Photoshopping Royals outfits, hats & hairstyles

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great work mims, Lady K and Her Majesty!! :flowers:

Her_Majesty said:
That's a good idea! Who knows: maybe Victoria once will wear one of her mother's dresses :lol: (Like Mabel, who wore the engagement dress of Beatrix!:rolleyes: ).
I especially like the brown dress!

Princess Mette-Marit with some of Queen Sonja's dresses:
(just don't care about the fact that MM is about 20 cms taller then HM!;) )

Mette wearing with this light blue galadress
(Corbis, Scanpix)

Mette with the Queen's Dark Blue Galadress
(Corbis, Scanpix)

MM wearing Sonja's red "ballet" galadress
(Rexfeatures, Corbis)

With the white dress with Flower prints
(Corbis, Polfoto)

I have to say that I would love to see MM wearing something colourful (not always black :rolleyes: ) and "royal" like the dark blue or the red dress!

I like her best in the two blue dresses. I think she should try wearing a similar style to what the Queen does.....not the exact same dress, but something in the same vein. I think with her height, she could pull it off well.

What about our older ladies in younger ladies dresses? F.ex. Beatrix in one of Maxima's gowns or Margrethe in Mary or Alexnadra's one or Sofia in one of Maxima's.:lol:

Last edited:
Her_Majesty said:
I didn't see a thread like this before. So let's start to photoshop Royal dresses! :lol:

I made one (a bad one :p ) of Princess Mary wearing the stunning dress Romy Schneider wore in the Sissy-movies.

sources: Fotomarktplatz, Polfoto
Brilliant!!! :)

JessRulz said:
Only the gown of Sandra Oh suits her and that is made from Indian zardosi work on tisuue usually ascribed to brides

What about Queen Rania's gowns?
I think that Mary and Letizia would look quite good in her dresses.

Maybe Rania in one of colourful of Letizia's dress?

Well, anyone who has read Princess Letizia's Current Events thread or the Princess Letizia's Pregnancy Clothing thread knows that most posters seem to think that her maternity wear lately has been..well....dull. So I decided to help her. Here are three options she can wear, and they'd all be better than black and grey and black and grey and black and.....

Here is a day outfit, a green print dress that would be very flattering on her, both in color and in cut. The bodice would emphasize her bustline, and show off her growing tummy. If she had to wear dark stockings, they wouldn't look too bad with this. But I rather she didn't...
Green Leaf Print Dress

This one is for a semi-formal event, as it is cocktail length, but she's worn dresses of this length in the past. Maybe she should wear it to one of the events associated with King Harold V's birthday- amethyst is the February birthstone! Besides it'd just be pretty. Maybe with some long curling waves, and some new jewellery from Felipe...;)
Pretty and Preggers in Purple

Now if she has to wear grey, then she can wear this. It is pretty, and has a great print, with lots of deep red. The wrap dress would be really comfortable, flattering to her growing figure, and more attractive than her current day outfits. (and as a little funny, aka a digital easter egg, the image I used of Letizia for this was from when she was pregnant with Leonor!)
Red and Grey Wrap Dress

King Harold V's 70th Birthday is fast approaching, and there will be a gala. My, oh my, what will those royal ladies wear? Well, here are some options, straight from the photoshop of LadyK, for consideration.

We'll start with the lovely Crown Princess Mathilde. Absolutely lovely, with a sweet yet almost seemingly shy personality, trim figure, and just one tiara, the princess needs something to show off her natural beauty, and make her stand out from the crowd.
Here is a dress, straight from the runways of Paris, by designer Elie Saab. Although of black and shades of grey, the cut is wonderful. The fitted bodice with assymmetrical neckline would show off the princess's figure, then the floating chiffon skirts would swirl around her, moving beautifully.
Gorgeous Grey Gala Gown

Not feeling the grey? Then maybe you are feeling a little blue. A brilliant blue, strapless dress worn by British actress Toni Collette to the Golden Globe awards. The blue color would cause the princess to stand out from the crowd, and would very definately flatter her coloring.
Beauty in Blue

Finally, a color that suits Mathilde in both appearance and personality. A pale peach-y pink dress, with floral details, fits the princess's sweet and feminine personality. The coral pink color suits her coloring as well.
Pretty as a Peach

Infanta Cristina of Spain, Duchess of Palma de Mallorca. We don't know if she will actually be attending, but here are some options if she does go.

(funny thing is, these were both worn by Kyra Sedgewick, but both are really great for Cristina)

Gorgeous Half-Greek Girl Beautiful white draped gown with a little bit of sparkle. The color would be good for Cristina, who can carry off white, and the draping would flatter her figure.

Sweet and Soft in Sherbet The draping would flatter her figure, and the colors are great.

Crown Princess Mary decided she liked the dress she wore to the New Years Celebrations, but since that was only a month ago, that she needs a new dress. So here's one- a choclately-brown dress with lavender.

Mary's New Maternity Dress

The Golden Girls:

Crown Princess Mette-Marit found a lovely, sparkling Elie Saab dress, (and her stylist, LadyK added a panel of fabric to the neckline to make it more modest) that she decided to wear to the party. She wanted to stand out in a

However, little did she know that someone else had decided to wear gold. Queen Rania of Jordan decided to wear gold as well. Rania chose a gold lame crepe dress that is vintage. She paired it with long white gloves and a brooch at the waist.

Creating Royal Hairstyles

I thought it would be funny to have a thread where we can create hairstyles for the Royal ladies and men. ;)
How would they look with someone else's hairdo or another haircolour?

Last edited:
Great job to All:flowers:

Btw. just wondering - maybe photoshopping of royal wedding dresses?

Here are two more:

Letizia with a Retro-hairdo: very short and elegant ;)

Letizia with Hepburn Hairdo
(Corbis)

Máxima with Beatrix's Helmet :lol:

Maxima with Helmet Hair
(ANP)
I hope it will never happen! One Queen with this hairdo in the history of the Netherlands is definitely enough. The Helmet doesn't suit anyone else then Q Beatrix. ;)

Her_Majesty said:
Maxima with Helmet Hair
(ANP)
I hope it will never happen! One Queen with this hairdo in the history of the Netherlands is definitely enough. The Helmet doesn't suit anyone else then Q Beatrix. ;)

Well, I don't know...Maxima looks surprisingly good like that :lol: Great job HM :flowers:

Back by popular demand---The Royal Wedding Switch!!!

This time, it is the reigning queens and queen consorts (and a grand duchess) who are trading the dresses. Each woman was photoshopped with an image of her face from her wedding, or from right around her wedding, so they are all approximately the same age. Unfortuneatly, this time, there wasn't as much of a shocker of everyone looking better in their 'new' wedding dresses. As before, the queens swapped gowns from north to south. From north to south, the queens are Sonja (Norway), Silvia (Sweden), Margrethe (Denmark), Elizabeth (Great Britain), Beatrix (the Netherlands), Paola (Belgium), Maria Teresa (Luxembourg), Sofia (Spain), and Rania (Jordan). (note: this means Rania will be wearing Sonja's dress) Next round will be mothers and daughters-in-law!

Queen Rania wearing Queen Sonja's wedding dress
Rania can make even a plain, ok fitting wedding dress sing.

Queen Sofia wearing Queen Rania's weddiing dress.

Ee-hehehehe :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: it's so funny, because it's so not Sofia's style. And it's so nineties. hehehehe

________________​

:flowers: :flowers: :flowers: And that's all for now, so until next time, da dum da-dum, da dum da-dum. da dum da-dum dum da-da dum da dum....:flowers: :flowers: :flowers:

The image of Queen Elizabeth looks nothing like her. Are you sure you used the right photo, LadyK?:lol:

yep! It was from her wedding. But I agree- it came out looking weird. It was oddly hard to find a decent picture of her from those days. :) ;) :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom