Never-changing Hairstyles

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont comment on royal old ladies, because i find it "normal" to only wear 1 or 2 hairstyles when your reach a certain age, my grandmothers are the same and now even my mom doesnt change much.

on younger generations, my opinion is the opposite.
Princess Victoria wears ALWAYS a ponytail, and even though she can bring wonderdull updoos on galas and similar events (weddings, etc...), her ponytail appears regulary and making her hair down loose a supposed legend.
Princess Lalla Salma rarely wears updoos and wears her hair almost the same, but her case is diferent, her hair is always well arranged, so beautiful and elegant, and in her i much better perfer that way than a diferent hairstyle.
Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge is a totally disappointment for me, she has such a nice hair and why not try diferent hairstyles with it? always the down with curls and thus always touching it. why not try more updoos? ponytails? braids? it totally sads me.

on royal children, as they are just kids i dont take it to hard, they dont need arranged hairstyles. but i must comment a few.
Letizia does always the same haistyle for her daughters Infantas Leonor & Sofia, why is it always a braid to one side or "hook" aplication to one side? does it not hurt the girls to use always a braid?
Princess Isabella was using her hair long before, it was not pretty on her and it made her look older, thank god Mary cut it short and made her daughter looks so cute. Isabella looks so much better now and shes looking more prettier since her mom gave birth to the twins, also since then her fashion style got way better!

Hair can change so much a person, its their identity, their own personal style!

Last edited:
i think the duchess of cambridge would love fab with her hair in chingon with jeweld clips or something going down the back :) buts that just what i would like too see

Duchess of Cambridge has her hair in soft curls and left open at almost very event. If she likes the hair do with the curls, there is so much she could do like ponytail with the ends curled, pulled back and curled etc yet she leaves it open. You find her fiddling with her hair which is quite annoying.
Id love to see her hair pulled back, in soft up do's. I also think her hair should go up or to the back when she wears hats, would look much nicer.

Princess Victoria and Infanta Elena, thoset woo need a big hair cut very fast...they need to change...

Duchess of Cambridge has her hair in soft curls and left open at almost very event. If she likes the hair do with the curls, there is so much she could do like ponytail with the ends curled, pulled back and curled etc yet she leaves it open. You find her fiddling with her hair which is quite annoying.
Id love to see her hair pulled back, in soft up do's. I also think her hair should go up or to the back when she wears hats, would look much nicer.

Completely agree. The natural-looking curls look great on Kate, but a little change here and there wouldn't go amiss.

All British Royal ladies seem to stick to their preferred hairstyle; the Queen, the Duchess of Cornwall, the Duchess of Cambridge, the Countess of Wessex, Princess Anne, Princess Alexandra, the Duchess of Gloucester - none of them have changed hairstyles in years (or ever). The late Diana, Princess of Wales was one of the few who experimented with different styles, and even she didn't do anything drastic.
I read somewhere it's because Royals need to be instantly recognised, and trademark hairstyle is one way of achieving it. Could anyone tell how accurate is the information?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom