Alexander McQueen Resort 2015
- Great suit and a lovely cut. Elegant for the Duchess and would look lovely with a headpiece. I don't mind if the red stripes where another colour.
Skirt and top
- Lovely colours and a great style for her tall body. This would look great with a matching jacket or coat.
- Young and stylish dress.
- Elegant and different. Great to be worn over a matching dress or a solid coloured dress.
White lace dress
- Lovely dress to be worn to any official reception. Great with a coat or not, Kate would look great with hair open and earrings.
Black lace dress
- Hair pulled all up and simple black heels, this would be very elegant.
- Great print and colours for any season. Would look lovely with a boxy jacket.
Tory Burch Pre Fall 2014
- Great for winter!
- Kate could easily match a camel coloured coat or trench coat and look great!
Rebecca Taylor Fall 2014
- Lovely shade and a great colour for Kate. This could be worn with many things.
- Lovely white dress and a colour Kate wears very well. Would look great with her trade mark wedges and open hair.
Rebecca Taylor Resort 2015
- Simple printed dress which can be dressed up or down. Would look great with a skinny belt and simple pumps or sandals.
Gucci Resort 2015
and matching coat
- Both are great colours and great styles for Kate. They can be worn alone or together or easily matched with anything else.
Temperley London Fall 2014
- Would add just enough colour to an evening look. Would look great with hair open or up and simple pumps.
Temperley London Resort 2015
- Lovely colours and a lovely print, would look nice with a simple dress underneath for spring/summer.