Discussion about Victoria's Hair and Style

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I´ve never made a secret of my antipathy against the ponytail (and glasses at galas or always the same glasses). And I also admit, that my main reasons are quite superficial. I just want to see variations. But I also want to come up with an other aspect: No, doubt Victoria is a great person, with a lot of charm and humour, and when she pays visits to different organisations it´s surely a pleasure for them. But usually Victoria doesn´t (only) visit them to have a jolly good time (and the people with her), but she also promotes those organisations, or she promotes Sweden (products, culture etc.) And this doesn´t happen, because Victoria tells her friends, how great the organisations are, but through the media-coverage. And who gets the most media-coverage in Royal circles? Yes, stylish female Royals and babies. Well, you can now say, that ppl, who watch the pictures don´t care for the reason for the visit and just judge the fashion. But when there aren´t (new) pictures published, ppl even don´t have the chance to find out. And that happened to Victoria...in the last months/years magazines/newspapers have published less pictures of her, because she always wears the same style. She even doesn´t vary the suits. Strangely she wears some clothes directly in series and then never again (For example...where is the pin-striped suit??) In other words: the "modest Lena" doesn´t want her to wear everytime new clothes and glasses, but she should vary more. The "immodest Lena" wants to see new fancy dresses, suits and hairdos at every single occasion ;)

mixer2002de said:
So Vicky should get a super stylish Supermodel to satisfy your needs?
When cp Mary can act for Vogue in non-danish clothes, so why shouldn´t Victoria wear super stylish clothes? Yes, she would be then like a "model" (I don´t think she looks like a classic model, but she automatically promotes clothes, since she´s a public person)...but she could wear swedish clothes. I´m sure there are a few swedish designers, who are good and who would stop this "show of tristesse" (brown, black, beige...)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom