Fashion Suggestions for Queen Letizia

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
1,2,3. suites with long skirts,which makes her looks taller,something she's never tried before

Attachments

• Giorgio Armani1.jpg
    Giorgio Armani1.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 923
  • 100124364.jpg
    100124364.jpg
    20.8 KB · Views: 374
  • Giorgio Armani65657.jpg
    Giorgio Armani65657.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 875
Last edited by a moderator:
I just love to see her in this.I think she would look so nice.I have also posted it in CP mary section, can also see her in it.

Attachments

• 100126392.jpg
    100126392.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 419
1.2. I like letizia's fashion very much,but I think she really needs fashion advising,if you look at her suits,although they're nice but they're all rather the same,seems that she falls with a model and each time the only change is the colors

3.4. the material and the cuts are the same,she has another coat just like these 2,it's only black

5.6. same collars,same waistbands

7.8. look alike skirts

9.10. look alike coats

Attachments

• 42442h345.jpg
    42442h345.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 311
  • 001t3.jpg
    001t3.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 490
  • 1336t41.jpg
    1336t41.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 292
  • luciat2.jpg
    luciat2.jpg
    48.5 KB · Views: 432
  • 510784t49.jpg
    510784t49.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 317
  • pre-seeger0t0120241.jpg
    pre-seeger0t0120241.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 484
  • 1084925338t_extras_fotos_del_dia_0.jpg
    1084925338t_extras_fotos_del_dia_0.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 407
  • 108566t5724_extras_fotos_del_dia_0.jpg
    108566t5724_extras_fotos_del_dia_0.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 426
  • 12t.jpg
    12t.jpg
    114.5 KB · Views: 272
  • qt.jpg
    qt.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 276
1.2. look alike tops

3.4. needs explanation?

Attachments

• 075t7.jpg
    075t7.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 399
  • galeria16_10.jpg
    galeria16_10.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 460
  • recepcionk3a.jpg
    recepcionk3a.jpg
    25.8 KB · Views: 482
  • Foto9548259_mask.jpg
    Foto9548259_mask.jpg
    7.2 KB · Views: 469
cute girl can we move your posts about fashion to this thread becouse the news thread closes so fast and we cant talk about what you have posted

There on sale you by two, but you paid only one?? jejejeje

Maybe this conversation should be moved to the fashion advisor thread?

lapopdiva said:
There on sale you by two, but you paid only one?? jejejeje
Perhaps you have no time to go shopping, so you try one, bring two and, in the meanwhile, you save a few hours of your precious time, to use them in what really matters... ;)

Attachments

• zzzzzzz.JPG
    zzzzzzz.JPG
    38.7 KB · Views: 389
  • zzzzzl3.JPG
    zzzzzl3.JPG
    16.4 KB · Views: 748
I usually like Letizia's style, it's much more classic then some of the other Crown Princess's out there today. However I do think she "re-uses" or "recycles" clothing to often, and there are a few outfits I certainly wouldn't ever chose.

I don't like the velour coats she wears, they look too young...

The only other outfit I didn't really like of Letizia's was the black skirt/white blouse ensemble she wore for a formal banquet during their visit to the US.

Yes, she need change a litle the models..... .

I found her style plain and boring. She has the chance to accesorize and she doesn´t. It will be better if she changes sometimes, maybe adding a brooch or necklace to her outfits.

the only time she wore a necklace(as far as my memory works)was in her pre-wedding gala dinner

1.2. some dresses from the recent Armani's fashion show,and of course they need to change a bit to fit a crown princess

3.4.5. and from Valentino

6.7. and from Elie Saab

Attachments

• 002Giorgio Armani 70f.jpg
    002Giorgio Armani 70f.jpg
    17.4 KB · Views: 1,148
  • 00Giorgio Armani 240f.jpg
    00Giorgio Armani 240f.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 1,129
  • 0Valentino0350f.jpg
    0Valentino0350f.jpg
    21.7 KB · Views: 350
  • 0032Valentino0f.jpg
    0032Valentino0f.jpg
    24 KB · Views: 926
  • 0002Valentino0f.jpg
    0002Valentino0f.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 351
  • 00Elie Saab 080f.jpg
    00Elie Saab 080f.jpg
    28 KB · Views: 330
  • 23.jpg
    23.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 276
the comparaison and the semelarities made by the spanish magazine hellomagazine between princess letizia and queen rania:confused:

actually i find that the styles are similar only because the two ladies are following the tendency of the fashion,and not one is copying the other as we could understund from hola's comparaison!:confused:

What do you think about?

Attachments

• holacomparaisonqr&pl.JPG
    holacomparaisonqr&pl.JPG
    38.1 KB · Views: 249
  • rania leticia similaritieshola comparaison.JPG
    rania leticia similaritieshola comparaison.JPG
    98.6 KB · Views: 1,059
I really like her style.. very elegant and so HER ! Clean cuts , simple.... classic and sometimes with a funky twist ! When we look back at her photos from today... in thirty years time .... she'll still look great and I get the feeling that we'll never say what was she thinking.... her elegance is timeless ! Wouldnt change a thing !

I totally agree with you, happygolucky. It's quite obvious that she chose to be someone like busissnesswomen, not a fashion ikon.

Both outfits are gorgeous, Hillary - especially the gray one. However, I doubt we will ever see Letizia in Elie Saab. It's so rare to see her in a non-Spanish designer anyway and Elie Saab is not even European. She would look great in the outfits though but I think they are more Rania-esque.

happygolucky said:
I really like her style.. very elegant and so HER ! Clean cuts , simple.... classic and sometimes with a funky twist ! When we look back at her photos from today... in thirty years time .... she'll still look great and I get the feeling that we'll never say what was she thinking.... her elegance is timeless ! Wouldnt change a thing !

Agree with you.

Leti is a natural beauty from day one. Besides her gorgeous look, she is a smart hardworking woman who is not after being a fashion icon.. Whatever she wears, she always looks great...she does not go over the board like some princesses/queens..Yet, she is always elegant... Although she repeats outfits alot and she wears the same outifts with different colors, I still find her great. And It does not bother me if she is doing so...because i look at her as a whole human being..not just as a body wearing expensive designers' outfits...she already set her priorties based on work and not only on the look like some other royals...

She has my total respect as a person, as a princess and as a future queen. :). I am glad she is not acting as a model and as a royal...

Last edited:
i would like to see her in more dresses then suts then she is on royal duty

Personally I don't think Letizia needs to do anything with her style, she looks fantastic as it is.
You can see that whatever she is wearing, she is happy and confident in it, which to me is more attractive than the latest Prada dress. Moreover, she reminds me of Maxima in that her clothes seem to reflect her personality. For example she often wears suits, which some dislike but I love, but then goes for a fun-loving and quirky twist with the shoes and bag.

Keep up the good work, Letizia.

i also think her style is good. i love her in suits more than skirts, i must say, and although i don't think it's a "perfect" look the one she uses for everyday engagements, i think it's the right one for a princess who wants to be known by her work and not by the clothes she wears. when she has to get glittering she does so with any problems and when she needs to look professional she does it incredibly well. however, i think she shouldn't repeat clothes that often or get the same designs in different colours. that turns out to be boring sometimes...

Most people don't look at every photo of Letizia or any other royal except us royal buffs. She probably looks very fresh and elegant to someone seeing her outfits for the first time and in person. I am all for royals recycling - no need to be overly ostententious in ones wardrobe.

Spain is the youngest kingdom in all of Europe and this family has been on the throne for less than 50 years. Letiza definitly looks like the modern women and princess. She is very fresh and elegant and sometimes she adds her little twists to the outfit. I like her style a lot and when she needs to look like a "princess" she is remarkable. She is so stunning in dresses and tiaras.

uhm, one could argue that Spain is one of the oldest kingdoms in Europe, starting with the kings of the Visigots after the fall of the Roman empire, and from the Kings of Aragon, Castille, Leon, Navarre towards the Hasburg dynasty and ending with the Bourbons, who took a break from the 30-ties till the 70-ties of the 20th century (which is not long if one compares it to the foundation of the spanish monarchies, or even to the establishment of the Kingdom of Spain, or to the establishment of the Bourbon family on the throne in the 18th century.

the only thing I would say her would be keep away from Pertegaz.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom