Naturally elegant princess

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
BeatrixFan said:
I'd say Camilla and Alexandra of Kent. They both dress very well for their ages, they behave well, have good deportment, lovely smiles, charm and lovely personalities.

People will judge Camilla on the awful photos that the press used to turn everyone against her. In reality I believe, she could dress well and was very elegant. She gets my vote.
Princess Grace
Crown Princess Mary
Crown Princess Letizia
Crown Princess Victoria
Crown Princess Maxima
Crown Princess Matilde
Princess Alexandra

They are all elegant and exude a natural charm, in their own way, so I can't really pick from the younger ones!:D

yeah i totally agree with princess alexandra of denmark! she's very elegant same thing with princess letizia. she seems to be very natural when it comes to wearing elegant dresses..i have to say my favorite royal would be the swedish princesses, princess letizia and princess alexandra.. but letizia is my number 1 most elegant princess!!!!!!!

Princess Grace: her name says it: pure grace. She always looked smart. 'she´s the one.
Princess Caroline of Monaco: it´s on her genes, she is classy and elegant. Plus a lovely smile
Diana princess of Wales: good choises on clothes and she knew how to wear them

naturally elegant princess

maryshawn said:
I don't know how others would define "natural elegance" but I see it as being seemingly effortless in one's abilities to dress well, comport oneself with dignity, superb manners,......but not to seem as if one is trying too hard or putting on a false front.
i agree with your definition of naturally elegant princess and imo with this definition i don't think mary of denmark is the best naturally elegant princess! "not to seem as if one is trying too hard or putting on a false front" i think that's what mary does! overshadowing her husband whose gonna be the next king of denmark! what is wrong with mary is that she tries too hard.. you can see with the way she dresses and her style.. far cry from other CP of europe. look at mathilde, maxima, mette marit and letizia..they seem to complement their husband rather than what is mary doing.. well, that is just my opinion! i know may mary fans would not be please with my comment but this is just what i see about mary's style! everyone's entitled to their opinion right? ang in this case i don't think mary is naturally elegant well she can be elegant but not naturally because she tries too hard! and frederik seems to be like the prince consort supporting her partner.. not the one whose gonna be the next ruler of denmark. so my vote goes for letizia, maxima and mathilde!

1) Princess Mary
2) Princess Letizia
3) Princess Maxima
4) Queen Sofia
5) Princess Diana

1. Princess Diana
2. Princess Mary
3. Princess Maxima

by now the top five is...
1.Princess Mathilde
2.Princess Alexandra of Denmark
3.Princess Grace
4. Mary of Denmark and Letizia of Spain
5,Princess Diana

1-Princess Letizia
2-Princess Mary
3-Princess Alexandra

I posted earlier only Princes Benedikte. I want to add:

1. Princess Benedikte of SWB, Princess of Denmark
2. Princess Caroline of Monaco and Hannover
3. Queen Paola of Belgium
4. Princess Astrid of Belgium
5. Princess Mathilde of Belgium
6. Princess Mary of Denmark
7. Princess Alexandra of Great Britain
8. Princess Alexandra of SWB
9. Grand Duchess Maria Teresa of Luxumborg
10. Princess Marie of Liechtenstein
Deceased Elegant Royals
1. Princess Grace of Monaco
2. Princess Marina of Kent
3. Queen Ingrid of Denmark
4. Queen Juliana of Holland
5. Queen Elizabeth of Great Britain
6. Grand Duchess Josephine-Charlotte of Luxumborg

Whithout any doubt, and each of them in different way to be

Crown princess Letizia
Crown princess Mathilde

Princess Alexandra of Denmark
Princess Mathilde of Belgium
Princess Maxima of The Netherlands
Princess Elena of Spain
Princess Mary of Denmark
Queen Silvia of Sweden
Queen Rania of Jordan
Princess Caroline of Monaco

Of course I can not forget the one with her own distintive elegant personal style, which is undeniable hers :) :
Princess Märtha Louise of Norway

Princess Mette-Marit has developed a great style lately, IMHO, and I am gladly impressed with Camilla's style improvement, too.

Princess Letizia always looks smart, but the problem is that 99% of the time she wears suits; she has not develop -unlike her mother/sisters in law- a personal style, yet.

Deceased princesses:
Princess Grace of Monaco
Princess Diana

madeleine victoria said:
i agree with your definition of naturally elegant princess and imo with this definition i don't think mary of denmark is the best naturally elegant princess! "not to seem as if one is trying too hard or putting on a false front" i think that's what mary does! overshadowing her husband whose gonna be the next king of denmark! what is wrong with mary is that she tries too hard.. you can see with the way she dresses and her style.. far cry from other CP of europe. look at mathilde, maxima, mette marit and letizia..they seem to complement their husband rather than what is mary doing.. well, that is just my opinion! i know may mary fans would not be please with my comment but this is just what i see about mary's style! everyone's entitled to their opinion right? ang in this case i don't think mary is naturally elegant well she can be elegant but not naturally because she tries too hard! and frederik seems to be like the prince consort supporting her partner.. not the one whose gonna be the next ruler of denmark. so my vote goes for letizia, maxima and mathilde!

i AGREE 100%. It is important to make the nuances clearer between naturally elegant and elegant when trying hard...And the ladies you mentioned (Letizia, Mathilde and Maxima) are naturally elegant IMO too. :)

I define natural elegance as a natural and very graceful body language or 'deportment' that bespeaks of refinement and is understated. A naturally elegant woman could look elegant wearing jeans.

The only current princesses to have that natural elegance are Mathilde of Belgium and Alexandra of Denmark. The other women, while they have their moments have gotten their elegance with a bit of a makeover.

Every one seems to know about Mary's makeover but few saw Letizia's makeover because she had it before she went on camera as a CNN journalist. Its very rare for a female journalist to walk in cold and be able to pull off the look required of a oncamera newswoman.

Diana's makeover was more dramatic. Blackwell named her the worst dressed woman of 1981 and he complained about her posture because she slumped. She fixed that problem very dramatically.

Maxima doesn't strike me as being very elegant because to me elegance is always understated and Maxima is just too exuberant and vivacious to be understated. Her vivaciousness is a very appealing trait but elegant is not the word I would use to describe her.

Mette-Marit is understated but her body language still shows a bit of hesitation and lack of self-confidence sometimes which keeps her from being really elegant. As she matures and gains confidence I think she will gain an acquired elegance that is just as good as the natural kind.

Both Letizia and Mary have an elegance that they worked hard to get. They're very attractive to look at even though their elegance isn't inborn. I say if you don't have it naturally, then if you can work to get it, then more power to you.

ysbel said:
I define natural elegance as a natural and very graceful body language or 'deportment' that bespeaks of refinement and is understated. A naturally elegant woman could look elegant wearing jeans.

The only current princesses to have that natural elegance are Mathilde of Belgium and Alexandra of Denmark. The other women, while they have their moments have gotten their elegance with a bit of a makeover.

Every one seems to know about Mary's makeover but few saw Letizia's makeover because she had it before she went on camera as a CNN journalist. Its very rare for a female journalist to walk in cold and be able to pull off the look required of a oncamera newswoman.

Diana's makeover was more dramatic. Blackwell named her the worst dressed woman of 1981 and he complained about her posture because she slumped. She fixed that problem very dramatically.

Maxima doesn't strike me as being very elegant because to me elegance is always understated and Maxima is just too exuberant and vivacious to be understated. Her vivaciousness is a very appealing trait but elegant is not the word I would use to describe her.

Mette-Marit is understated but her body language still shows a bit of hesitation and lack of self-confidence sometimes which keeps her from being really elegant. As she matures and gains confidence I think she will gain an acquired elegance that is just as good as the natural kind.

Both Letizia and Mary have an elegance that they worked hard to get. They're very attractive to look at even though their elegance isn't inborn. I say if you don't have it naturally, then if you can work to get it, then more power to you.
I agree 100% with all what said Ysbel.Diana,Mary,Letizia and I would've added Rania are all elegant "NOW",but were not always elegant,their elegance was obvious only after their makeovers,and we all saw their pictures of before becoming royals,they didn't have something striking which can be defined as a natural elegance,they rather were the definition of "the girl next door or the insignifient girl".IMO,only princess Mathilde and also i can add Charlotte and her mother princess Caroline,within the actual royals,who are really naturally elegant women,their elegance comes from their way of being and not from the quality of what they wear or of from their makeup and fashions.

Does anyone know which perfume charlotte wears?

Does anyone know which perfume charlotte wears?

princess letizia
princess maxima
princess mary
princess mathilde

1. PRINCESS GRACE - without any doubt....
2. Princess Mathilde, Princess Maxima, Princess Alexandra
3. Princess Mary,both Infantas of Spain, Princess Letizia

I agree with ysbel in everything except in Maxima and Mary.
For me, Rania and Letizia are elegants now, or they are trying to be.
But natural elegant can be two things...can be Mary or Maxima.
Mary is always very elegant, not in the dress, in the way of be with the people, with her husband...since I saw her the first time in a wedding seems to be so elegant, a elegant calm and tranquility.
In the other hand is Maxima. For me her behaviour everyday, her smile and her look is always elegant, at the same time as fresh, spontaneous and vivacious...
I hope you can understand me :D

Princess Mathilde
Princess Mary
Princess Letizia
Princess Maxima

1.CP Letizia
2.CP Mathilda
3.Princess Alexandra
4.CP Mary
5.Queen Sophia

Past:

Grace de Monaco and Diana Princes of Wales tie

Current:

Queen Rania of Jordan

Definitely Princess Grace of Monaco. That lady embodied the word classy.

Well,I think the most NATURALLY elegant princess without a doubt is princess Letizia of Spain.she is very natural and she is not so pending to go perfect as other princess and even so she goes elegant.

Last edited:
oh no...she is everything less natural...natural is maxima...letizia is always thinking very cold to make the things very correct...but not natural, natural is other thing.

nayralorenzo said:
oh no...she is everything less natural...natural is maxima...letizia is always thinking very cold to make the things very correct...but not natural, natural is other thing.

I agree. Letizia is so afraid of mistakes than she never looks relaxed.
I think than Princess Grace and her daughter Caroline are naturally elegant princess

I agree!!! Maxima is definitely natural. Letizia is rather cold trying hard to be perfect. Mary looks like a professional model.

ceci said:
I agree. Letizia is so afraid of mistakes than she never looks relaxed.
I think than Princess Grace and her daughter Caroline are naturally elegant princess

If Letizia is wary of making a mistake who can blame her! After all, look at how much she was condemned for "interrupting" Felipe in the engagement interview. She's learnt that lesson the hard way.

For my, Letizia is natural, because a person sometimes has bad moments and good moments, and that is seen in her. It is not possible to be always with the smile put in the mouth.

Princess Caroline of Monaco and Princess Alexandra of England are my choice for elegant Princess's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom