good but I don't know about the top of the outfit. Like Sofia...

Her_Majesty, how about Mary in the dress worn by Madeleine in New York recently. Think the color would suit her well with her dark hair & Letizia in Mary's blue dress worn at the recent official visit to Denmark.

Here you go:
Mary with Madeleine's gray dress

Letizia with Mary's blue dress

And
I also photoshopped Mary's black / darkblue dress+ fur on Letizia
Letizia with Mary's dress worn in Hamburg

Madeleine's dress on Mary looked nice, didnt wash her out too much. Letizia looked stunning in Mary's blue dress, color was perfect for her i also like the fullness of the dress (very letizia style)

Letizia in Mary's dress worn in Germany, is also a winner, Letizia could easily and very well pull a velvet gown off.

Thanks Her_Majesty:flowers:

Can we see Queen Rania's latest Elie Saab gown on Mary & MM (maybe in a different color?)

Something for Letizia ;):
I combined her white top of the last galadress and added the skirt of the latest red galadress she wore.
Here's the result:
Letizia- newly combined dress

Looks lovely, I like it!! actually i prefer it better than the way Letizia actually wore it (with the red top).

Last edited:
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom