Naturally elegant princess

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Queen Margrethe of Denmark
Grand Duchess Maria Teresa of Luxembourg and her daughter Alexandra
Queen Anne Marie of Greece
Queen Silvia of Sweden
Crown Princess Mary of Denmark
Crown Princess Victoria of Sweden
These are my top choices

I think;

-Princess Madeleine of Sweden
-Princess Mathilde of Belgium
-Princess Mary of Denmark

I think that princess Letizia is a very naturally elegant woman. She always has been very faithful to her style: simple, not planed ,refined and really very natural...and I believe that these are the keys for a natural elegance. In adittion she always has dressed thus even before being princess.
Mary is elegant but her elegance is not natural, she seems to be OBSESSED with the fashion(a really fashionvictim like Rania)… I would not include her in this list.
And..Maxima is natural but........not elegant.
totally agree with you !!!

and also Lalla Meryem of Morocco
a very very elegant princess since her birth

Oops!It says "naturally elegant",you're right!I take my previous post back...:D

a princesse is hard working and rude behaviour not rose life of dreams what do you think about it for example rashel she was not dreaming in the house of her father she was treated lavishly badly .

Princess Anne is naturally elegant--and a hard-working Royal. I completely admire her. I also think that Mathilde is naturally elegant as well.

Princess Anne might be a lot of very honorable things, but 'naturally elegant' is not an attribute I would ever associate with her.
I'd say Farah Diba, former Empress of Iran - Queen Silvia of Sweden - Queen Noor - CP Mary of Denmark.
Ooops, this topic is about 'Princesses' only. Okay, I'll add the late Princess Grace and the late Princess Diana. I would like to add Princess Caroline, but in recent years she has somehow managed to loose her touch.

Princess Alexandra of Kent is naturally elegant and looking back to when she was younger I think she was the epitome of a princess, Princess Marie-Astrid of Luxembourg is a very close second! Out of the younger generation, I would say Crown Princess Victoria and out of those not actually born royal I would have to say Crown Princess Mette-Marit as she is more natural is her looks.

I believe Olga of Greece(now Savoy-Aosta) is a naturally elegant royal lady.Although she disappointed me with her wedding dress...

Princess Margaret to me was very elegant, and Princess Grace. Princess Margaret seemed to have so much confidence.

Queen Astrid of Belgium is my favourite natural elegant princess/queen
(I also think the fashion of the time she lived in has a lot to do with it)
Of the more recent princesses, my vote goes to Diana.

CP Mette-Marit is my favorite natural elegant princess. She is usually not overdoing make up, but she actually has quit a lot on, but it is done to make it look very natural. And it does. And her personality is great, as far as it is possible to get an impresion of that.

I have to say, I didn't love alot of the gala dresses in 2008. Victoria stands out to me as having the best formal looks(dresses, jewels, shoes, hair) Mary had a couple I l loved and some not so good. Maxima (who I love) really only impressed me this year with the red Valentino and the green. The dutch didn't seem to have many formal events this year. Matilde is always elegant, nothing overdone, even though I like overdone. May 2009 bring us lots of fun events for the judging!!!hehe and health and happiness!

Troonopvolgers!: Overzicht 2008: Gala. wasnt sure where to put this lovely montage of the gala dresses worn by the Crown Princesses during 2008
Thank you for all your work. The galleries are wonderful. However, I must admit to wishing that those of my favorite Crown Princess, Camilla Duchess of Cornwall, were there to gloat over with the rest. :flowers:

Royals-weblog have choosen their favourite outfits for the year for Mathidle, Mette-Marit, Maxima, Letizia and Mary
royals.web-log.nl: Mijn Favorieten 2008 - i agree with most of the choices here
Mathidle - the 3 outfits choosen are very nice especially the vibrant red dress as that colour really suits her, and the maternity coat and dress are really nice
Mette-Marit - i like the pink dress dor the Danish wedding but im not a massive fan of the other two outfits
Maxima - these were 3 of her best outfits during the year especially the unusual patterened evening dress

royals.web-log.nl: Mijn Favorieten van 2008 - im not keen on a few of these outfits
Letizia - the blue dress is one of my personal favourites on Letizia but for me there are some nicer options than the other two outfits
Mary - i love the white dress in the first picture although i would have prefered it without the jacket and i also like the cocktail dress but i really dont like the 3rd outfit as i think the colour does nothing for Mary

Mathilde is a naturally elegant lady. CP Mary looks wonderful now, but she didn't before she married. Mathilde always looked very nice and elegant

To me, Mary is naturally elegant. It isn't about clothes, but her prescence. She did not have nice clothes in the beginning, but does now. She has also grown and matured. but the elegance to me was always there.

Mathilde is a naturally elegant lady. CP Mary looks wonderful now, but she didn't before she married. Mathilde always looked very nice and elegant
Mathilde was born aristocracy/society with the money to buy the best and better still, the opportunities to wear it. She also had the money and necessity to indulge herself with make-up, massages, manicures, pedicures, hairstylists. etc.:flowers:

Now, our Mary (canny lass that she is) is a quick study. She got off to a reasonable start. Let's face it a party with friends or after work drinks do not require haut couture!

Once she started working for the Danish "Family Firm" she obviously had to upscale her wardrobe . . . . . from basically nothing! Then, with each new appearance and new outfit came the accusations that she was a fashion fanatic interested only in spending large quanities of cash on herself.

Now she too is a fashion "icon", whatever than means, noted for her judicous recycling and reinventions of favourite outfits. Go figure!:lol:

Mathilde was born aristocracy/society with the money to buy the best ... She also had the money and necessity to indulge herself with make-up, massages, manicures....etc.

For all that money can buy, I am surprised that Mathilde looks years older than her actual age. She seems to have aged a great deal since her wedding.

royals.web-log.nl: Mijn Favorieten van 2008
Letizia - the blue dress is one of my personal favourites on Letizia but for me there are some nicer options than the other two outfits

I like the blue ruffle dress too.

Past:princesses Grace and Soraya of Iran

Present:
CP Mathilde:flowers::always perfect and elegant.This is certainly due to her aristocratic background.Someone said that she has aged lately,this is true,It's is certainly because she has put on some weight.But,she is always sweet.I like her nice and classical cloths.She seems to be shy but this doesn't affect her confidence.

CP Mary :flowers:she has a very royal posture(bearing) from the begining of her public appearance.Regardless ,not being born into an aristrocratic milieu and not exercising a public job (as a journalist for example) before her marriage,she was always perfect,natural,confident.For me too,elegance was always there.Cloths and make-up not always makes someone elegant.Mary with or without nice cloths,jewels and make up is graceful.These only adds some more shine to her brilliant appearance.Her cloths are fashionnable without being extravagant.She doesn't follow fashion blindly. I also,admire her because she has was perfect from the start while she has to learn everything:language,culture,protocole.If she wasn't elegant and intelligent she couldn't have been so perfect and natural from the start even in with the best teachers.Exellent body language.

CP Sarah of Brunei :flowers::very young yet very brilliant and elegant princess.She is preocious .So nice in traditionnal or modern cloths.A very royal bearing.Exellent body language.

CP Victoria and princess Madeleine of Sweden:flowers::I like their simplicity and elegance.They sure received an exellent education.

Alive:
Caroline of Hanover
Marie Chantal of Greece
Dead:
Grace de Monaco
Diana Princess of Wales

I think for a 22 year old, Charlotte Casiraghi is as darn naturally elegant as they come.She is always casually chic and has that Mediterranean-Parisian aura about her.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom