Yellow printed dress
- Lovely color and a nice color I would say for the Duchess. I also think the print is very pretty. This would be a perfect dress for watching a polo match during late spring/summer.
- Lovely colors and a lovely print. The tie on the side is very pretty and adds to the dress. The look would be completed with simply pumps or sandals.
- This is a very pretty dress for a private party.
- Kate has worn such styles in the past and they do suit her very well.
- Great dress for an evening or a private party or even for a day out. This can easily be dressed down or up.
- These styles of dresses are very flattering on the Duchess. This would look great, the print and color would suit her well.
Jenny Packham Spring 2015
- Lovely color, great fitting style and elegant for an evening event. Its a dressy dress which would look good with diamond earrings, bangle and starppy sandal heels.
- Interesting and different, this would looks so good on the Duchess. Hair all pulled up for the embellishments to show and the look is completed IMO.
- Great strong color which I would like to see on the Duchess from time to time, especially during spring/summer. The style is young and elegant. I think this would look good with a hat.
- Soft curls or hair pulled up, this is a perfect cocktail dress. The look can be easily matched with simple starppy heels.
- This would look good in any color, simple yet elegant and simple look for an evening event.
Jenny Packham Pre Fall 2015
Two toned dress
- This would be very interesting choice for the Duchess and I thin it could look very nice. The slit is pretty elegant IMO and the color combination is strong but matches great.
- The neckline should be closed a bit more but other than that this is a perfect dress for any evening event. It just needs statement earrings and a nice hairstyle.
- Not too fond of the embellishment belt which I am sure the designer can easily change. The style of the dress is lovely and very dressy yet very simple.
Random Spring/Summer pieces
Erdem black dress
- Lovely black dress and a think the length is great. Would suit the Duchess really well.
Burberry London trench coat
- Great color for any season. Would look percent match with a solid or printed dress, a skirt and a top or event pants. This is a great piece especially since it's not the typical camel color trench.
Preen by Thornton Bregazzi skirt
- Lovely lace combinations and the fake tie looks great. The Duchess could easily wear this to any event.
Alexander McQueen white dress
- Lovely dress and would look great on the Duchess.
Alexander McQueen printed dress
- Great dress and lovely colors. Would look good with a jacket or a coat. This Alexander McQueen jacket
would look good with it.
Alexander McQueen dress
- Would look great on Kate especially as she wears these color well. This dress would look good matched with a white or camel coat and even a hat.
- Love the style and this would look good over a dress.
Temperley red dress
- I would love to see such a color on the Duchess. Hair left open or pulled up, this would look great with ruby or diamond earrings.
Temperley navy dress
- Great for a daytime event which is not to formal.
Temperley evening dress
- Lovely color and a lovely dress. Hair should be pulled up and earrings will complete the look.