Make-up & Skincare of Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have noticed Princess Maxima's natural make-up looks very nice and attractive.:flowers:
On this past state visit, Maxima really pulled herself through and with her flair looked fabulous in all ways, yet I wouldn't always say she is naturally made up. Many times she is over made up and her face looks wrinkled

I like Maxima's make-up a lot. I think her make-up is very nice. Especially, she looks very good during gala dinners.

Perfect, Letizia is so beautiful, Leonor certainly resembles her beauty!

I feel Letizia is really a winner where makeup is concerned.
Congrats!:flowers:

I think Letizia and Mary have beautiful royal make-up. They both have a stunnng complection.
x

Letizia's makeup at the gala dinners recently has been perfect especially around her eyes

I really love the make of both these two. So nice and natural and elegant. I love Mary's eye makeup in particular.

Lately I've noticed Mary has been wearing heavy, heavy make-up these days. Too much for my taste. She looks less severe, and younger, when her make-up artist doesn't pile on the eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara as well as foundation. It makes her look older when he does.

Natural and less is better, imo.

I don't mind Mary's eye-makeup, but to me, she has been wearing a bit too much foundation. She has such beautiful skin, and I can't imagine why she would want to cover it with such thick foundation.

Princess Maxima's make-up, today!:flowers:
ANP Beeldbank

Maxima looked nice. Not too much blush as she usually has on. I like the dark eyes and everything really soft. I like about Maxima is that she never goes wrong with foundation, its always perfect color and not too much.

I'd have to agree, I do think the make-up application is very well done tonight. The dress packs more of a punch, so the make needs to be altered to suit it (as was done).

Back
Top Bottom