Morocco’s Traditional Dresses And Belts

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Monalisa said:
Q.Rania in some great evening dresses from Elie Saab,100% inspiration from moroccan "takchitas"(2pieces)
I don't know if the designer inspiration was 100% from the Moroccan dress called "takchitas". But I think there many common points in Arab women dresses as it is within Berber women dresses. For example the berber dress "takhlila" is still used in Egypt, and in other North African countries ... I read somewhere that this Berber dress has Roman' origin.

abir said:
I don't know if the designer inspiration was 100% from the Moroccan dress called "takchitas". But I think there many common points in Arab women dresses as it is within Berber women dresses. For example the berber dress "takhlila" is still used in Egypt, and in other North African countries ... I read somewhere that this Berber dress has Roman' origin.

Maybe there's many comon points in the arab women dresses,but some cararteres in that dresses from Elie saab ,that i quted before with pictures, are only in the moroccan "tak****a",like the big slit in the sides till the waist,the embroidement "Sfifa" in the middle of the dresse till the bottom, and the two pieces dresse ,which we see especially in the beige-gold coloured dress of rania and the white one of Nour.

Princess lalla Meryem in a beautifull "takchita" from the moroccan disigner 3zhor Rayess",Marrakesh,October 2003.

I like especially the shoes,nice one.

Attachments

• LALLAMERYEM-160.JPG
    LALLAMERYEM-160.JPG
    49.3 KB · Views: 737
Last edited by a moderator:
Who has an idea about the origin of Gold belts the Moroccan women/princesses wear?

I guess it's unique in the world to wear a Gold belt, isn't it? :)
It's surprised me to hear QR ordered gold shoes (even she didn't wear them, I beleive), what's then about Gold belts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom