Most beautiful gala gowns worn by royal ladies

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
This gown on Queen Frederika is absolutely breathtaking. The details are exquisite. One of the most beautiful gowns to me.

Last edited:
This gown on Queen Frederika is absolutely breathtaking. The details are exquisite. One of the most gowns to me.

Queen Frederika always knew how to dress up to the nines and pulled out all the stops.

It wasn't just the gowns , she had the youthful looks up until she was widowed , but she also had a husband who lived and adored her , a husband she was madly in love with, a job she excelled in, and She was the QUEEN, and she was born a Princess so she really didn't have a lot of the problems associated with trying to mold into a new social class, but she just had the joie de vivre. She was the whole package and had the brains to go with it as well she mirrored her he-grandmother Vicky in a a-lot of ways

Sent from my iPhone using The Royals Community mobile app

Collage of Mary's stunning gowns:

royal sass

Most of these gowns are amazingly beautiful.

Thanks Ilove CP! Seen all together perfect. It is so hard to distinguish someone. Different dresses, colors, gorgeous!!!

I don't like the bottom part, but I agree on the majestic hairstyle!

The Royal Order of Sartorial Splendor: Royal Flashback of the Day: November 17

Queen Silvia's 2005 Nobel Prize gown is one of my all time favorites. The color and details are immaculate, and the style is very regal and majestic. Her hairstyle was also exquisite. The Cameo parure is stunning with the dress. Silvia looked incredible.
Queen Sonya's gala gown is quite stunning, very regal. Silvia seems to have 'settled' into wearing variations of this style of gown. The neckline is wide enough and deep enough to allow for her to wear almost any of her parures with a modicum of modesty, the sort of mini puff at the top of the sleeves is very elegant and the style of the gown is almost a sheath with a full width and length bustle and tiny train. Very intriguing.

Now those are Gala gowns, as of course, was Victoria's last magnificent outing at the Nobels last year.

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-AvOOlsIPF...ss-Victoria-Nobel-Prize-Awards-Ceremony-3.jpg

Last edited:
The red dress of Letizia is memorable, but I will add the dress of Victoria in Nobel.

Gown is beautiful and the amathyst tiara and matching jewels were perfect fit:flowers:

Princess Charlene in that violet Armani and Princess Victoria's pre-wedding Saab
are both blindingly beautiful, imo.

The then-Letizia Rocasolano's red evening gown at the Fred/Mary wedding is now iconic. Letizia has never looked better, even at her own wedding imo.

Last edited:
Princess Charlene in that violet Armani and Princess Victoria's pre-wedding Saab
are blindingly beautiful, imo.

Then-Letizia Rocasolano's red evening gown at the Fred/Mary wedding is now iconic. Letizia has never looked better, even at her own wedding imo.

i agree moonmaiden. the two gowns you cite first are also favourites of mine.

do you mean letizia's red evening gown or her red dress she wore to the wedding itself? (i assume you mean her evening gown which was truly dreamy.)

Victoria was stunning. Like Beatrix too, rare to see her in that kind of dress.

There's not a single one of these photos I don't absolutely love. I wish we could see colour versions of the black and white photos.

Back
Top Bottom