Co-ordinating Royal Couples

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Daniel matching Victoria´s dress with his tie
At the wedding of William and Catherine
Profimedia
At the wedding of Albert and Charlene
Daylife

I appreciate the attention to detail as royal couples coordinate their outfits, but I don't think I like it when Felipe and Letizia wear the same color suits -- I find it a little too matchy-matchy, rather than complementary.

Crown Prince Pavlos of Greece and his wife Marie Chantal with a matching tie and hat
at a reception for Queen Margrethe's jubilee, January 14:

** Pic **

I loved both Victoria AND Daniel's look in Navy! Now the next time I see them, I wish it would be exiting the hospital with a sweet bundle of joy swaddled in their arms! (don't say it, I know I'm getting impatient, sorry!)

I don't know, if someone have posted :) ,

but King Carl Gustaf and Queen Silvia almost always are co-ordinate with same or matching colors , here is some photos :flowers:

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

I love it when royal couples co ordinate, it's so cute.

April 223, 2012 - Felipe & Letizia in similar color outfits
Picture

April 21, 2012 - Felipe in a red tie matching Letizia's red dress
Picture

May 14, 2012 - Frederik in a tie that matches Mary's cocktail dress.

Picture

Not exactly the same shade of pink, but you can see that they tried it ;) :
Queen Paola and King Albert in Melsele today, May 15:

** Pic **

May 18, 2012

Prince William & Catherine - Kates dress somehow matches Williams tie
King & Queen of Jordan - King Abdullah's red tie matches Rania's red skirt.
Albert & Charlene - Blue tie matched with Charlene's light blue suit.
Queen M & Prince Henerik both in grey suits with white stripes.
I think the King and Queen of Jordan are best of these - but doesn't he normally wear a red tie?

I do not really see William and Catherine or Albert and Charlene as having coordinated their outfits - unless William's tie is a shade of pink and not white with the red.

As for Margrethe and Henri...there is coordinating and then there is coordinating! It was not a pleasant sight in my eyes. :bang:

:previous: I thought this a very sweet touch. Christian has matured so much - not only a suit, but he even carries himself with a regal bearing! He might have dressed to coordinate with his father, but his posture and manner seem to be in tune with his mother! Both he and sister looked great.

Last edited:
May 31, 2012 - King Harald's tie and Queen Sonja's suit are almost if not the same color.

ImageBam

A matching look with blue and red elements for Princess Märtha Louise and husband Ari at an exhibition opening on June 14.

** Pic **

Back
Top Bottom