Old Fashion Discussion Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
My favourite Victoria outfits of 2012:
light pink dress and coat +++ light blue ensemble +++ purple dress +++ black lace dress +++ printed dress +++ beige/white/black ensemble +++ light pink dress +++

Least favourite: Probably this one, although I find it kind of fun in retrospect, since she was at a children's center.

And Marie:
pink dress and black coat +++ beige dress +++ black dress +++ purple and grey dress +++

I don't really have a least favourite here, only some that I didn't like so much or didn't find appropriate for the occasion.

The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor: 2012 in Review: Crown Princess Victoria

Victoria's beautiful christening dress is definitely my favorite look of Victoria this year! Excluding the yellow dress, I think all those dresses are great. I especially love the red dress, the green dress, and the purple dress! Agree on that last outfit is her worst look of the year. What was she thinking!?

The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor: 2012 in Review: Crown Princess Letizia

My favorite Letizia look of the year is that gorgeous black lace over the shoulder dress. The black and white lace dress comes in a close second. The other outfits are very beautiful. Agree that the casual blue cropped cardi is her worst look of the year.

The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor: 2012 in Review: Crown Princess Maxima

My favorite Maxima look of the year is that beautiful gold dress she wore on Queen's Day! The white suit, the pink dress, the red outfit, and the gala gown she wore at the Luxemboug pre-wedding event are also beautiful. That worst outfit featured is awful but her worst look of the year to me is that hideous yellow and grey outfit she wore at the Luxembourg wedding!

Last edited:
My favourite outfit of Letizia would be the black lace dress, so flattering, simply perfect from hairstyle to shoes.

I really liked Maxima's outfit at the Luxembourg wedding, minus the weird sleeves, but overall it suited her so well!

The Wardrobe Collection of our little Princesses Fashion throughout the years! Enjoy:flowers:

Leonor (Sofia appears when her clothes are diferent from her sister's)

2005: ¨Picture¨
2006: ¨Picture¨ / ¨Pic2¨
2007: ¨Picture¨ / ¨Pic2¨
2008: ¨Picture¨
2009: ¨Picture¨
2010: ¨Picture¨ / ¨Pic2¨
2011: ¨Picture¨ / ¨Pic2¨
2012: ¨Picture¨ ~updated~

Amalia (Alexia&Ariane appear when their clothes are diferent from their big sister)

- 2012 ~updated~

Isabella

*2012 ~updated~

Josephine *NEW*

Elisabeth

/2002\
/2003\
/2004\
/2005\
/2006\
/2007\
/2008\
/2009\
/2010\
/2011\
/2012\ ~updated~

Eleonore

/2008\
/2009\
/2010\
/2011\
/2012\

Ingrid Alexandra *NEW*

->2004
->2005
->2006
->2007
->2008
->2009
->2010
->2011
->2012

Estelle *NEW*

2012 - Picture

and 2012 is FINISHED!!! (well, the year almost, but the young royals will probably not appear anymore until January).
the fun shall begin in 2013!!!!:ROFLMAO:

Those hats are amazing! My favorite hat is the last one! Amazing!

Thanks for all your hard work!:flowers:
I think Victoria is a beautiful woman, but Madeleine is stunning.
Catherine needs to put on some weight, I know she will with the baby, but she was too thin, IMHO
Normally M-M is one of my favorite, but that Black dress is AWFUL and her hair doesnt look very good in it either.
All I can say is I am glad no one captures me on film then makes comments cause about everything because I would probably cry a lot!! :lol:

Those hats are amazing! My favorite hat is the last one! Amazing!

Ah, hat #8; I like to fondly refer to that one as "the chicken coming home to roost" hat. My personal faves are #2 and 3.

I have loved every hat she wore in 2012 except the pre New Years I have always disliked it intensely .. the rest amazing ...

The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor: Flashback Friday: Marie at the New Year's Banquet

My absolute favorite is that stunning blue dress she wore in 2009! The color is stunning, and the style is classic, elegant and regal. It's my favorite Marie look! The pink dress she wore in 2010 looks beautiful as well. The gown she wore in 2011 was kinda boring and the dress she wore this year is her worst! The fabric and the ruffes are horrible!

Last edited:
The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor: Flashback Friday: Mathilde's Greatest Hits

I love the first three outfits! They are very classic and elegant. The same thing goes for the red and white dresses. The white and floral gowns have got to be one of my favorite looks from her! This blog entry is missing some of my favorites so I will add some of my own:

1 2 3 4 5

My number one favorite look from her is that stunning blue dress is she wore at the Luxembourg pre-wedding event! The color is goregous and and I think it is a very classic and timeless dress!

Some really brave choices which I admire. I prefer the classics though. The straw orange trimmed hat for national Day 2010. The unbelievably classic ensemble at the wedding of Prince Felipe in Spain, The red ensemble for Prince Christian's christening, and the blush straw turban for national day 2011 is outstanding!

The outfits worn by Charles and Anne at the Queen's coronation are in remarkably good condition. It's a great idea to include them in the 60th anniversary of the coronation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom