Fashion Suggestions for Queen Letizia

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was Letizias fashion adviser or just anyway near her, I would urge her to loose those terrible black tights. They are only fitting for school mamsels or elderly widows with terrible spider vein legs.
And to top those ugliness, they do slim the legs consideranly, Which mostly is not a bad thing, but Letizia has such slim ligs already that they appear like sticks.:ermm:

fee said:
If I was Letizias fashion adviser or just anyway near her, I would urge her to loose those terrible black tights. They are only fitting for school mamsels or elderly widows with terrible spider vein legs.
And to top those ugliness, they do slim the legs consideranly, Which mostly is not a bad thing, but Letizia has such slim ligs already that they appear like sticks.:ermm:

i agree, i would get rid of them as well, but to my knowledge some pregnant women get spider veins and maybe she's got some and thats why shes going for them. who know :)

dazzling said:
thanks for clarifying this :flowers: anyways whether she recieves more or not, i personally think she can do a bit better. There are some cheap cloths out there that dont look cheap. Ive posted a few earlier.

You are welcome. I agree with you that she can do a bit better. I'm not a fan of Felipe Varela, much prefer the clothes of Miguel Palacio and Angel Schlesser.

fandesacs2003 said:
She does not buy very very often from him, but she does not wear ballgowns every day. Does Caprile make also "pret a porter" ?

That was exactly my point. I believe many probably wish she bought Caprile's more often. Now I remember the last time she had a new gown from Caprile was at the state dinner for Russian President Putin. I was disappointed she didn't get a new gown for the Luxembourg 25-year wedding anniversary. Caprile only makes gowns, but he also made a two-piece (short skirt) for Letizia for the wedding of Betran and Laura, one of my favourite outfits. Thus I think if letizia wanted, Caprile could have made her a few cocktail dresses, that would have looked a lot better than the ones from Varela she had last year. But Caprile's clothes are much more expensive than Varela's.

http://img224.imageshack.us/my.php?image=177sm.jpg

fandesacs2003 said:
Infanta Elena's husband works for LVMH group, the huge french group Louis Vuitton, Dior, etc, etc. So she may receiving many gifts fropm them, or preferential low prices, or she may can wear a ballgown just once and give it back, who knows??

Jaime only started working for LVMH group about two years ago. Elena has been wearing French/Italian designer clothes for many years.

donnaK said:
That was exactly my point. I believe many probably wish she bought Caprile's more often.
ImageShack - Hosting :: 177sm.jpg

This outfit is fantastic, like everyone Caprile's that Letizia wore!!! I wish he had done her wedding dress, instead of Pertegaz. Pertegaz "uglied" Letizia, it was a pitty.....

donnaK said:
Jaime only started working for LVMH group about two years ago. Elena has been wearing French/Italian designer clothes for many years.

Ah Ok,I did not know. Thanks

If I would be Pss Letizia's fashion adviser, i would probably tell her to wear more colors... i think pastel colors look good on her.. i also think that she looks great on suits than skirts... she looks incredibly sexy when she's wearing suits. i'm actually always looking forward to her suits/styles bec they're so elegant...:)

i thought that all of Letizia's evening dresses were by Lorenzo Caprile but maybe someone can correct me.

Derek Lam s/s07
emma cook s/s07
emma cook s/s07 - i think the color will suit her, the top fit is beautiful
biba - the yellow lining of the top adds a great effect
rozae nichols - this is such a beautiful coat and a great dress underneth, great combination
badgley mischka f/w07 - this is great for a prgnancy dress, empire cut, great bead work.
carmen marc valvo f/w07 - this looks very flattering

ive digged up some spanish designer outfits since she tends to obtain them alot

a designer she wore a couple of times, Miriam Ocariz f/w06 not too sure about the jacket, but the top and skirt are full of life i think.
javier simorra s/s07 - color combination is great, and this is a color that she does not wear which i think will suit her well
a short dress, the black tie ribbon is beautiful with the dress color, hannibal laguna s/s07
Juan vidal s/s07 - this is a beautiful dress jacket, could be used for a formal event
parnase s/s07 - a great day summer dress
peter aedo s/s07 this is a great evening wear, its not short nor long, its a great color for summer

Last edited by a moderator:
fandesacs2003 said:
What does it mean???

It means she shouldn't repeat her outfits too soon after wearing them.

I didn't liked much from Pasarela Cibeles this year, I'll rather choose foreigners designers for myself, some cute spanish designer's clothes that I found are not suitable for a Princess but since she favor spanish designers this are some I liked for her taking account of her style and the fact that her clothe has to be kind of conventional/not too revealing. With the right accesories, purses and shoes could look really nice on her, however that was the best I could do with what I found in Cibeles Catwalk, i'll rather dress her with foreign designs as i said before.

It was a huge deal of lack of color so some of them could be even in other more happy colors.

All Pictures are from Spanish Fashion winter 2007/2008.

Antonio Pernas
Daviddelfin
Daviddelfin
Jesus del Pozo
Jesus del Pozo
Jesus del Pozo
LockingShocking-Only the Top
Lydia Delgado-The Coat
Lydia Delgado
Miguel Palacio
Miguel Palacio-Longer for Letizia

Last edited:
Yes,really very beautiful dress the last picture!!!

Lorenzo Riva s/s07 - skirts like this, i think suit Letizia. They can be dresses up and down
Lorenzo Riva s/s07 - great pick for summer & it has red which does suit her well
Lorenzo Riva s/s07 - elegent skirt suit & the color suit's her. This would be nice with a nice scarf
Lorenzo Riva s/s07 - this is great. I like the color, ideal for summer
Lorenzo Riva s/s07 - a dress, like the belt detail
Lorenzo Riva s/s07 - an elegent suit. I deal for a formal event
Lorenzo Riva s/s07 - a beautiful sleevles summer dress, the colors and print are soft
Lorenzo Riva s/s07 - a daytime outfit which letizia has been seen in something similar or in a skirt suit

I went to lorenzo riva's website his clothes are gorgeous letizia would look good in many of them.

Dazzling I specially love this one on your sugestions:
Lorenzo Riva s/s07 - elegent skirt suit & the color suit's her. This would be nice with a nice scarf.

The pics are from Elle Magazine.

Antoni and Alison Nice and simple black dress, great potential w/ the right accesories, purse and shoes.
Atil Kotoglu A good choice for spring, summer and even winter nights.
Allegra Hicks A multi functional dress.
Linda Loudermilk She will look stuning with this suit.
Paul Costelloe For the professional Letizia.
Paul Costelloe A day or night Letizia.
Ralph Lauren A multi purpouse beautiful suit.

From Vogue Magazine, some summer propositions for those Palma nights etc. ;)

Alberta Ferreti
Alberta Ferreti W/ a pant or shorts.
Amanda Wakeley Palma Nights.
Badgley Mishcka
Badgley Mishcka For a summer gala or event, w/ sleves or a sort of pashmina.
Badgley Mishcka Another beautiful summer dress
Bottega Veneta A simple dress for a simple summer life.

GA f/w07
Jacket with a belt - soft color
starpless black dress with layer's - i think the length is very pretty

Elie saab s/s07 - imo, this is a classic dress, maybe the front bit more open so a necklace could be worn.It also is not printed so it wont make Letizia look short
GA couture s/s07 - this color would look beautiful on Letizia, also she could use this for a formal event or a event with the king&queen
Givencht s/s07 - i think this is cute, letizia has the height (not too tall) to pull something like this off
jasper conran s/s07 - the belt detail is nice
pictures from vogue.co.uk

Couture Princess Letizia soon

I am personally designing some clothes for Princess Letizia weighing form against function; incorporating colours for her alone;shapes;bias cuts: day evening;summer, fall all. I hope to have them posted soon.Couture Princess Letizia .

Jaya said:
I am personally designing some clothes for Princess Letizia weighing form against function; incorporating colours for her alone;shapes;bias cuts: day evening;summer, fall all. I hope to have them posted soon.Couture Princess Letizia .

Would be intresting to see, looking forward to it:)

Oh my gosh, Gweneth Paltrow just wore on the Oscars tonight this dress I posted for Letizia to wear. What a beautiful feeling to see it in a "normal" person. :ROFLMAO:

Zac Posen

dazzling said:
Lorenzo Riva s/s07 - skirts like this, i think suit Letizia. They can be dresses up and down
Lorenzo Riva s/s07 - great pick for summer & it has red which does suit her well
Lorenzo Riva s/s07 - elegent skirt suit & the color suit's her. This would be nice with a nice scarf
Lorenzo Riva s/s07 - this is great. I like the color, ideal for summer
Lorenzo Riva s/s07 - a dress, like the belt detail
Lorenzo Riva s/s07 - an elegent suit. I deal for a formal event
Lorenzo Riva s/s07 - a beautiful sleevles summer dress, the colors and print are soft
Lorenzo Riva s/s07 - a daytime outfit which letizia has been seen in something similar or in a skirt suit

Great choice. Too bad, Felipe Varela is so far behind Lorenzo Riva.

Last edited:
As we re-organize the fashion forum and include fashion suggestions in the new categores, this thread will be closed.

Thanks for your patience during this reorganization!

Azile

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom