Best Dressed Royal Men

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

CasiraghiTrio

Heir Apparent , TRF Author, Royal Blogger
City
Burbank
Country
United States
I think the Top Five are (not in this order):
Pierre Casiraghi (great overall)
Andrea Casiraghi (great scarves)
Prince Felipe
Prince Harry
Prince William (Willy has great jeans)
Prince Carl Philip (just had to add a sixth!)

Which Most Stylish Prince would you like to see wearing these D&G boxers?
D&G Batman boxers (source: men.style.com)

Andrea Casiraghi scarf style: (source: Worldroots)

http://worldroots.com/brigitte/royal/gifs2/andreamonaco131.jpg
http://worldroots.com/brigitte/royal/gifs4/andreamonaco2004-587.jpg
http://worldroots.com/brigitte/royal/gifs4/andreamonaco2004-607.jpg

Last edited:
http://msnbc.msn.com/id/5670066/

The prestigious men's magazine Esquire has included Prince Felipe of Spain in their list of the 18 world's best dressed men. It called him the best dressed clone of Mel Gibson, with a style they characterized as "conservative but modern", "elegant" and "easy posh".

http://www.elmundo.es/elmundo/2004/08/13/sociedad/1092370571.html

According to El Mundo, the US magazine has set eyes in Felipe de Borbón, whose style resembles to the one of James Bond; an elegant man "with a physicist of a leading star of Hollywood". ;)

Last edited:
I really like the style of Prince Ernst August

Official Outfis:

From APL

dr5a20.jpg
dr5a3b.jpg
dr5aap.jpg
dr5abr.jpg
dr5afk.jpg
dr5agg.jpg
dr5ahd.jpg
dr5ai8.jpg
dr5aj5.jpg
dr5amg.jpg

And Some private outfits:

Worldroots, Viennareport, Colourpress

dr5biw.jpg
dr5bnq.jpg
dr5bom.jpg
dr5bpw.jpg
dr5d0m.jpg
dr5d1s.jpg
dr5d75.jpg
dr5d8h.jpg
dr5d9h.jpg
dr5daq.jpg

Yes, Ernst has fabulous ties and his suits are very well-fitted. Sometimes his stepson Andrea's suits are too baggy. I think Ernst has had more influence on Pierre, who shares his flair for picking out great ties and wearing his suits just right. Maybe Andrea can't stop kissing Tatiana long enough to let the tailor do his/her work properly! :p

My votes would be for:
Prince Albert
Prince Felipe
King Hussein (a posthumous mention)
Prince William

what about Prince William and Prince Harry? both have famous clothes includes busniess suits and causal clothes

Sara Boyce

Mette2 said:

Prince Philippe was indeed one of the ones I thought of when I made this thread. Both he and Felipe of Spain have a very good, cleancut, corporate sort of style. Felipe's suits and outfits tend to be a bit more modern, though, while Philippe has a very traditional look. Both looks are very nice in their own way. Philippe's style suits him very well.

sara1981 said:
what about Prince William and Prince Harry? both have famous clothes includes busniess suits and causal clothes

Sara Boyce

I like William and Harry's respective styles. William is good with his casual choices, especially. I like William in jeans and sweaters, and I like Harry very much in his slacks with a belt and shirt. ;)

I really like the way CP Frederik of Denmark are dressing..I really like when he has his uniform from the Navy in Denmark on :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

CP Felipe, Prince William and Harry.They are my favorites

Best Dressed Royal Man

Hello eveyrone!
I have been reading the board for awhile now but I haven't posted anything before. But of course I had to post my opinon on this subject. :)
My favorite is Prince Nikolas of Greece. He has a special air about him that makes him stand out from a crowd. Or it could be that I just like tall, dark and handsome men.

I think Prince Felipe is probably the best dressed Royal male. Regardless of whether he's in formal or casual attire he always looks smart and most importantly comfortable in his own skin.

My favourite

Crown Prince Philippe
Prince William
Crown Prince Felipe

1. Prince Hashim bin Hussein
2. Prince William of Wales
3. Andrea Casiraghi

hilal said:
1. Prince Hashim bin Hussein

Here is one I haven't thought of, because I don't know who he is! :eek:
Do you have any pics that show off the Style Sense of Hashim? (I love Arabic names, they are so hot!)

The Crown Princes are usually very well dressed, but Philippe, Frederik and Felipe stand out for their fashion sense...

About Jaime de Marichalar, i have to disagree, his style is way too excentric for my tastes (the capes, the green pants), Iñaki on the other hand is always impeccably dressed and looks well with his choices...

William and Carl Philip would look gorgeous on anything but I don't like Andrea Cashiragi's grunge look, too much for my tastes...

I think most stylish Princes are:
1. Crwon Prince Felipe of Spain
2. Crown Prince Phillipe of Belgium
3. Prince Charles, Prince of Wales
4. Pierre Casiraghi
5. Prince William and Prince Harry (their casual style)

Frederik lost a zillion points with the *shudders* plum suit:eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D :D
So he's no longer on my list:cool:

A thread for the royal men.....this is great!
My vote will go to:-
1. CP Felipe
2. CP Hakkon
3. Prince William
4. CP Phillipe
5. CP Frederik
6. GD Henri of Lux

Hmmmm,
Prince Gabriel is the most elegant one by far, (especially at the 2005 Royal Photoshot ...)
Cheers!
Martin

crisiñaki said:
Frederik lost a zillion points with the *shudders* plum suit:eek: :eek: :eek: :D :D :D
So he's no longer on my list:cool:

Same here. I'm still in shock about the purple suit, I need time to recover from that one. :p

I think that when it comes to dress sense I like Felipe, Philippe and Haakon best.

When it comes to my beloved Dutch Crown Prince I have to say: OMG! A total lack of dress sense! I kicked W-A off of my list a long time ago (when he started to wear orange and red pants and other creepy stuff like that). :eek: :rolleyes:

Maxie said:
Same here. I'm still in shock about the purple suit, I need time to recover from that one. :p

I think that when it comes to dress sense I like Felipe, Philippe and Haakon best.

When it comes to my beloved Dutch Crown Prince I have to say: OMG! A total lack of dress sense! I kicked W-A off of my list a long time ago (when he started to wear orange and red pants and other creepy stuff like that). :eek: :rolleyes:

I completely agree with you in all points;) :)

the crown prince of norwat is often looking very smart stylish when on royal duty

King JC is usually very smart- except for the array of different coloured pants he keeps in his wardrobe at Marivent! :ROFLMAO:
Prince Haakon and GD Henri also make it onto the list for me :)

Inaki is always my favorite, he has the height and figure to wear just about anything and make it look good. The same for Crown Prince Felipe. Taller men look wonderful in suits.

P. William from UK. Felipe of Spain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom