Favorite perfumes of the Royals

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I copied and pasted the royal parts from http://www.freewebs.com/celebrityfragrances/

Prince Charles - Floris for men, Eau D'Hadrien, Green Irish Tweed, Cool Water, Highgrove from the Duchy of Cornwall, C&E West Indian & Sicilian Lime Extract
Prince Edward - Guerlain Heritage
Prince Harry - Cool Water
Prince Louis Napoleon - Creed

Prince Phillip - Trumper’s Cologne
Prince Rainier - Guerlain Habit Rouge

Prince William - Ralph Lauren Polo
Princess Caroline of Monaco -Salvador Dali, Fracas, Annick Goutal Passion
Princess Diana - Hermes 24 Faubourg, Diorissimo & Lanvin Arpege, Penhaligons

~Bluebell, Adoration, Celias Ultimate Gardenia, Isis, Reverie (Creed Royal Water
~was created in her memory)
Princess Esterhazy – Crown Esterhazy
Princess Franïcoise Paleologo - Fabulous
Princess Grace - Fleurissimo, Quelque Fleurs, Chamade, Arpege, Private
~Collection
Princess Marcella Di Borghese – Di Borghese
Princess Margaret - Oscar De La Renta, Volupte
Princess Nathalie Paley – Indiscret

Princess Metternich – Guerlain Personal Created Fragrance
Princess Michael of Kent - L'air Du Temps
Princess Royal - Caleche
Princess Stephanie - Allure

Queen Alexandra - Crown Rose
Queen Beatrix Wilhelmina Armgard - Estee Lauder Private Collection
Queen Donna-Maria Christina of Spain – Vanisia, Royal Delight
Queen Elizabeth - Joy, Fleurissimo, Penhaligons Bluebell
Queen Elizabeth ll - L'Heure Bleu, Fleurissimo, Chloe Narcisse, Blue Grass,

~Bijan
Queen Mother - L'heure Bleu
Queen Noor of Jordania - Eau D'Hadrien

Queen of England - Muguet Du Bonheur since 1952!
Queen Sophia - L'air Du Temps, Carolina Herrera Original
Queen Victoria – Fleurs De Bulgarie, Also used Molinard and Floris

King George - Creed Royal English Leather(created for him)
King George IV – Royal English Leather
King Juan Carlos - Antonio Puig Quorum
King Napoleon III - Cuir de Russie

Do you know " HER " from Narcisso RODRIGUEZ, a new perfume that i can imagine LETIZIA could to wear. Both sensual and refined whithout to be so capituous.

adelaide said:
Do you know " HER " from Narcisso RODRIGUEZ, a new perfume that i can imagine LETIZIA could to wear. Both sensual and refined whithout to be so capituous.

Yes, it's my favourite perfume! Narcisso Rodriguez hs been my favourite desighner for a while already. "Her" has a really great odour.

And thanks Aussie Princess for that list, it's amazing!

What perfume does Princess Maxima wear? :rolleyes:

Well, I imagine Maxima wearing something floral and sweet, bright and vivacious; maybe something from CK or Kenzo.

On Mathilde I can only imagine classics: Guerlain or Givenchy, they'll go perfectly with her elegant and timeless looks

What do you think?:)

Grand Duchesses of Russia liked Coty:
Olga - "Rose The", Tatiana - "Jasmin de Corse"
Maria - "Lilas", Anastazja - "Violette".

Does anyone know what perfume Marie-Chantal wears?

Well, I don't know... :) I've just received lots of Annick Goutal's samples and I can imagine Maxima could wear some of them, for example, "Petite Chérie" or "Grand Amour".
And you're right: I think Mathilde would wear something more "capiteux", just like L'Heure Bleue or Shalimar by Guerlain! ;)

crisiñaki said:
Well, I imagine Maxima wearing something floral and sweet, bright and vivacious; maybe something from CK or Kenzo.

On Mathilde I can only imagine classics: Guerlain or Givenchy, they'll go perfectly with her elegant and timeless looks

What do you think?:)

i know that the King and Queen of Sweden have their own perfume...but do you think that they actually wear it?
i wonder if the Queen wears something more exotic or something?...

alexandra485 said:
i know that the King and Queen of Sweden have their own perfume...but do you think that they actually wear it?
i wonder if the Queen wears something more exotic or something?...
I would say a definite no on that question. I think the Queen wears some exclusive brands of perfumes, and I think I've once read one name which she's thought to be using, but I don't remember it now (it was a really expensive one, and not very common).

Does anyone know what perfume Crown Princess Mary of Denmark wears??
I would be interested to find out. Thanks:)

Salomé said:
Princess Caroline of Monaco uses "Fracas" from designer "Robert Piguet",a very rare fragrance.

It smells a lot like "Chanel N°5",very flowery,I am using the same.

I think I read that Princess Caroline also wears (or wore at that time) Chanel No. 5

It doesn't seem like anyone knows what the Swedish royal family wears. I'd be interested in finding out what CP Victoria and P Madeleine wear since they are younger and stylish. Anyone know?

Royal' Parfume

May be this theme was discussed before, but I don't remember :flowers:
Do you know which Perfume prefer Royalty? I've heard that for Elizabeth II it's JOY. For the wedding of Grace Kelly with PR had been created Fleurissimo by Creed.
I wonder, what about other Queens and Princesses - Maxima, Mary (it seems I heard about Escada), M&M, Matilda, Letizia, Masako, Rania' preferences?

SEARCH: PERFUME

"ROYALS AND THEIR PERFUMES" in the royal style file:flowers:

AquaMarine said:
Do you know which Perfume prefer Royalty? I've heard that for Elizabeth II it's JOY. For the wedding of Grace Kelly with PR had been created Fleurissimo by Creed.
I wonder, what about other Queens and Princesses - Maxima, Mary (it seems I heard about Escada), M&M, Matilda, Letizia, Masako, Rania' preferences?

In Days of Yore

AquaMarine said:
Hello,
I have it on good information that in days of yore when the original was still manufactured Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth the Second wore Bal a Versailles& by Jean Desprez to state occasions.She also wore Norman Hartnell's fragrance.I thought it fascinating as we do not often think of Her Majesty in the sensual notes of that perfume but it does somehow make sense.Nowadays I do believe Her Majesty wears something light from Crabtree & Evelyn ; one of the white flowers but do not quote me on that.

Caro

I do wonder if Princess Caroline that formidable style icon wears Chanel no.5,22,19 and is a purist with the line?

susan alicia said:
SEARCH: PERFUME
"ROYALS AND THEIR PERFUMES" in the royal style file:flowers:

Thanks Susan Alicia :) I just checked that file, but found not so much info about the today's Princesses, only Elena, Cristina and Letizia; one or two fragrances is not enough for any woman' collection. Besides, it was discussed last year, the time passes and our tastes change with every season, mood and age. As to me, I take the new perfume every month and think that many women do the same. May be someone met Royal women and men in reality and could identify their perfume?

I tested Private Collection by Estee...hmmm....no doubt, it is Royal masterpiece, but I am a little surprised - I did not guess that Princess Grace liked this bright and elegant, but rough and bitter wormwood fragrance...

I've searched if some perfumes were still available and Diorissimo by Dior, which Diana was wearing for her wedding, cost 123 € the bottle of 7.5 mL ( Ouch !:rolleyes: )

Here a wikipedia link on the House of Creed :
Creed (perfume - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia)

Interesting infos on Royals and Celebrities wearing the Creed frangrances.

Floral note of Fleurissimo (on of Princess Grace's favorite perfumes) : India's tuberose, Bulgarian Rose, violet's leaves and Firenze Iris. (From index)

Last edited:

Yes you can get it at Bergdorfs I have some- it is fabulous. They also make it in a eau de Parfum and body lotion as well. If you look in Town and Country Mag or sometimes in W they will have a special where you can get the parfum, powder and body lotion as a set. Or go on line and try there.

Didn't the Duchess of Windsor spray Diorissimo on her flowers to make them more fragrant?

What perfumes did Queen Victoria, Queen Alexandra and Queen Mary prefer?

Princess Mary

I would also like to know what Princess Mary wears!

Regards,
Attaining Grace

Thank you

Thank you, Truly Thata. That's the perfume that I'd like for my birthday! My favourite is L'air du Temps by Nina Ricci. I hope that Princess Mary likes that too.

Best Regards,
Attaining Grace

I've read Princess Grace wore Private collection and also Youth Dew (it has now a new version called Ambar Nude), both from Estee Lauder.

Remember when Maxima's camera was stolen. A photo appreared of her in front of her dressing table getting her hair done. One the table was a bottle of the original Jean Paul Gottier fragrance. The one in the womanly shaped bottle. So she wears that.

It seems no one knows what perfume/cologne Mary and Frederik wear. Unless Chanel no5 is a confirmed one :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom