Make-up & Skincare of Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i am looking for the fantastic pix of letizia with a wonderful make up at a dinner in Brezil (i Think) she wore a silver dress

I often find that Queen Rania's makeup looks overdone. Perhaps it's the style in the Middle East? Seems to me that many of the ladies there particularly like heavier eye-makeup.:flowers:

I agree; I often think she has too much eye make-up and blusher on. She's so beautiful that it is a shame to hide it under all that make-up

the most of the time, i don't like Lalla Salma make-up
The most of the time her skin seeme "oiled" or to shiny
sometimes she seems "too white" or sometimes again to have too make up (at some evening or night events), than her face needs

Princess Letizia tends to have the best make-up imho. It's very natural looking and she seems to have very good skin, which means she doesn't need to wear too much. Moreover I think having worked in television previously she has a better idea of what looks good in front of the camera.

I'm not a massive fan of Lalla Salma's make-up, she often seems to wear a lot of poweder and ends up looking like it's caked-on.

I think that Lalla Salma like all naturally red haired people has very good skin. Her problem might be even too dry skin than too oily, like for all red haired. So her oily complexion must be due to make up. I heard that there was a trend within some make up artists to make face skin shining while doing make up.
She definetelly should change make up artist. She is a stanning woman with interesting features and her make up also often too thick does nothing good to her face.

I think Letizia, Rania, Mary generally have nice makeup. However, Maxima, there's a woman who seriously needs a makeup artist - and a skin doctor!

I think Rania's make up is very good in enhancing her face features but it is also too thick.
Mary's of Denmark make up is usually perfect.

I think Queen Margrethe always looks stunning when she does her New Year's speach and she wears really good make up and a nice outfit! I donlt think she usually wears much make up during the day.

Only on these photos it looks that Mathilde and sometimes MetteMarit and Letizia have the most light makeup than other princesses.
I think that I for the first time see photos of Maxima without make-up. what about the other? She and Mary sometimes have heavy makeup but not
so heavy like it was many times with Rania.

Waht about Victoria??

Btw. talking about make-up I think that the most perfect eyebrows have:
Mary
Rania
Mette Marit
Madeleine
Maxima
;)

Princess Letizia tends to have the best make-up imho. It's very natural looking and she seems to have very good skin, which means she doesn't need to wear too much. Moreover I think having worked in television previously she has a better idea of what looks good in front of the camera.

I'm not a massive fan of Lalla Salma's make-up, she often seems to wear a lot of poweder and ends up looking like it's caked-on.
Copia el look de la princesa de Asturias · [Fotos] · PONTE GUAPA · Canal MUJER · Terra
Letizia learned how she should makeup herself when she was a presenter of TV news.
Gloria Romero is make-up assistant of TVE,she make-up to letizia when she was a journalist: "Letizia has an angular face with large facial features, so that the media is ideal for work" Her features are perfect and require minimal effort"
Gloria then details the make-up done daily to Letizia and working around the half hour:

Base. "Transparent, nothing heavy because Letizia has no blemishes on her face. Furthermore, having a good skin can take a fund whose purpose was to provide natural shade and hold the spotlight of the set. "​

Eye Shadow. "It's always very light: beige, lilac or pink all over the eyelid, sometimes with particles of nacre"​

Corrective. "Very soft in areas like the lower eyelid, nose and commissures of the lips."​

Rouge. "A faint blush colors in shades of coral, as her cheeks out alone."​

Eyebrows. "Just leave comb and free of makeup."​

Mask tabs. "Previously, to applie curling tongs and then comb with dark mascara brush. Letizia has big and thick eyelashes on both eyelids is fast that it does not need to make several passes out. "

Eye liner. "Wide, with black pencil or very dark brown by the upper eyelid mobile and so sensitive to outside half on the bottom."

Lips. "Lips Profiles in the same color as the lipstick, which is always a natural sheen in shades transparent. Letizia make-up her lips because she did very well"

El look de la Princesa de Asturias · [Fotos] · PONTE GUAPA · Canal MUJER · Terra
Roberto Siguero, make-up of Lancôme , reveals the key makeup Ms. Letizia Ortiz:
"She has a very natural and timeless style. We can not highlight anything in particular because nothing in her makeup powerfully calls attention. We can say that this is a very balanced makeup that highlights, in a discreet way, each of her features"

Last edited by a moderator:
My prefered make-up :Mary,Rania and Laetizia.
I think that Mathilde,Aimée ,Mette merit,Mary and Madeleine have perfect skins and don't need so much foundation.
Lalla Salma as many red-haired people has a fragile and very light skin,affected by rosacea(just a little)and with lot of freckles,she has a combination skin,half oiled and half dry.Therefore she needs to hide her rosacea with a green moisturer and may be a heavy and fair foundation.I can't understand why she don't use a shine-free moisturer and foundation.She can afford it.
Maxima sometimes uses a foundation that hides her freckles and sometimes not.In the two situations I always find her lovely and nice.Her make up is always nice and light.
Maxima and Victoria have one common problem:wrinkles.This is sad because they are still young.This is certainly due to sunbath abuse but also because they are very very smiling ladies.I wish victoria hides her forehead with lock of hair.Madeleine should be careful because she seems to be always tanned.
Rania knows how to enhance her beautiful eyes with heavy black mascara and eye liner.This is wonderful because this doen't always suit to all brunette.Queen Noor has always a nice and light make-up.
I find that morrocan princesses tend to use a too heavy make-up.I especially don't like their habit of nearly always wearing red lip stick.Sometimes a very light lip stick enhances one's beauty.
This is also the case with queen Saleha of Brunei,I personnally hate her red lip stick.Princess Sarah and Azrinaz of Brunei have always nice make up

Several of my opinions:

With or Without makeup -Carla Bruni-Sarkozy, Princess Letizia & Princess Marie
(these three are my all time favorites, they are so naturally beautiful, stunning all the time!)
Without Makeup - Princess Mette-Marit (her bone structure is amazing!)
With Makeup - Maxima & Mary (wonderful make up all the time!)

I love that last photo of Mary!

the most of the time, i don't like Lalla Salma make-up
The most of the time her skin seeme "oiled" or to shiny
sometimes she seems "too white" or sometimes again to have too make up (at some evening or night events), than her face needs

It is also what she wears. As a fellow redhead like Lalla Salma, she needs to wear more jewel tones. And darker makeup. I think if she had more eyeliner and eyebrow pencil it would go a long way. and yes, a bit of powder.

I also think Mette Marit needs a makeover for both hair and makeup. While she doesn't need a lot, she does need more than she is wearing.

Last edited by a moderator:
I also think Mette Marit needs a makeover for both hair and makeup. While she doesn't need a lot, she does need more than she is wearing.
Well, her hair maybe new cut? I don't know about her hair colour - should she change it?
Makeup she should learn how do it better with better eye shadow colours.

Back
Top Bottom