Best dressed royal woman at Queen Margrethe II's 70th birthday?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Best dressed royal woman at Queen MargretheII 's 70th birthday?

• Queen Margrethe

Votes: 5 3.4%
  • Princess Mary

Votes: 51 34.9%
  • Princess Marie

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • Princess Victoria

Votes: 21 14.4%
  • Princess Mette-Marit

Votes: 38 26.0%
  • Princess Maxima

Votes: 8 5.5%
  • Princess Alexia

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Queen Anne-Marie

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Queen Beatrix

Votes: 1 0.7%
  • Queen Silvia

Votes: 4 2.7%
  • Princess Benedikte

Votes: 2 1.4%
  • Grand Duchess Maria Tesera

Votes: 7 4.8%
  • another

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
i voted for cp mm, i also liked cp victoria and mary's choices too. but i think that mm looked perfect during the whole event, perhaps she changed her stylist. cp mary could have picked another dress rather than the green one which she wore on king carl gustaf 60th birthday in 2006, it became the birthdays dress, still it is a beautiful one.
i was a little disappointed with p marie and cp maxima's outfits.

Crown Princess Mary got my vote! Crown Princesses Victoria and Mette Marit also looked wonderful but Mary just had that extra something. I also liked Princess Marie's daytime outfit and the red evening dress but the second dress didn't quite cut it for me.

:flowers:I thought Marie looked lovely, she is starting to find her own personal style - it seems.:flowers:

It was hard for me to choose between Victoria and Mary. I think they both looked perfect in almost all the events. I finally chose Victoria, because she really impressed me with her two gala gowns and the beautiful daytime dress.
Mette-Marit would be my third choice, I loved the daytime outfit and the second gala gown, but I ´m not very fond of the first one.

'Iceland's wife'??! :confused: Which means?

Sorry I was doing several things at the same time. The President or Prime Minister of Iceland his wife was at the dinner....lovely looking lady. Obviously her husband couldn't make the dinner

Sorry I was doing several things at the same time. The President or Prime Minister of Iceland his wife was at the dinner....lovely looking lady. Obviously her husband couldn't make the dinner

Oh, got it now. Too bad she's not a royal lady, so you can't vote for her. :flowers:

Although I felt it was so close between Mary, MM and Victoria, I felt the one who looked the best was actually the birthday girl herself, Queen Margarethe. Not because I like her style, but she had beautiful gowns, and in fabulous colors that were so beautiful and complimentary of her complexion. And to me she just looked the happiest, and that made her radiate with something that I can't really figure out how to say, but her happiness and beautiful gowns and jewels and the occasion of her birthday made her the most beautiful to me. Sorry for the long run-on answer....

Although I felt it was so close between Mary, MM and Victoria, I felt the one who looked the best was actually the birthday girl herself, Queen Margarethe. Not because I like her style, but she had beautiful gowns, and in fabulous colors that were so beautiful and complimentary of her complexion. And to me she just looked the happiest, and that made her radiate with something that I can't really figure out how to say, but her happiness and beautiful gowns and jewels and the occasion of her birthday made her the most beautiful to me. Sorry for the long run-on answer....

My choice is Princess Mary (absolutely stunning, especially the white dress) and Queen Anne Marie. Princess Benedikte was very elegant as well. I like Princess Mette Marit, but the white dress with pink belt didn´t flatter her. It was an interesting dress itself, but she looked too big in it.

I wouldn;t normally comment much on the fashions, but for me the best dressed woman was Queen Margrethe! I think the green creation she wore was utterly stunning! Crown Princess Mette-Marit wore some beautifully crafted outfits too and I liked the simplicity and originality of her clothes.

I voted for Princess Mary, her fashion choices were quite polished and classic. I also liked what the Grand Duchess and Queen Margrethe wore as well, so it was a tough call for me. :flowers:

Mette-Marit style was the best out of them all. Although I must say Mary is a very close second:).

I vote for Marie..She's fabulous!

I loves Mary's red dress.And Maxima's blue dress.

From the older generation, the birthday girl herself takes my first place, followed by Silvia and then Anne-Marie.

From the younger generation, it was hard to pick a favorite but I think Victoria wins for me followed closely by Mette-Marit and then Mary.

My best dressed:

1. Mary's red gown
2. Mary's white gown
3. Maria Teresa's grey gown
4. Mary's red and beige outfit
5. Maria Teresa's blue gown
6. Nathalie's white gown
7. Marie's red gown
8. Queen Silvia's white outfit
9. Mette Marit's white outfit
10. Victoria's white outfit
11. Victoria's white gown