Old Fashion Discussion Part 2

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Letizia at the Princess of Asturias awards

royal sass

Many of these dresses are stunning. I love the green dress and the dresses from 2006, 2010, 2015, and 2017.

Her style was quite formal the first couple of years but her style got a bit experimental as time went on,some years it worked and others not.Its been quite good this year.

As a hat lover, I totally am in heaven when looking at her national day looks. She very rarely fails me in proper real hats. And amazing ones at that. Hat wise 2015 and 2013 are my favorite.

Over all look, last year and her one hatless look, 2011, were my favorite head to toe.

But definitely one of her best events.

I don't care for her in hats. My favorite look from head to toe is 2011, hands down!

This year's red gown is breathtaking! It's going to be a tough one to top.

Letizia at Easter

Realeza Española

I'm not impressed by some of these looks but I love the 2004 and 2006 outfits.

Meghan Markle fashion style after she became engaged to Prince Harry and before her marriage to him! Enjoy :)

**Picture**

Kathia these are great collages of Catherine. Thank you for the links.

I wouldn't know where else to put this. I doubt she has her own style thread at not yet five. But does anyone else find it deeply creepy that Gucci is making a line of clothes for adult men and women based on what she wears?

Let's kick this off with an (acid) flashback. I spotted this briefly on Sonja from the UK Golden Wedding in 1997, and now I feel the need to share the pain. https://images.app.goo.gl/HH3AitY2NRpJ5XrJA

Sonja. Your Majesty. What... kind of drugs were involved in the construction and execution of this one? Why does an evening gown need a business bow, years before Victoria? I know you hung out with Warhol. Wrong party, and I'm not even sure he'd approve.

Here's Edward saying "good idea in theory; bad idea in practice". https://www.diomedia.com/stock-phot...onja-and-hrh-prince-edward-image17422914.html

She is such a poor model. I have never understood why such a rich girl would do this. Use her looks to promote a brand? She doesn’t need the money

Donna Beatrice Borromeo is by far the most elegant and best dressed member of the Princely Family.

Last edited by a moderator:
What Princess Mary wore in 2021

Last edited by a moderator:
I love the relatively new multigenerational recycling of Royal clothing.

Crown Princess Victoria has worn Queen Sylvia's vintage gowns, Princess Beatrice wore HM's white ballgown for her wedding, and now Queen Letizia has worn Queen Sofia's vintage dress to great effect.

I hope this trend continues!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom