Most elegant Queen...

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Her_Majesty said:
There are threads about "Naturally elegant princesses" and "Naturally elegant royal man" .
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f97/naturally-elegant-princess-7399-6.html
http://www.theroyalforums.com/forums/f97/most-naturally-elegant-royal-man-10583.html

So now:
What's your opinion: Who's the most elegant Queen?

My Vote goes for Queen Sonja.
She always dresses quite lovely and I like her elegant style.
Second Place goes for Queen Silvia.
I think they are the most elegant Queens. :rolleyes:

1. Queen Sonja
2. Queen Silvia
3. Queen Ranja
Naturally elegent queen is HM Queen Elizabeth II.

Why do you say Queen Elizabeth? I'm afraid she often looks dowdy and quite out of date. Her outfits are usually a nice colour, but not very fashionable!

Her fashion in the 1950s was lovely, but I think she has been surpassed by most of the other queens for quite some years now. Certainly, when I am 80 years old, I don't expect I will be a fashionista! I think if we were to call her elegant, it would be because of how she carries herself, her incredible blue eyes and lovely smile- not for her fashion.

Last edited:
But WHY???!!!! Instead of just posting names, let's talk about what makes them elegant.

How have they created an elegant style? What exactly is their signature style that sets them apart from the other royal women? When are they most elegant (daytime wardrobe or evening?).

Let's discuss!

my nominees are:
1-Queen sofia
2-Queen Paola
3-Queen Noor

those of u who chose Rania should havent seen her pre-wedding pix!

^I agree with u,I think people confuse being well-dressed and natural elegance,Quenn Elizabeth dresses old fashionated but she's a gracious and elegant woman,As for Queen Rania it happened that she was well dressed when was a new Queen,but when I've seen her early pictures,she didn't look that elegant,and even her later fashion choices are not that falatering for her,it's so boring and sometimes she looks like a walking skelet in a bag.

I chose Queen Rania and I have seen her wedding pictures on more than one occasion.

The reason why I find her naturally elegant is due to the way she presents herself. To be specific, I do not mean the beautiful clothes she wears while on duty. Personally speaking I happen to like the designs to chooses such as Yves Saint Laurent, Rochas, Balenciaga, Chloe amongst others. I find their cuts as well as choice of fabrics flattering on her. She nows what works well with her body type; thus sticking with it. Of course there are times where she has made some questionable choices. Nonetheless, that is what fashion is all about; taking chances and never repeating them again.

Under varying situations, formal and informal, the Queen exudes a quiet grace, ease, intellect, and confidence. That I find admirable.

Now I view those characteristics as being naturally elegant minus the hair, make up, and clothes which, let's be honest here, is unimportant when it comes down to it.

TamaraKhan said:
^I agree with u,I think people confuse being well-dressed and natural elegance,Quenn Elizabeth dresses old fashionated but she's a gracious and elegant woman,As for Queen Rania it happened that she was well dressed when was a new Queen,but when I've seen her early pictures,she didn't look that elegant,and even her later fashion choices are not that falatering for her,it's so boring and sometimes she looks like a walking skelet in a bag.
excellent point u made, Queen Elizabeth presents a real queen no matter what she wears, she has this charm and charisma which really absorb...

about queen rania I think her choice in dress hasnt changed, its just that we are tired of seeing fashionable clothes, we want some real charm...about her make up I'd say she always goes too far and I really cant understand why? like most eastern women shes pretty to some kind theres no need 4 tons of make up.

I would say Queen Elizabeth. she has carried her self and dressed really well and dressed her age all these years. she has done a great job with her outfits. evening gowns are beautiful. Till now, she has quit a few great pieces and very her age. great hats and jewls.

Who's the most elegant Queen?

Queen Rania of Jordan

I think, Rania is the most elegant queen.
But I say that, because she is in my age ( well, 15 years older, but still young ^^), and we germans have no queen ourselves to support. For ex.: As a spanish citizen I'd say it's Sofia. My mother likes Beatrix style and my grandmother queen elizabeth's clothing.
It's always a question of the point of view and taste.

I think that both Queen Rania and Queen Noor are among the most elegant women in the world.

For me it would definitely be Queen Margrethe. I know that she sometimes wears questionable outfits but even in them there is something so naturally elegant and regal about her. A lot of the current Queens and princess really need their designer clothes to make them shine but in Queen Margrethe’s case is it the person who is elegant; it is the person who shines.

I think that both Queen Rania and Queen Noor are among the most elegant women in the world.

Both Queens are always impeccablely turned out....never a stray slip or strap showing. Everything, hair,makeup,clothes,purse just perfect, but then money and more money is never a consideration (and that sure does help).

Presently, it is queen Rania.:flowers:
She wears each outfit casual or very official very naturally.

Fabiola of Belgium was the first name that came to my mind. She's always had that subtle stylishness no matter what the situation. Sofia and Silvia both have the same kind of sophistication but also the common touch as well. Noor wouls also be someone with a very admirable naturalness about her.

I totally agree about Fabiola, I think she was born to wear a Crown! For current Royal ladies I'd pick Rania of Jordan, and Queen Sirikit of Thailand. She is just as elegant now as she was when she was a young woman.

Queen Mary was a regal and elegant Queen Consort--she would get my vote for the most elegant Queen--however, if we are looking at Queen's who are still with us, I will say that Queen Elizabeth exhibits the natural elegance and ease of a Queen who is a Queen by birthright--not marriage. She is truly elegant--even in her sometimes unfashionable gowns--but put her in a hat, pearls, and a brooch and she exudes elegance.
Second choice for me is Queen Silvia--I drool over how wonderful she looks in evening attire.

Queen Rania and Princess Grace of Monaco

Naturally Elegant Queen?

I have seen a thread named "Naturally Elegant Princess" but there is no thread for the most elegant Queen, so here it is!:D
What do you think is the most elegant Queen??

1Queen Sivia
2Queen Beatriz
3Queen Sophia

There is something about queen Sylvia, she has this x factor that make her naturally elegant. Another naturally elegant queen is Rania, she has this unusual taste to dress and holds herself gracefully.

Queen Paola! A very elegant woman and a natural beauty.

How about an artist - Queen Margrethe II?

Queen Paola. She is very elegant and classy!

Back
Top Bottom