Fashion Suggestions for Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Welcome to the
Fashion Suggestions for Hereditary Grand Duchess Stéphanie

Please take a look at the
TRF Community Rules & FAQs

· Only pictures that you have written permission to share can be posted here. You can post links to any pictures.
· It's a copyright violation to post translations of entire articles, so no more than 20% of an article
text should be posted, along with the link to the original article.
· We expect our members to treat each other, and the royals and persons in these threads, with respect.
· The Report Post button is for reporting inappropriate content in a post if no moderators or administrators are online.
· Threads should remain on topic. Posts which are irrelevant or disruptive
will be deleted or moved by one of the moderators.

I think Stephanie is doing just fine with her fashion.

She needs to understand the importance of good tailoring. Her hair and makeup are usually flawless IMO.

Elie Saab Couture Spring 2015

Dress - Great evening dress style and the mix of fabrics is elegant. This would be great for Stephanie but in a different color. The long sleeves work well so she won't need a shawl which tend to ruin many of her outfits. Hair up and this would look good with or without a tiara.

Elie Saab ready to wear Spring 2015

Blue evening dress - Great color and a great fit for her. This would look great for any evening event.

Elie Saab Couture Fall 2014

Evening dress - Lovely and simple dress yet elegant. The soft fabrics would look great on her. I would suggest this in a different color. No shawl is required. Dazzling earrings and bangles would complete the look.

Natan Spring 2015

Skirt and top outfit - Great spring/summer colors and a nice combination of fabrics and print. Certainly a look she can pull off well. Matched with nude pumps/sandals, nude or orange clutch and hair in a ponytail.

All nice suggestions, dazzling :)

The first blue Elie Saab would need to be altered in the bottom part. Can't see Stephanie wearing the original version.

Elie Saab seems to be the go-to designer of Maria Teresa when it comes to gowns, and Stephanie seems to be following the rule. I'd say there is some chance we'll see her wearing one of these.

She likes Natan too, btw.

Elie Saab Pre Fall 2015

Red dress - A strong color but a nice choice for her. The style is pretty and she can pull it off. I also think it's an easy dress to wear.

Elie Saab Fall 2015

Blue dress - I'd love to see this shade of blue of Stephanie. I also think this style dress would suit her well. Its young, its not to heavy yet it would look great with a tiara. It's also long sleeves therefore she would not need a shawl.

Issa Pre Fall 2015

Printed dress with jacket - Light weight fabrics and ideal for any daytime or evening event, depending how she dresses it.
White dress with black belt - Great dress and the black belt adds a lot. Easily matched with black pumps, black bag or she can add a pop of colour like a blue or pink clutch. A black chunky necklace would also look good.

Last edited:
Nice choices, dazzling :)

I can see her wearing the last one to one of those gardens parties at Berg Castle. She has worn similar styles for those occasions.

Natan Fall 2016

Skirt outfit - The whole look would be nice. The color combo work. I think a nice necklace or a brooch would dress it up. Great for a less official/state event.
Skirt and jacket - Boxy cut jacket would flatter Stephanie quite a bit. The skirt is nice and the look could be matched with a hat as well.
Skirt and sweater - Lovely colors and great for an Autumn day. Simple pumps or short boots would work well.
Skirt and jacket - Elegant look for an evening event. A brooch could be matched hair up to complete.
Skirt and jacket outfit - Lovely outfit for an official daytime event or evening event.
Top, pants and shoes - Great for this season, loose pants would look really nice on her IMO, a skinny belt. Hair in a ponytail and and studs to finish off the look.

DVF Fall 2016

Wrap dress - Nice color combinations and a nice outfit matched with these black pumps
Printed wrap dress - Nice warm colors and would be nice matched with booties or simple navy pumps. Could also be nice work with a long jacket or coat.

Last edited:
I totally see her wearing the second outfit by Natan. Hope she does wearing, it's a very elegant outfit.

:previous: Ok...I want that for myself!:lol:

Very elegant, exactly something I would wear.

I think Stephanie's very fair skin looks best in jewel tones...burgundy, hunter green or else pink, orange and magenta like what she successfully wore a couple of days ago.

She also favors DVF wrap dresses like the ones dazzling displayed and looks great in them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom