The Royal Forums Coat of Arms

Join The Royal Forums Today

Old 01-14-2011, 02:24 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger
Picture of the Month Assistant Coordinator

Spring selection from Zara

Scarf - I like the black trim/dye on the scarf. Would look great for a casual outing.
Black jacket - I think this would look lovely with anything even over a nice printed dress. The length seems to be perfect for Letizia and its not shapless.
Black skirt - This is lovely for an offical event and would work lovely wit the black jacket above.
Tweed jacket - This is really stylish, the colors are okay but she could match it up with a light skirt and a nice cream top.
White wide leg pants - This is quite pretty, I like detailing around the hips. This is ideal for summer with a nice plain colored top.
White jacket with black - Pretty if worn right, I think a white skirt with a black top or teh other way round. The black collar makes in interesting.
Layered top - This is pretty not worn with a cardigan. The layers are soft but yet will add to any look.
Side ruffle top - Amazing yet stylish top with a clean cut grey skirt or maybe even white for a change. This could be dressed up or down depending what you match it with IMO.
Blue top - very pretty shade, would look lovely with grey, black or a white pants/skirt. A nice fitted jacket will also look good over this.

Old 01-24-2011, 08:04 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

More spring collections from International designers

MaxMara - The crisp white skirt & the printed front cardigan look so elegant & colorful, this would be lovely with a nice colored belt. Letizia would look professional in this.
Akris - Printed shirt would look good with a skirt/pant suit or event a nice pair of pants matched with a coat.
St.John - B&W tweed jacket is an elegant/classic piece anyone can have for a professional look, she could dress this up or down.
St.John - The jacket would look lovely on Letizia, reminds me of the old jackets she use to wear, the colors are very crisp & the print is not busy. This would look lovely with white or navy.
St.John - Lovely red dress which with no doubt Letizia would be able to pull off, this is a great choice for an evening/cocktail event. The back view is really pretty & different from many of the dresses she has worn.
Akris - A lovely colorful top with a coral jacket. This could be matched with a nice coral skirt or event a white flared skirt.

Old 02-27-2011, 04:28 AM
Imperial Majesty

Some suggestions for Letizia, from Adolfo Dominguez
Dresses
Dress 1
Dress 2
Dress 3
Jacket
Old 04-22-2011, 01:17 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Adolfo Dominguez

Pink/beige jacket - this would be lovely for a national event or a state/working visit with a skirt or even with a dress.
Black jacket with white detailing - Very fun jacket, this would ve nice with a skirt or pants either white or black.
Green ruffled top - Can be dressed up or down lovely with anything, the color is reat for Letizia for the season.
Printed top - Lovely with anything especially if worn with a belt.
Top - I find this very elegant even for a night event with a smart skirt.
Crochet skirt - Lovely with a jacket or a plain top but needs a nice necklace to dress it up.
Blue cocktail dress - Lovely cut & color for an evening event. This would flatter Letizia a lot especially that she can carry such styles off well.
Old 06-01-2011, 03:44 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Felipe Varela
Images taken from designers site

Navy & white jacket - Ideal for any event even for official & state visits. Would be lovely if Letizia matched it up with a loose skirt or pants.
Nay sleeveless dress - Perfect for a summer event, I really think that navy is a great color on her and she has the figure for such figure hugging dresses.
Green jacket with white finishing - Id love to see Letizia in such color, great if she matched it up with a white skirt or even white pants.
White jacket with silver embellishments - Ideal for an evening event or an official event, the embellishments on the front and sleeves are great to dress a look up.
Sky blue dress - The embellishments on the shoulders make thi smote of an evening/cocktail look. Great with simple diamond earrings and hair pulled back or up.
Maxi dress - Mallorca rings a bell when I first so this, great for hanging out with the family or a night out with Felipe.
Navy jacket with ruffles - I think Letizia would looks so good in this, its a cute piece but has to be worn right for it to look ooh IMO, a nice skirt or even over a lovely printed skirt/dress would look really nice. It also should be worn zipped up a bit like the model.
Tweed jacket/yellow/grey - This is really nice but depending how she wears it as it could be matronly IMO if not worn right. I think if worn with a lovely yellowish skirt it would look young or a really light shade of grey, any darker would look like it came out of Queen Sofias wardrobe.
Red dress - Ideal for any event, love the soft fabric and bright shade. Matched with an evening belt, this look would be great for a cocktail reception or awards ceremony.
Pink detailed cocktail dress - A nice shade for Letizia, would be great to any evening event or even for a wedding if matched with a lovely fitted jacket. Hair and jewelry should be kept simple with this.
Red dress with short sleeves - Perfect for any summer event.
Red cocktail dress - Its a color Letizia tends to look good in, the detailing of the dress is lovely and she does have th ebony for all of what is going on on the dress IMO. I would love to see this on her but hair need to be styled and pulled up, if left open I think it would look messy.
Red evening/long sleeved dress - Simplicity is all about this dress IMO. A nice brooch & earrings would be lovely.
Plum sleeveless dress - Pretty dress, I love the color and could be worn all seasons.
Pink beaded dress - Perfect for Mallorca in the evening or an official dinner, the color might be pale but Letizia is always tanned in Mallorca which this would look good on her.
Silver evening clutch - Ideal to finnish up any evening look IMO.
Old 06-01-2011, 08:31 AM
Aristocracy

Excellent choices dazzling,I realy can imagine Letizia in every piece.
Old 06-16-2011, 10:27 AM
Heir Apparent

I would say,please stop tucking your shirt in your pants!
Old 06-16-2011, 01:42 PM
Serene Highness

Quote:
Originally Posted by dazzling View Post
Felipe Varela
Images taken from designers site

Navy & white jacket - Ideal for any event even for official & state visits. Would be lovely if Letizia matched it up with a loose skirt or pants.
Nay sleeveless dress - Perfect for a summer event, I really think that navy is a great color on her and she has the figure for such figure hugging dresses.
Green jacket with white finishing - Id love to see Letizia in such color, great if she matched it up with a white skirt or even white pants.
White jacket with silver embellishments - Ideal for an evening event or an official event, the embellishments on the front and sleeves are great to dress a look up.
Sky blue dress - The embellishments on the shoulders make thi smote of an evening/cocktail look. Great with simple diamond earrings and hair pulled back or up.
Maxi dress - Mallorca rings a bell when I first so this, great for hanging out with the family or a night out with Felipe.
Navy jacket with ruffles - I think Letizia would looks so good in this, its a cute piece but has to be worn right for it to look ooh IMO, a nice skirt or even over a lovely printed skirt/dress would look really nice. It also should be worn zipped up a bit like the model.
Tweed jacket/yellow/grey - This is really nice but depending how she wears it as it could be matronly IMO if not worn right. I think if worn with a lovely yellowish skirt it would look young or a really light shade of grey, any darker would look like it came out of Queen Sofias wardrobe.
Red dress - Ideal for any event, love the soft fabric and bright shade. Matched with an evening belt, this look would be great for a cocktail reception or awards ceremony.
Pink detailed cocktail dress - A nice shade for Letizia, would be great to any evening event or even for a wedding if matched with a lovely fitted jacket. Hair and jewelry should be kept simple with this.
Red dress with short sleeves - Perfect for any summer event.
Red cocktail dress - Its a color Letizia tends to look good in, the detailing of the dress is lovely and she does have th ebony for all of what is going on on the dress IMO. I would love to see this on her but hair need to be styled and pulled up, if left open I think it would look messy.
Red evening/long sleeved dress - Simplicity is all about this dress IMO. A nice brooch & earrings would be lovely.
Plum sleeveless dress - Pretty dress, I love the color and could be worn all seasons.
Pink beaded dress - Perfect for Mallorca in the evening or an official dinner, the color might be pale but Letizia is always tanned in Mallorca which this would look good on her.
Silver evening clutch - Ideal to finnish up any evening look IMO.

Great choices! I love every piece, wouldn't mind getting those for myself
Old 07-01-2011, 04:13 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Antonio Marras Resort 2012

Chiffon printed dress - A lovely dress with a great print and cut. Letizia could look great in this dress especially for spring/summer as the colors are quite bright.
Lace printed dress - I quite like the dress with the jacket, great for an official event. Its a nice color that would look great on Letizia. The dress is quite special so everything can be kept simple.
Sleeveless blue dress - Simple yet elegant, great for Letizia for a day event.
Red dress - Red is Letizia's color, this could be worn for an official lunch or a cocktail event. She could pull it off easily with her slim figure. To dress this look up, a great hair style, hair pulled up would be nice.

Valentino Resort 2012
Tulle embellishment dress - A lovely nude color with great embellishments and puffiness to it. Letizia would pull this off nicely with a nice tiara or brooch in her hair with her hair pulled up and heavy makeup.

Antonio Berardi Resort 2012
Pale pink dress - Lovely dress and great detailing, elegant yet simple. Would be nice for Letizia with her up and some nice earrings.

Elie Saab Resort 2012
Long red dress with lace - Letizia would look greta in this red dress for an evening reception but not with a tiara. The lace inserts are elegant and simple.
Red short dress - This is a great dress for a daytime/cocktail event, I like the straight cut of it which Letiza would wear nicely. The details on the waist is great and adds nice detailing to the overall look.
Old 07-24-2011, 05:28 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Adolfo Domnguez Fall 2011

Blue coat - Lovely for fall/winter. The color is great and would be nice in Letizia. She could wear this to any official event, match it with pants or even a nice skirt or printed dress and leave the coat open.
Sleeveless dress - I think the color combination is quite pretty and fun. Letizia could wear this to a daytime event or a cocktail event with the right jewels and hairstyle it could be very dressy.
Black & yellow dress - This is such an elegant piece. Lovely cut and the yellow inserts are very pretty. This would look so nice on Letizia with hair pulled back and a pair of studs.
Old 07-24-2011, 07:06 AM
Majesty
TRF Author

Most of these examples are in a non-offensive price range and would be a perfect opportunity to look both professional and promote Spanish fashion.
Old 08-12-2011, 08:46 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Zara collection - Some pretty stuff which Letizia could add to her wardrobe and dress them up a bit.

Orange/red coat - This is lovely for fall/winter if left open. I would like to see a printed top underneath and matched with loose pants.
Black coat - Lovely and a classic piece, Letizia would look nice in this IMO. The cut seems flattering.
Jacket - This is a great piece and can be dressed up for an official event with the King and Queens or a solo event. Matched with pants or a skirt with the right top this would be perfect.
Old 08-24-2011, 12:41 AM
Heir Apparent

That black coat looks like something Kate would wear.Also the orange one looks like something Mathilde might wear.But I can see Letizia wear the last.
Old 09-24-2011, 09:04 PM
Nobility

Quote:
Originally Posted by IloveCP View Post
That black coat looks like something Kate would wear.Also the orange one looks like something Mathilde might wear.But I can see Letizia wear the last.
I agree, however I also see Letizia in the orange coat...but perhaps in a different color.
Old 01-29-2012, 05:27 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Antonio Berardi SS12

Deep red dress - Lovely for an evening event/dinner/prize ceremony. Such an elegant color and fit. The embellishments make it quite rich for an evening look. Hair up and simple earrings complete this look.
Evening dress - A strong shade that Letizia can pull off, she also has the figure. The embellishments add a lot to the overall.
Jacket - Stunning cut, quite modern yet elegant. Letizia always looks great in jackets and this matched with a lovely skirt is the perfect choice.
Evening dress - Ideal for any event that required a long dress.

Antonio Marras SS12

Jacket - Beautiful for any season matched with pants or a skirt.
Skirt - Soft print yet adds color, lovely with a color shirt or a black top with a nice coat/jacket.
Dress - beautiful dress for a palace event or a formal event. This adds elegance when paired with the right jewels and hairdo.
Id love to see this jacket paired with this skirt or dress.
Old 07-09-2012, 05:19 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Massimo Dutti Fall 2012

Skirt & top - Great printed skirt and would be matched easily with a nice jacket like this one

Tweed jacket - Elegant and a classic piece which could be matched with anything. This is an all season piece.
White lace dressand another dress - Lovely lace dress, ideal for the holidays and for a nice evening event. Hair pulled up and some nice jewels would finish the look.
Red dress - This has been one of Letizia best colors and this dress is great for the summer.
Lace top - Great with a solid colored skirt or a printed skirt. If worn with the right pieces, this could look really pretty. I would suggest hair be in a ponytail.
Old 07-21-2012, 06:14 AM
Nobility

I hope to see Letizia in the red dress!
Old 05-06-2013, 12:09 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

CH by Carolina Herrera Spring 2013

Green evening dress - Lovely one shoulder dress. The draping of the top part is something she could wear well.
Cocktail dress - Great shade and a nice style.
Coat & dress - Elegant suit for any official event.
Skirt - Nice style and the fact it is lace is a bit different.
Jacket - Can be matched with the above skirt or with almost anything.
Skirt and matching top - A color that doesn't go wrong on Letizia. Her slim frame can pull off such tops nicely. Id just add a belt to the top in the same color.

Carolina Herrera Pre-Fall 2013
Dress - Very elegant for a reception. Simple jewelry would complete this look.
Top - It would really stand out under a jacket.

Adolfo Dominguez Spring 2013
Long dress - A nice long dress that could look really nice with a different belt.
Skirt suit - A nice skirt suit.
Old 05-07-2013, 12:20 PM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Boss Spring 2013

Wrap dress - Nice print and nice colors for Letizia for spring/summer. Can be worn to an official outing/evening IMO with the right heels.
Dress - Nice soft color and the black is a nice touch. Matched with a cropped black blazer/jacket this could work nicely.
Suit - Beautiful fresh color for Letizia. She could easily wear this many ways and mix match the pieces.

Oscar de la Renta Spring 2013
Outfit - Great piece for an evening event.

Oscar de la Renta Pre Fall 2013
Suit - Elegant and classic suit. The color is great for her and so is the cut.
Old 07-07-2013, 08:34 AM
Super Moderator
Blog Editor
Royal Blogger

Donna Karan SPRING 2013 READY-TO-WEAR

White dress & jacket - Great outfit/suit and I think she would look good in such tailored outfit.
Dress suit - Great color and a lovely style. Great for any official engagement.
Evening dress - Great cut which would look great on her. The print adds a lovely touch and its a different look for her.

Donna Karan PRE-FALL 2013

Suit - Elegant and great tailoring. The belt adds a lovely touch to the overall which sometimes Letizia lacks IMO. The black and white works well in this outfit.
Skirt & top - Simple look yet very elegant with the right hair do and jewelry.
Cocktail dress - Lovely for Letizia, she would just need the right earrings and a nice bracelet to complete the look.

Elie Saab FALL 2013 READY-TO-WEAR

Suit - Elegant outfit for all year round for any event.
Dress - Beautiful color for Letizia. This is a nice dress for an award ceremony or an official event.
Dress - Light dress and a bright color, great for a daytime event. Could dress it up a bit with a brooch and nice hair do.

Tags
princess letizia, princess letizia fashion suggestion