Make-up & Skincare of Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Wow, her majesty uses clarins. It's high end but well known. I guess I would've expected her to use something so high end its almost unheard of.

The close-up does show amateur made make-up. Maybe Mathilde should hire a make-up expert before bigger events.

Hello everyone,

I'm wondering if I should try Ole Henrikson's products. I have quite sensitive skin.
Attaining Grace

I've tried Ole Henrikson's products in the past and found them to be very over-rated.

Personally I prefer Eve Lom products, although I'm not sure if it is available in Australia as it is a British brand,
Welcome to Eve Lom

The Kiehls range of products are also pretty good and unlike other brands they are not ludicrously expensive.
Kiehl's | Welcome

However if you prefer using products that derive from natural plants etc then the Korres range is pretty good.
Korres natural products

re: Ole Henrikson

Thank you very much, Little Star. I will see if all of those products are available here. If not, I may have to continue with Lancome which has always been good.

Best Regards,
Attaining Grace

CP Skincare

I believe in the Vanity Fair magazine a few years ago with the royals in the issue--they listed in the back the make-up/cosmetics used by the artists.

Also, since CP Mathilde seems to support Belgian products, she might use Nelly de Vuyst skincare line.

I would definitely like to know what products and brands they use and have at their disposal though.

The close-up does show amateur made make-up. Maybe Mathilde should hire a make-up expert before bigger events.

Forgive my ignorance, how can you tell? What makes the difference between a 'make-up expert' and 'amateur'? I would love to know the tricks.

Do you recognize any other royals as applying their own make-up?

Thanks

Forgive my ignorance, how can you tell? What makes the difference between a 'make-up expert' and 'amateur'? I would love to know the tricks.

Do you recognize any other royals as applying their own make-up?

Thanks

simply: "amateur makeup" is non-professional and a "make-up expert" is a professional make-up artist (for models, actors/actresses...).:lol:
if you know a bit about make-up, you'll soon see what's good work or not, you just need the eye for it!;)

Most professinal make-up artists airbrush the foundation on their clients, and I'm sure many of the royal women do to (well, their artists I mean.) It works wonders and makes ones skin look flawless even those with horrific looking skin. So buy an airbrush kit thingy if you can find one.

Regarding Ole, if you have combo skin I would stay away from his products. Try Obagi if your skin needs some extra help.
:)

Most professinal make-up artists airbrush the foundation on their clients, and I'm sure many of the royal women do to (well, their artists I mean.) It works wonders and makes ones skin look flawless even those with horrific looking skin. So buy an airbrush kit thingy if you can find one.

Regarding Ole, if you have combo skin I would stay away from his products. Try Obagi if your skin needs some extra help.
:)
Do you know wher to get this airbrush kit or the brand???
I started to use this products from Israel call Premier, they are a little bit expensive but you can buy it in ebay from a fraction of what it cost, just check the seal when arrives and the expiration date , can see my skin looking and feelling better., i will post the web site letter when i found it.

Last edited by a moderator:
yes, it would be nice to know the secret of their make up, who does it and what products they use? anyones know?

I often find that Queen Rania's makeup looks overdone. Perhaps it's the style in the Middle East? Seems to me that many of the ladies there particularly like heavier eye-makeup.:flowers:

I think that,too but I have no idea about make-up style in the Middle East.I just know that Arab ladies love using eyeliner.;)

I think CP Letizia very often has a lovely make up. I often think that CP Maxima need a better skin care regime, because her skin is notalways good. But she is beautiful.

Queen Rania is one of my favorites, and I like her best with not so much make up. But she is usually very overdone in my opinion. She is enhancing her beautiful features with the make up, but it is too much too many times.

I would love to know what skincare program CP Mette-Marit is using. And CP Mathilde. They both have great skin.

All in all the princesses are beautiful for who they are, but it is a bit fun to discus their make up and clothes and so on. I get so much inspiration from them, and also from the causes they support. I love to learn more about the causes they care about.

I can't wait to hear more about what other members here think of the make up and skin care etc of the princesses. :)

CP Letizia seems to have impeccable style in make-up. I wonder ifthey have their own make up artists like celebrities do sometimes.

In Letizia's case I think that she as the former tv-presenter she must learn how to do good make-up specially when she go somewhere without make-up artist. I mean when she was outside of the tv.

Mary and Letizia and Rania wear their make-up so well. And it doesn't hurt that their skin is well taken care of.

I think Mary and Mathilde have the perfect make up all the time. It gives them an elegant, classy and natural look.

i agree the thing is how is done?

Back
Top Bottom