Are these outfits suitable for official events?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
kate has gorgeous legs and i loved this teal outfit, but certainly it is not the best for an event when she needs to get in and out of the car (ie. 99% of engagements)

kate has gorgeous legs and i loved this teal outfit, but certainly it is not the best for an event when she needs to get in and out of the car (ie. 99% of engagements)
That's why most experienced royal ladies do not wear skirts or dresses much above their knees, fashion notwithstanding. You have difficulty getting in and out of cars, navigating stairs, etc. while maintaining your modesty. Also, when you are sitting, the dress/skirt rides up even higher and if you are sitting above the audience on a dais, things may be "on show" which you may not want to make public. And made public they will be, thanks to the ever-present press. (I've even had to keep this in mind at church when I'm in the choir or on worship team: we don't wear choir robes and our "space" is raised slightly above the congregation, so it's not just a "royal" problem! :lol:)

She looks fine. Lovely legs. Jumped in a volleyball game and her middle was exposed. Oh horror. That times has past. They are just people. If you look dirty, sloppy or downright ridiculous, that is one thing. She looks lovely.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom