Most naturally elegant royal man...?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

lisamaria

Aristocracy
Let's try something different: after hundreds of posts of stylish royal women, it's time to bring in the guys. So, who do you find the most elegant royal man?

My vote:
1) GD Henri of Luxembourg - rather very easy on the eye :wub:
2) King Juan Carlos - old-school style
3) Andrea Casiraghi - new-school - if there ever was such - and very effortless

lisamaria said:
Let's try something different: after hundreds of posts of stylish royal women, it's time to bring in the guys. So, who do you find the most elegant royal man?

My vote:
1) GD Henri of Luxembourg - rather very easy on the eye :wub:
2) King Juan Carlos - old-school style
3) Andrea Casiraghi - new-school - if there ever was such - and very effortless
you nailed it--also, Joachim of Denmark deserves a vote

I don't think Frederik and Jaime make it on the list....:ROFLMAO: :lol:

Hmm, I don't think I'd ever describe a man as "elegant", I prefer distinguished.

1-King Juan-Carlos
2-Prince Haakon
3-Prince Felipe
4-Although he's deceased, an honourary mention for Prince Rainier.

I think IñakiUrdangarínlooks really nice in both casual wear and a suit.

I think Prince Charles and Prince Felipe are definitely among the most elegant Royal men.

Little_star said:
Hmm, I don't think I'd ever describe a man as "elegant", I prefer distinguished.
You have read your Anne of Greengables novels then? :lol: I went to a pub tonight, and came to the conclusion that perhaps the best words are stylish and cool; the very young guys there, in their velvet jackets, messy hair and self-rolled ciggies were just that. And not giving a d*mn, which constitutes more often than not for style. Hence why I don't like for example Jaime much - way too much effort.

The same goes with the ladies as; Marie-Astrid of Luxembourg got many votes in the most elegant princess thread, and she is always very subdued. M-T is not, and looses in my eyes points for being always sort of over the top.

My votes goes to:-
1. CP Felipe
2. CP Hakkon
3. GD Henri
4. CP Pavlos

All very elegant, handsome and most distinguished!

I would say King Juan Carlos of Spain .:)

I think there are quite a lot "elegant" royal men..
but the first who comes to my mind is Henri of Luxembourg! :flowers:
He always looks hadsome.:wub:

Furthermore I vote for Prince Haakon and Prince Felipe.

I think Prince Felipe, Prince Pavlos, Prince Emanuele Filiberto.

Prince Haakon and Iñaki Urdangarin are my choice.

lisamaria said:

1) Prince Mauritz van Vollenhoven
2) Prince Joachim of Denmark
3) Grand Duke Henri of Luxemburg

Absolutely one is GD Henri. He can do everything, he still looks like in his 20. :lol: And then prince Haakon of Norway, he has strong charisma and 3rd place for me has prince Frederick. He's such so cute :ROFLMAO:

When I think of 'elegant' for the royal men, GD Henri and King Juan Carlos come to my mind. They are, as previously said both very handsome and distinguished!

1- cp hakkon
2-GD henri
i agree with little_star prince was a very elegant man

Felipe of Spain
Maurits van Vollenhoven
Frederik of Denmark

CP Haakon
GD Henri
CP Frederick
CP Jaochim
Prince Carl Philip

For me both GD Henri and Pr. Hans-Adam of Liechtenstein are both very handsome and distinguished.
For some reason, Pr. Felipe, Pr. Frederick, and all the other men of this generation are just average to me. Nothing really stands out about them to me. Felipe's forhead and ears are too big for me, but he has very nice eyes and a great smile. Frederick is just "little boy cute" to me. I like men that look like men. Joachim (sp) is o.k., but he is too tall and skinny. reminds me of a pencil. Don't get me wrong,all of them are not bad too look at, very easy on the eyes, but to me, they are not in the same class as GD Henri and Pr. Hans-Adam.

Natural elegance "which means for me being a gentelman" King Juan Carlos of Spain,elegance related to clothes Jaime Marichalar Infanta's Elena husband.

My vote goes to Prince Maurits

Crown Prince Frederik
Prince William
Prince of Wales
Andrea Casiraghi

Best natural elegance/demeanor:

Prince Kyril
Grand Duke Henri
Prince Ernst-August
Prince Phillip

Last edited:
Prince Charles: he's the quintessence of elegance... :wub:

Felipe, the Prince of Asturias always looks wonderful, neat and elegant with beautifully tailored clothing.

The Prince of Asturias followed by the Prince of Wales.

I believe HRH Crown Prince Haakon is very elegant. There's something about him that sets him apart from the rest... I cannot put my finger on it.

I also think Crown Prince Naruhito is elegant along with Grand Duke Henri and Prince Hans-Adam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom