Old Fashion Discussion Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's a great article. I also have really admired the Queen's style in these recent years and have often wondered about who the designer was and the story behind the impressive changes we've seen in her wardrobe. It's always such a pleasure to see her stepping out in this great clothing. Whether it's a hit or a miss, at least HM steps up her game and is open to experimenting with her fashion.

Last edited:
Well, for women around HM's age, she must be a style icon indeed. I just love her in fuchsia, turquoise and yellow!!!!!

Today, HM dresses beautifully. Years ago she dressed like a frump. It seems in the past 15 years, she has used designers who have style.

Princess Mary's fashion from the runaway

It's been such a long time since I've last been on here, and just a quick look at thing again made me remember how much I really enjoyed seeing Princess Mary's clothes!
I can't seem to find a lot of her clothes from the models and the runaway, and that has always been my passion. I was hoping some could help me find the thread since I can't seem to find it, otherwise I was hoping we could start one here.

Tons of love! xox - Nanna

It's been such a long time since I've last been on here, and just a quick look at thing again made me remember how much I really enjoyed seeing Princess Mary's clothes!
I can't seem to find a lot of her clothes from the models and the runaway, and that has always been my passion. I was hoping some could help me find the thread since I can't seem to find it, otherwise I was hoping we could start one here.

Tons of love! xox - Nanna

Go through the current & old daytime/evening fashion threads. When Mary wears something, then the model from the runway or designer site is usually posted if it can be found.

That pastel designer sketch of her gown is absolutely beautiful. What intricate detail and glorious embroidery you can see.

Beautiful Pictures, She is absolutely stunning. Do you know what the RB on her belt stand for ??

some of these outfit look nice on Ameera,the white Abaya is the best of cours.
thanks for sharing that.

Very Nice Pictures Of Queen Noor She LOOK So Nice , Your Name Very Nice With The Pictures Like Burzg Edition Like Them

Lovely! I like the first outfit specially.
First one is best , and I love the broach have King Hussein picture , and in Last picture very beautiful earrings :cool:

Neither can I, Baroness. It is a disaster!

The return of the creepy black opaques GROAN and she was doing so well the skirt I agree is lovely but all that black ?????? please someone do something for her .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom