Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 12-31-2008, 09:29 AM
Heir Apparent

Crown Princess Mary's make-up
ANP Beeldbank
ANP Beeldbank

Old 12-31-2008, 09:41 AM
Nobility

i am looking for the fantastic pix of letizia with a wonderful make up at a dinner in Brezil (i Think) she wore a silver dress

Old 12-31-2008, 02:54 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Representative - Morocco

i like Mary,Letizia and Marie make-up always soft and nice.
here some of Lalla Salma
http://i42.tinypic.com/ddhxk3.jpg
http://i43.tinypic.com/wl93pg.jpg
http://i40.tinypic.com/t0nv5u.jpg
http://i42.tinypic.com/28lf6ol.jpg
Old 12-31-2008, 04:16 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mademoiselle Lilo View Post
i like Mary,Letizia and Marie make-up always soft and nice.
here some of Lalla Salma

http://i40.tinypic.com/t0nv5u.jpg
its the first time that i see this picture , Madmoiselle can you tell me when and what was the occasion of this photo plz
Old 12-31-2008, 07:36 PM
Heir Apparent

Princess Letizia's make-up
http://www.iblbildarkiv.net/fotoweb/...archiveid=5018
http://www.iblbildarkiv.net/fotoweb/...archiveid=5018
Old 12-31-2008, 07:53 PM
Royal Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mermaid1962 View Post
I often find that Queen Rania's makeup looks overdone. Perhaps it's the style in the Middle East? Seems to me that many of the ladies there particularly like heavier eye-makeup.
I agree; I often think she has too much eye make-up and blusher on. She's so beautiful that it is a shame to hide it under all that make-up

"We make a living by what we do; we make a life by what we give" Winston Churchill
Old 12-31-2008, 08:38 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mademoiselle Lilo View Post
the most of the time, i don't like Lalla Salma make-up
The most of the time her skin seeme "oiled" or to shiny
sometimes she seems "too white" or sometimes again to have too make up (at some evening or night events), than her face needs
Old 01-01-2009, 06:19 AM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikram View Post
the most of the time, i don't like Lalla Salma make-up
The most of the time her skin seeme "oiled" or to shiny
I understand what you say, as in this photo for example
http://www.selwane.com/expo/albums/u...XPUNI20969.jpg
Old 01-01-2009, 12:40 PM
Heir Apparent

Princess Letizia tends to have the best make-up imho. It's very natural looking and she seems to have very good skin, which means she doesn't need to wear too much. Moreover I think having worked in television previously she has a better idea of what looks good in front of the camera.

I'm not a massive fan of Lalla Salma's make-up, she often seems to wear a lot of poweder and ends up looking like it's caked-on.
Old 01-01-2009, 01:04 PM
Serene Highness

I think that Lalla Salma like all naturally red haired people has very good skin. Her problem might be even too dry skin than too oily, like for all red haired. So her oily complexion must be due to make up. I heard that there was a trend within some make up artists to make face skin shining while doing make up.
She definetelly should change make up artist. She is a stanning woman with interesting features and her make up also often too thick does nothing good to her face.

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 01-01-2009, 01:20 PM
Courtier

I think Letizia, Rania, Mary generally have nice makeup. However, Maxima, there's a woman who seriously needs a makeup artist - and a skin doctor!
Old 01-01-2009, 01:25 PM
Serene Highness

I think Rania's make up is very good in enhancing her face features but it is also too thick.
Mary's of Denmark make up is usually perfect.

"The course of true love never did run smooth " William Shakespeare, 'A Midsummer Night's Dream'

http://www.aishwarya-rai.com/
Old 01-01-2009, 01:38 PM
Nobility

Lalla meryem of Morocco
http://i209.photobucket.com/albums/b...g?t=1228312448
Old 01-01-2009, 01:42 PM
Moderator Emeritus

Some nice Royal make-ups
royals.web-log.nl: Royal Make-up

Old 01-01-2009, 01:47 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikram View Post
i love this one
Quote:
its the first time that i see this picture , Madmoiselle can you tell me when and what was the occasion of this photo plz
was meeting for her association.
Old 01-01-2009, 01:48 PM
Super Moderator
Royal Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Her_Majesty View Post
Some nice Royal make-ups
i liked Mary,Letiza and MM make-up perfect
Old 01-01-2009, 01:49 PM
Super Moderator

I think Queen Margrethe always looks stunning when she does her New Year's speach and she wears really good make up and a nice outfit! I donlt think she usually wears much make up during the day.
Old 01-01-2009, 02:01 PM
Heir Apparent

Quote:
Originally Posted by Her_Majesty View Post
Some nice Royal make-ups
Only on these photos it looks that Mathilde and sometimes MetteMarit and Letizia have the most light makeup than other princesses.
I think that I for the first time see photos of Maxima without make-up. what about the other? She and Mary sometimes have heavy makeup but not
so heavy like it was many times with Rania.

Waht about Victoria??

Btw. talking about make-up I think that the most perfect eyebrows have:
Mary
Rania
Mette Marit
Madeleine
Maxima
Old 01-01-2009, 02:42 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little_star View Post
Princess Letizia tends to have the best make-up imho. It's very natural looking and she seems to have very good skin, which means she doesn't need to wear too much. Moreover I think having worked in television previously she has a better idea of what looks good in front of the camera.

I'm not a massive fan of Lalla Salma's make-up, she often seems to wear a lot of poweder and ends up looking like it's caked-on.
Copia el look de la princesa de Asturias · [Fotos] · PONTE GUAPA · Canal MUJER · Terra
Letizia learned how she should makeup herself when she was a presenter of TV news.
Gloria Romero is make-up assistant of TVE,she make-up to letizia when she was a journalist: "Letizia has an angular face with large facial features, so that the media is ideal for work" Her features are perfect and require minimal effort"
Gloria then details the make-up done daily to Letizia and working around the half hour:

Base. "Transparent, nothing heavy because Letizia has no blemishes on her face. Furthermore, having a good skin can take a fund whose purpose was to provide natural shade and hold the spotlight of the set. "

Eye Shadow. "It's always very light: beige, lilac or pink all over the eyelid, sometimes with particles of nacre"

Corrective. "Very soft in areas like the lower eyelid, nose and commissures of the lips."

Rouge. "A faint blush colors in shades of coral, as her cheeks out alone."

Eyebrows. "Just leave comb and free of makeup."

Mask tabs. "Previously, to applie curling tongs and then comb with dark mascara brush. Letizia has big and thick eyelashes on both eyelids is fast that it does not need to make several passes out. "

Eye liner. "Wide, with black pencil or very dark brown by the upper eyelid mobile and so sensitive to outside half on the bottom."

Lips. "Lips Profiles in the same color as the lipstick, which is always a natural sheen in shades transparent. Letizia make-up her lips because she did very well"

El look de la Princesa de Asturias · [Fotos] · PONTE GUAPA · Canal MUJER · Terra
Roberto Siguero, make-up of Lancôme , reveals the key makeup Ms. Letizia Ortiz:
"She has a very natural and timeless style. We can not highlight anything in particular because nothing in her makeup powerfully calls attention. We can say that this is a very balanced makeup that highlights, in a discreet way, each of her features"