Favorite perfumes of the Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

King's Mistress

Commoner
City
Moscow
Country
Russia
Royals and their perfumes

Does anyone know favourite perfumes of any royals?

King's Mistress said:
Does anyone know favourite perfumes of any royals?
Well,I kinda thought of this question aswell,as I LOVE perfumes soooo much! They are the best thing in the world! lol

I think I read in an article written by one of her bridesmaids that at the time of her marriage diana wore diorissimo (lily of the valley)

o, excellent. I figured some of the other royal families would have things of that nature in the gift shops. That´s cool.

Queen Sophia used to like L' Air du Temps

there is a store in the artz part of town which sales a perfume they say late princess diana was to pick up in paris but the accident happen.it smells great but very dear

Last edited:
Prince Rainier specially commissioned the House of Creed to create Creed Fleurrissimo. Supposedly, the late princess wore it for the first time on their wedding day in April 1956.

ceci said:
King Juan Carlos said that in Queen Sophia´s biography
Which is the title and who had created that perfume?

rchainho said:
Which is the title and who had created that perfume?
I can not say the exact title of Q Sofia's biography, but 'L'Air du temps' perfume is created by Nina Ricci fragrance house about 17-18 years ago. It is delicately light, feminine, fresh, airy, floral based perfume that used to be very popular and is now considered a classic among perfumes.

Blueice said:
I can not say the exact title of Q Sofia's biography, but 'L'Air du temps' perfume is created by Nina Ricci fragrance house about 17-18 years ago. It is delicately light, feminine, fresh, airy, floral based perfume that used to be very popular and is now considered a classic among perfumes.
thanks a lot.

Does anyone know of any other royals' favorite perfumes?

im really like Princess Diana's perfume of Isis i saw at date with Diana at gift shop and i didnt buy with that but i would get it im hope so but im wishes Diana was here and she would proud of me to got perfume what you think?

Infanta Elena: Organza by Givenchy
Infanta Cristina: Emporio Armani
Prince Felipe: Dark Blue by Hugo Boss

Late Princess Grace wore Estee Lauder's Private Collection too

Princess Caroline of Monaco uses "Fracas" from designer "Robert Piguet",a very rare fragrance.

LaChicaMadrilena said:
How do you know it?:)

I read in an article from 'El Mundo' last year I think. I'll try to find it for you ;)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom