Make-up & Skincare of Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Letizia's very soft make up doesnt suit her at all, she uses quite neutrel shades which do her no good, they only wash her out and make her look plae.
I like her make up when she uses some eyelines and eye shadow, they bring her eyes out.

Letizia's make-up looks almost always similar to each other. But not always.
Sometimes her eyes look well but when you see the close-up they look strange.
Not all colours suite to her eyes specialy on close-up.

I like her lipstick along but her skin looks blotchy.

Lalla Salma always keeps the make up quite simple but with lovely not so heavy eye make-up. I think even if she wears alot of eye make up, it wont really matter nor show much since she has pretty small eyes/lids

Letizia's very soft make up doesnt suit her at all, she uses quite neutrel shades which do her no good, they only wash her out and make her look plae.
I like her make up when she uses some eyelines and eye shadow, they bring her eyes out.

I think the contrary. I don't like heavy eyelines and eye shadow she used occasionally at night. She has big eyes, nice shape, doesn't need that much makeup, soft neutral shades suits her, especially during the day.

http://i37.tinypic.com/o7sxo8.jpg

Lalla Salma's make up always looks too "dewey" or too moist for my taste- give her a little powder, and I'm all for it!

She is a beautiful woman and looked nice as always, a very subtle make up. For my taste there could have been far more make up on her eyes, this make up needs a highlight IMO.

She is a beautiful woman and looked nice as always, a very subtle make up. For my taste there could have been far more make up on her eyes, this make up needs a highlight IMO.
Face and lips...perfect. She could use some liner! I always say more liner!!:p

Sept 30, 2009 - P.Mary looks lovely, soft make up but yet with osme soft color which gave her a very fresh looks.
Eyes are highlighted nicely and not too much.

Picture

Sept 30, 2009 - P.Mary looks lovely, soft make up but yet with osme soft color which gave her a very fresh looks.
Eyes are highlighted nicely and not too much.

Picture
She does nice make-up, enough for photos but never too much. She likes a pinkish plum palette.:p

This is the best possible quantity of make up for Letizia's delicate facial characteristics,imo.She doesn't need more,as simple as that.Light and soft,the perfect balance!

I agree with the light make up on CP Letizia, she looks great....however, I would like to see a tad bit more red on the lips to tie in with the dress...just a bit would balance perfectly, IMO.

Oct 21, 2009 - Rania in Italy. Make up looks quite fresh and nice, I like the rose pink on her, suits her really well.

Pic 1 ** Pic 2

I also agree, a fresh, quite natural and lovely make-up, suits her well. :)

Back
Top Bottom