Favorite Engagement Outfit

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I like Meghan Markles outfit but I was not very impressed by it. Certainly not one of my favorites.

My updated favorites, in specific order:

Crown Princess Mary
Princess Madeleine (both)
Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge
Queen Maxima
Crown Princess Victoria
Queen Elizabeth II
Princess Grace
Queen Paola
Princess Charlene
Queen Sonja's black outfit
Margaret
Eugenie
Marie of Denmark

favorite to least favorite:

1Jetsun
2Eugenie
3 Maxima
4 Victoria
5 Meghan
6 Grace
7 Letizia
8 Charlene
9 Madeleine (2nd)
10 Elizabeth II
11 Mary
12 Kate
13 Marie
14 Stephanie
15 Mette Marit
16 Zara
17 Sophie
18 Margrethe
19 Margaret
20 Madeleine (1st)
21 Anne
22 Beatrix
23 Sofia
24 Mathilde
25 Alexandra

The best:
Letizia
The worst:
1) Sarah
2) Diana
3) Meghan
4) Mathilde

I didn't like Meghan's engagement outfit. The dress was longer than the coat and it made it look unkempt and like her slip was showing beneath her dress.

Last edited:
I liked Meghan's engagement ensemble very much except for the shoes which seemed a little loose. However, when you think it was the middle of winter, is hardly surprising I guess and the fact that the photo most used was one when she was just pivoting around with Harry made the straps look odd. In reality, that photo is an 'instant' time.

However, her green dress was lovely and suited both her colouring and her style. Not everyone can wear green and look good in it but Meghan can and does. Her coat was very Meghan but suffered from not being straight at the front, but I think that's got more to do with the disparity in height when she was arm in arm with Harry. She had to raise her arm and without buttons, the coat moved.

I don't even remember what most of them looked like!

LaRae

I remember Diana's outfit looked like something a 40-year-old spinster might wear. The outfits from the 80s suffer from looking super dated.

I think I will remember what Eugenie was wearing if for no other reason than it was the most flattering dress I have seen her wear in years and it was obviously chosen to highlight that beautiful engagement ring.

Deleted Post

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom