Make-up & Skincare of Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think P Letizia make up is the best, always fresh and natural; I heard that for her official engagements she still uses the same make-up artist who did her face when she worked on TV as a news anchor

Thank you for these beautiful photos!

Rania is very elegant, I love her style, (but her makeup is a little too heavy).

Last edited by a moderator:
Mary looks old here. I wonder if its the color of her make-up. :sad:

I think the wrinkles around her eyes are obvious with any make-up shade.;) It's not her fault - I actually think wrinkles on some people make them look more charming.

I like that Mary's eyebrows are naturally dark and full or her makeup artist gives them a boost. Darkened eyebrows photograph wonderfully. Mette-Marit looks like some of her eyebrow fill was smudged off. Her eye makeup was perfection for such a fair skinned person. :)

Mathilde is a beautiful woman but I wouldn't have matched my eyeshadow color to my dress. Not a great color for her skin tone. :whistling:

Wonderful makeup for a equally wonderfully beautiful princess...or at least future princess...of course this will change very soon.

I agree IloveCP, she is getting more beautiful!

I love how Mary does her makeup.She always looks natural.

Most professinal make-up artists airbrush the foundation on their clients, and I'm sure many of the royal women do to (well, their artists I mean.) It works wonders and makes ones skin look flawless even those with horrific looking skin. So buy an airbrush kit thingy if you can find one.

Regarding Ole, if you have combo skin I would stay away from his products. Try Obagi if your skin needs some extra help.
:)

If you have 200.00 that you are not concerned about!!!:bang:
Yes, I looked into buying this UNTIL...I saw the price..
Dior has a spray foundation for 60.00...Not tried it yet..When I'm done using my MAC the spray Dior is on the list.

I like the way Mary and Letizia tend to wear their makeup - natural, elegant, and classy. I believe Mary has a personal makeup artist; what about Letizia?

I believe that Mette-Marit uses less make-up because in the Northern countries of Europe people prefer a simple,clean,subtle beauty and less extravagant,bright styles. (Just look at the fashion,art and design-it´s all about simplicity,good quality and clear lines-less is more!) I like make-up that looks as if you had nothing done to your skin,it doesn´t hide her natural beauty and she has good skin so why should she put on more to cover it?Maybe she could try out some new lipstick colours from time to time but I generally like her appearance.In my eyes she didn´t change that much,at least I don´t see such a great difference like I´ve seen on CP Mary or Queen Rania who completely changed their look and style over the years after they married & became royals.

I prefer MM in natural version, she seems to feel good in her own skin. With the minimalistic make-up she was one of the most beautiful royal brides. Lately she experiments more I think. Sometimes she looks good, sometimes not.

I loved how Mary,Victoria and Mathilde did their make up on their wedding day.They looked very natural and did not put too much.

For me Mary overdone the blush. She was very pale and it didn't look good IMO. i agree about Victoria, she looked nice. I also like MM, almost no make-up, just bare stunning face.

I thought Kate's makeup here was impeccable! Im glad she did not go overboard with the eyeliner and I think she had a decent amount of blush. I also love the lip color!

I thought Kate's makeup here was impeccable! Im glad she did not go overboard with the eyeliner and I think she had a decent amount of blush. I also love the lip color!
I have to disagree.
The makeup is still very heavy (for my taste): too much blush and contouring, too thick eyeliner, lower line included.

I have to disagree.
The makeup is still very heavy (for my taste): too much blush and contouring, too thick eyeliner, lower line included.

:previous:
I agree with you,Artemisia :flowers:. Maybe for evening occasion is OK, but she have same makeup for daily and evening events, IMO :)

I wasn't sure where to put this, so I decided here. Some of these "improvements" are pretty garish, but others don't look too bad:

Kate Middleton's extreme makeover. M&S virtual beauty technology lets women try make-up before they buy | Mail Online

Some of these (especially the first two) make me think of a badly done make-up for a high school production of 'The Rocky Horror Picture Show', or something else that would require that type of make-up. Yikes :eek:. I'm a fan of the muted look, and Catherine would be able to wear that quite well. There's no need to go bright (especially with that blue-green eye shadow).

Cinderella5x said:
Giving up people are already complaining her make-up is too strong, I don't think I would want to know what would they say if she would start doing most of what was created there for her...

I agree. Most of these options are awful.

:previous:They make her look like a clown. All of the "improved" options are dreadfully unflattering.

Some people really have rocks in their heads!

Back
Top Bottom