Best Dressed at Prince Charles's 60th Birthday

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Who was the best dressed?

• A.) [url]http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm25/myforum/charles-party5-a1.jpg[/url]

Votes: 24 12.1%
  • B.) [url]http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm25/myforum/is_205334211.jpg[/url]

Votes: 3 1.5%
  • C.) [url]http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm25/myforum/charles-party7-a1.jpg[/url]

Votes: 78 39.4%
  • D.) [url]http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm25/myforum/is_205394991.jpg[/url]

Votes: 54 27.3%
  • E.) [url]http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm25/myforum/charles-party1-a1.jpg[/url]

Votes: 21 10.6%
  • F.) [url]http://i292.photobucket.com/albums/mm25/myforum/charles-party1-a1.jpg[/url]

Votes: 4 2.0%
  • G.) [url]http://img170.imageshack.us/my.php?image=205356847c3dati2.jpg[/url]

Votes: 14 7.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

dazzling

Former Moderator
City
-
Country
France
Who was the best dressed at P.Charles birthday? Please note, that I have only added those who we got to see the whole outfit. I thought it would be unfair to add pictures of a few royals who did attened but only sew part of the dress ex, bottom of the dress knowing its color. If anyone comes along a picture that I have missed or was released after the poll was up, please let me or onw of the other moderators know and we will be happy to add it in.

A.) Princess Mary of Denmark
Picture Link

B.) Princess Princess Marie-Chantal
Picture Link

C.) Princess Mathilde of Belgium
Picture Link

D.) Princess Maxima
Picture Link

E.) Queen Elizabeth II
Picture Link

F.) Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall
Picture Link

G.) Infanta Christina
Picture Link

Last edited:
Princess Mathilde of Belgium was looking good!

CP Maxima elegance, very beautiful
wonderful chosee is red

Princess Mathilde looked most lovely.

I think Mathilde has the best look.

I am glad to see that Crown Princess Mathilde leads the poll. I laud Crown Princess Mary and Princess Marie Chantal for trying something different.

i like the look of crown princess mary since it's kind of retro. cp mathilde also looks great.

without a doubt, Princess Mathilde: a fairy tale dress!!!

I don't vote and I don't do that.

I agree with the others about shiny Mathilde. Because comparing with the other visible dresses she looks simply good and looks different than other Psses (Mary, MC, Ch). Maybe if the dress would be blue or violet...

But it's hard to say definitely which was best dressed if you don't see all dresses like in Mary, MC, EII cases.

I think that if we would have chance to see it could be that Letizia's dress was the best. Somewhere I saw photo of her inside car and it looks that her dress was with one shoulder.

Qeii

I voted F meaning QEII, so I did a mistake. The Duchess of Cornwalles´dress was for me just acceptable. :ermm:

Mathilde? Far too shiny! :whistling:
Maxima? Oh my god, overdone comes to my mind :ROFLMAO:
But Mary, aloof and regal - Well done, Mary!

Mathilde? Far too shiny! :whistling:
Maxima? Oh my god, overdone comes to my mind :ROFLMAO:
But Mary, aloof and regal - Well done, Mary!

I absolutely agree with Avicenna, regarding CP, not having seen Letizia´s dress. But the Queen was the best dressed of all the ladies, I think. She was just perfect. :flowers:

Princess Mathilde looked the best for me!
The worst where Maxima and Mary.

We didn't see almost anyone just three Cprincesses and some other, and there were more than 500 guests, so come on call this thread the best dressed at P Charles Birthday party, it is a bit too much isn't it??, but so far P mathilde is the winner, althouhg not her best, but she was so glamorous, so regal, so elegant, and so on, that it is simple, the other women from the poll, OMG were terrible.

Mary, ewwk
Maxima, exaggerated, for this event. Dress good for other ocassion.
Cistina, matronly
MC, she was for a Halloween party, wasn't she??

Queen. good for her age. in fact, she was after Mathilde the second best one, due to we haven't seen anyone else.

I wish we could have seen Queen Rania's dress & jewelry.

Princess MAXIMA looked the best for me! i like her dress so much ; there is no vote for the second elegante women , but i vote for Camilla she was really elegante in the pink dress, so she is number 2 after maxima .

Princess Maxima definitely rules this time!!That red was fantastic!!I never knew her before,so from now on I'm gonna keep an eye on her outfits.

Mary - Skirt & top where two lovely pieces but not together.
Mathilde - Her dress didnt look like it was pressed at all, color didnt work though the cut and style was flattering
Marie-Chantal - Messy, the layering of the dress over the lace top lost all the beautiness of the lace top.
Maxima - Fun out of the bunch. Color stood out, she wore it well.
Christina - suited her, played it safe but boring.

My vote went to Maxima

Queen Elisabeth - the birthday boy mother!
This even was for me very dissapointing in the sence of evening outfits. Most ladies wore black - was that a funeral?
prs Victoria-that was 5th time she wears that purple dress?
prs Maxima - this is something too wild for
Others - just NO comments.....

Actually I think the Queen looked better than any of these young things and voted for her .. Maxima was a close second and I agree the others all of them no comment.

Most of the women just looked awful. Maxima's dress was incredibly tacky and looked like it was a reject from Moulin Rouge.

Queen Elizabeth showed all the younger "ladies" how it should be done.

Best dressed: The Queen!
Camilla - Rose color faded her out and the fit made her look lumpy throught the middrif
Maxima - the color popped and she looked like she was going to a fun birthday party
Cristina - loved the dress, but the hair-do was matronly - with better make-up she would be a knock-out
Mathilde-looked lovely, but too shiny
Mary - too much going on and the whole outfit just didn't blend - looked like she was going to have tea with Queen Victoria
Victoria - have not seen the whole dress, but if she was wearing what I think she was wearing, then she needs to throw that dress out: it's dated and boring
Marie Chantal: What a mess! She needs to hire another nanny and take some time to pull herself together -

Mathilde and HMQEII. Most of the ladies looked funereal. MC looked unkempt.

I really liked the color pink on Camilla, although I think she could have worn better undergarments. But it was a lovely color, especially with her hair and she ought to wear it more.

And Maxima's color choice was jarring, given what the other ladies wore, and I thought it looked like she was going to carnival and expecting to do a samba.

I'm really surprised at the dull colors worn at this major event. I wonder if that reflects their uncertainty about appearing at this party, concern about the world's economic situation, or what. Very disappointing.

I Said Mary because Lady Gabriella wasnt onthe list

You are quite right. Judging the photos of Lady Gabriella, her look was flawless as usual. In my opinion, both Crown Princess Mathilde and Lady Gabriella were the best-dressed ladies at Prince Charles' 60th birthday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom