Are these outfits suitable for official events?

If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
It didn't take much effort (at the beginning) to wear suits from one single designer (Her MIL's suggestion) most of the time. Now she wore clothes pretty much put together by Varela or someone from Zara or Mango as soraya said in the other thread, like store displays, wore them exactly the same way over and over again. If she doesn't want to put much effort on clothes herself, hire a stylist, someone like Elena's ex Jaime would work.
She had an audience with college kids before the lunch with the President of Panama. Maybe the meeting was longer than expect and she didn't have time to change.

I believe she only lives 'around the corner' & could easliy have changed ;)

^ How stupid.She could have done worse!

I would have loved the dress if it was a few inches longer.

I like the dress a lot better from the standing angle.....

I don't think the dress is short. Its just when she sits it looks quite short but to be fair a skirt or dress will rise a few inches whether its long or not.

Zara at Charles's wedding:

Pic

This outfit is so wrong for a wedding.It looks like she is going to a party than a wedding.Though it is Zara.

I always thought this outfit was a bit "clubbish" for the occasion!

:previous:
I thought of that thread; but these aren't really terrible outfits - just unfortunate incidents. :)

And just to show that wardrobe malfunctions aren't limited to ladies:
- Prince Henrik of Denmark

Last edited:
Wow, a series of unfortunate events for these ladies, and as far as Prince Henrik's wardrobe malfunction, he needed to do an XYZ (examine your zipper)!

Last edited:
Wow, a series of unfortunate events for these ladies, and as far as Prince Henrik's wardrobe malfunction, he needed to do an XYZ (examine your zipper)!
Alternatively, he should have done ELF (eat less food). ;)

Oh, yes, that too! His tummy distracted me before I saw the WM (wardrobe malfunction)!!:lol: And Queen Paola's misadventure must have really been embarrassing; that had to have been an extreme wind gust to have taken her hem to such heights!

Last edited:
ELF def, or at least have had him fitted into pants that fit so that the zipper wasn't open.

Evening event was it? I've seen worse.

Aside from her see-through, unsuitable dress (...)

Last edited by a moderator:
It's only see through on the shoulders, I give it a pass; as for her face? I have nothing nice to say so I will say nothing.

^ It's see through on the bottom...you can see her underwear.

Last edited:
The dress itself is hideous but the fact about it being that see through I dont blame her for that part. Its one of those dresses that photographs badly and you don't realise till you see the pictures.

But if Charlene has been at Akris show, she has seen the dress and knows how it looks, it looks very transparent. And even when in Charlene's version the lining is different, she should have seen that the dress is not appropriate to state events.

Last edited:
And that is why you should sew weights in the hems of summery and sheer dresses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom